Mod deleting post that ARE on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.
You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.
I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?

Shake your dick at them on the open board. What could go wrong?
I may have to, twirl my dick around, if they keep that up.
That would be off topic unless you post an OP about it!
Should I start asking women if they want to, give me a twirl?

She does that to me as well.

It's all about the agenda at this place.
It isnt always a "she"...

In my case, it is almost always the same vindictive mod.

I have posted in threads where two other mods see nothing wrong with the post, only to have her remove it. I'm sure you are a smart enough fellow to guess the subject matter that is being censored heavily.

I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?

Shake your dick at them on the open board. What could go wrong?
I may have to, twirl my dick around, if they keep that up.
That would be off topic unless you post an OP about it!
Should I start asking women if they want to, give me a twirl?
Not if you wanna keep your job!

I have posted in threads where two other mods see nothing wrong with the post, only to have her remove it. I'm sure you are a smart enough fellow to guess the subject matter that is being censored heavily.
Mine was the opposite. It was against a republican. Got deleted even though it was on topic. 10 min later i make the same type post except it was positive for republicans and it got WINNERED by the same one.
I couldnt believe it.

Well, we all must like it here because we stay. Me, I'm gonna ask Wil if he wants to go the disney land with me.

Ii only stay here because of you, Mike.

Your homoerotica is delish.
So, your face or mine?

We've always been polite and taken turns before, Mike.

No need to stop now.
freakout.jpeg

Mine was the opposite. It was against a republican. Got deleted even though it was on topic. 10 min later i make the same type post except it was positive for republicans and it got WINNERED by the same one.
I couldnt believe it.

I can.

tissue?
Steel plate?

tissue?
Steel plate?
gerbil?

I couldnt believe it.

I know who that was.

I couldnt believe it.

I know who that was.
that's awesome

tissue?
Steel plate?
gerbil?
Ok, take your gerbil. You will need a tissue later.

I couldnt believe it.

I know who that was.
that's awesome

That's nice, Honey.

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really

I had a post deleted a couple days ago for making an off topic black joke. Apparently you're only allowed to be racist on USMB if you're serious about it. :lol:

Meanwhile, blacks who call for the murder of white South African children in front of their parents receive most favored poster status.
Oferchrissakes, Dog. Let it go.

Why?

Just because you are so fucking p.c. that you see nothing wrong with the suggestion that children should be murdered, that doesn't mean it shouldn't bother decent people.

What is it with you authoritarian leftists that you are always wanting to shut people up?
Punishing innocent children for the sins of their father has been acceptable for thousands of years.

Boy, this thread has A LOT of off topic posts.
Someone is going to be busy :113:

Same here. And it invariably follows some post where I got that mod told in discussion on topic X --- then shortly thereafter posts in topics D and Q and L that have been sitting for weeks suddenly start getting pulled over.

Not unlike the time I left my house to go to work and was immediately pulled over and given eight (8) tickets by the city police. I was in a labor dispute at the time and the GM called in some favors, it was obvious. Fortunately the city was New Orleans so I called in my favors and got them all dumped, but still.

When we have an election I deliberately block out any political party affiliations of the local candidates so I can't be swayed by them. Seems to me the mods should have a similar system -- they can read the post but the name is pixelated out, so they can't see who it is and would be forced to act on actual content rather than personal vendetta.

In a perfect world of curse.

I couldnt believe it.

I know who that was.

Was it Mr. "I took a couple geology courses, so I'm well versed in brain surgery-----they're the same thing." Was it him?

I couldnt believe it.

I know who that was.

Was it Mr. "I took a couple geology courses, so I'm well versed in brain surgery-----they're the same thing." Was it him?
Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back