Where was my thread moved to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The do that sometimes move your stuff. did you use the search box?

Try asking a mod and not the general public..

No no no... You know how appreciative the Mods are when their actions are questioned in the open forums. They consider it a form of constructive criticism.

I started a thread in the race section called "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Where was it "forbidden" to. The only thing I am told is that I don't have permission to view it. And why was it moved. Because I added this link of something appropriate for that section for members to download? filehosting.org | Download | THE TRUTH, UNFORBIDDEN!.pdf

Foolzone, you go ahead and keep calling out the Mods, they truly appreciate your efforts...

I started a thread in the race section called "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Where was it "forbidden" to. The only thing I am told is that I don't have permission to view it. And why was it moved. Because I added this link of something appropriate for that section for members to download? filehosting.org | Download | THE TRUTH, UNFORBIDDEN!.pdf
Since you are new, the mods are testing you. They did it to me and what they really want is for you to swear and cuss at them profusely to see if you can cut it here. If you don't, they'll just keep on moving your most intelligent stuff.

Since you are new, the mods are testing you. They did it to me and what they really want is for you to swear and cuss at them profusely to see if you can cut it here. If you don't, they'll just keep on moving your most intelligent stuff.
You were given a pass because they found out about yer deepthroat prowess...

No no no... You know how appreciative the Mods are when their actions are questioned in the open forums. They consider it a form of constructive criticism.

Foolzone, you go ahead and keep calling out the Mods, they truly appreciate your efforts...
And all this time I thought it's name was Stoolzone...........

And all this time I thought it's name was Stoolzone...........

That works just as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back