Mod deleting post that ARE on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
I've got someone--obviously a mod? deleting my post in the ''a precedent for those arguing against reparations''
my post ''most whites did not own slaves''
there are post talking about SLAVERY--post # 7, # 13
please explain this to me?? the OP does not mean anything about reparations because of slavery-directly or indirectly?

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really
if I am wrong, I accept it ....maybe I missed something?? is he not talking about reparations for slavery?

You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.

You should call them out on the open board. Don't let them get away with it. They like it when members set them strait in public. It shows how tough you are.
I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?

I tried to settle some hacked out bullshit by a mod last week and they ignored me. So what are you to do then?

Shake your dick at them on the open board. What could go wrong?

If they don't want feedback don't have a feedback forum. Derp

If they wont work with you to resolve problems, call their asses out. At least people will know they are assholes

You shake my dick at them.

I've got someone--obviously a mod? deleting my post in the ''a precedent for those arguing against reparations''
my post ''most whites did not own slaves''
there are post talking about SLAVERY--post # 7, # 13
please explain this to me?? the OP does not mean anything about reparations because of slavery-directly or indirectly?
You are supposed to send this question to the mods in PM. Send it to them all or send it to the ones on duty. They can all look into it for you, even if it wasn't them.

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really

it's a very difficult and important job.
I agree it's very difficult with so many different variables
so many subjects that spawn webs that spawn webs

If they wont work with you to resolve problems, call their asses out. At least people will know they are assholes

Sometimes you just gotta stand up to the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back