"Moderate Rebels" behead ISIS militants after foiled attack in northern Aleppo

Iran has not invaded anyone for the past 200 years. In fact, they were invaded by Iraq with Western support. Their secular democratically elected president, Mossadeq, was usurped by the U.S. and Britain because he wanted to nationalize his country's oil for the benefit of Iranians, and because of that they got the Shah and the blowback was the Islamic Republic. Actions have consequences.

Iran has not invaded anyone for the past 200 years. In fact, they were invaded by Iraq with Western support. Their secular democratically elected president, Mossadeq, was usurped by the U.S. and Britain because he wanted to nationalize his country's oil for the benefit of Iranians, and because of that they got the Shah and the blowback was the Islamic Republic. Actions have consequences.
Shortly before Al-Qaeda and Nato destroyed Libya, killing tens of thousands including Gadaffi, the President of the African Union (Muhammar Gadaffi) announced plans to create an African currency and an African help fonds to fight exploitation by western companies. He also planned to introduce freedom of establishment in all over the continent.

Islamo Nazi pigs are not really like parrots----they are more like canaries who sing the SAME SONG over and over and over and over and over. I am really intrigued with the islamo Nazi interpretation of the battle between Shiites and sunnis---ongoing for more than 1200 years-----DA WEST DONE IT (in fact you can make it
***DA ZIONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA**) <<< more than 45 years ago I came into contact with both sunnis and Shiites----there is just one point of agreement between them ----ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY DA ****ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA***** I am lucky---I learned all of the
stuff about sunnis and Shiites and that INTENSE HATRED---
up close------so I can detect the song of the canary REAL QUICK

PS----Iran has been murdering ethnic arabs,(sunnis) Zoroastrians, and various groups of "others" in Iran
for centuries WHY INVADE when you got babies with
throats ripe for the slitting----right there at home---Iran also
was functionally alied with Monte's 'god' ADOLF during
world war II (lots of aid and comfort to her "lord")

actions SHOULD have consequences-----the bombing of Buddhist statuary on Afghanistan should have been subjected
to CONSEQUENCES------I vote----BOMB THE BLACK TURD IN MECCA

Forum List

Back