MODERATION ANNOUCEMENT -- 2016 Debate --- Round 3

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
There is a sticky thread for running comments and discussion on the 3rd 2016 Presidential Debate at the top of the Politics Forum Listings. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Please help us out by BUMPING this Annoucement thread with questions or BENIGN nonsense that doesn't scare the kiddies. Don't abuse that thread like last time. :tongue-44: Keep this on Pg1 of the Politics listings so that everybody sees it. Just promote the fight, I mean debate..

Thanks

_768296.jpg

Prediction:

Trump voters will proclaim victory is theirs!

Clinton voters will proclaim Victory is theirs!!

I will write the real loser is the American Voters!!!

( I might need to be drunk to watch those two idiots debate tomorrow or at least hitting the herb! )

upload_2016-10-18_21-39-48.jpeg

Que hombre?....Dónde está el panoche?
AGARRA LA VAGINA!!! AHORA MISMO!!!!!
Russian foreign Minister Lavrov was also asked about the furor over a video that emerged last week in which Trump talked about women in lewd terms.

After pointing out that English was not his first language and that he was unsure if he would sound "decent," Lavrov said: "There are so many pussies around the presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment."

US election: Lavrov denies Russian influence over 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

Forum List

Back