Mod deleting post that ARE on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.
You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.
I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?
Include another mod in the PM

I've got someone--obviously a mod? deleting my post in the ''a precedent for those arguing against reparations''
my post ''most whites did not own slaves''
there are post talking about SLAVERY--post # 7, # 13
please explain this to me?? the OP does not mean anything about reparations because of slavery-directly or indirectly?
You are supposed to send this question to the mods in PM. Send it to them all or send it to the ones on duty. They can all look into it for you, even if it wasn't them.
I thought of that--but what if the mod is the mod deleting?

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really

I had a post deleted a couple days ago for making an off topic black joke. Apparently you're only allowed to be racist on USMB if you're serious about it. :lol:

I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?

Shake your dick at them on the open board. What could go wrong?
I may have to, twirl my dick around, if they keep that up.

Shake your dick at them on the open board. What could go wrong?
I may have to, twirl my dick around, if they keep that up.
That would be off topic unless you post an OP about it!

I did. But where will that really go? I have been waiting for a week on the "judgement"
Hell, the mod was trying to excuse the actions before they even looked into it.
USMB mods remind me of Washington critters :eek:

I've got someone--obviously a mod? deleting my post in the ''a precedent for those arguing against reparations''
please explain this to me?? the OP does not mean anything about reparations because of slavery-directly or indirectly?
You are supposed to send this question to the mods in PM. Send it to them all or send it to the ones on duty. They can all look into it for you, even if it wasn't them.
I thought of that--but what if the mod is the mod deleting?
Wouldn't that be the person you would MOST like to talk to? Find out what the problem actually was? The "reason" given in the alert is not usually very informative and sometimes is not even close. I think they've got a pre-set list or something.

I did. But where will that really go? I have been waiting for a week on the "judgement"
Oh. I never tried to get a decision reversed. Wouldn't know anything about that.

They "can". But they won't.

Well, we all must like it here because we stay. Me, I'm gonna ask Wil if he wants to go the disney land with me.

Oh. I never tried to get a decision reversed. Wouldn't know anything about that.

It actually has happened. But that was in the Cereal_Killer days. He's been replaced by ---- I dunno, a rock. Or maybe a lava lamp. Whatever it is it doesn't respond.

Last edited:
It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.

I had a post deleted a couple days ago for making an off topic black joke. Apparently you're only allowed to be racist on USMB if you're serious about it. :lol:

Meanwhile, blacks who call for the murder of white South African children in front of their parents receive most favored poster status.

It actually has happened. But that was in the Cereal_Killer days. He's been replaced by ---- I dunno, a rock.
So a liberal?

They "can". But they won't.
I've never found that to be the case. But for the most part, they leave me alone, so I don't have a lot of experience.

Meanwhile, blacks who call for the murder of white South African children in front of their parents receive most favored poster status.
Oferchrissakes, Dog. Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back