Mod deleting post that ARE on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
o, the odd thing was on a previous deletion of mine, the Mod's name and avatar was on with the reason for deletion
this time there was no avatar or name--so this was very odd/etc
..so that's why I didn't directly ask the Mod--I couldn't

Folks, all in all the mods here really aren't so bad. They are quite lenient compared to other places. Perhaps they simply base a call to remove something based on their beliefs, when it goes against something they think is something or not. And we all know we all have that gene in us.

Folks, all in all the mods here really aren't so bad. They are quite lenient compared to other places. Perhaps they simply base a call to remove something based on their beliefs, when it goes against something they think is something or not. And we all know we all have that gene in us.

Most of the moods are good, decent people.

Without any oversight, however, the mods who are neither just do whatever they wish and the decent ones do not confront them for being corrupt because it just isn't worth the effort for them.

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really

I had a post deleted a couple days ago for making an off topic black joke. Apparently you're only allowed to be racist on USMB if you're serious about it. :lol:

Meanwhile, blacks who call for the murder of white South African children in front of their parents receive most favored poster status.
Oferchrissakes, Dog. Let it go.

Why?

Just because you are so fucking p.c. that you see nothing wrong with the suggestion that children should be murdered, that doesn't mean it shouldn't bother decent people.

What is it with you authoritarian leftists that you are always wanting to shut people up?
1) You're off topic 2) you're obsessing, per usual. 3) you're off topic. No wonder you're bitching about getting posts taken down if you can't even figure out that the posts about South Africa have nothing to do with the thread.

It has become apparent the mods pick and choose when to apply the rules and when to make up their own.
There is one or 2 that are hacked out.. Sad really

I had a post deleted a couple days ago for making an off topic black joke. Apparently you're only allowed to be racist on USMB if you're serious about it. :lol:

Meanwhile, blacks who call for the murder of white South African children in front of their parents receive most favored poster status.

Why?

Just because you are so fucking p.c. that you see nothing wrong with the suggestion that children should be murdered, that doesn't mean it shouldn't bother decent people.

What is it with you authoritarian leftists that you are always wanting to shut people up?
1) You're off topic 2) you're obsessing, per usual. 3) you're off topic. No wonder you're bitching about getting posts taken down if you can't even figure out that the posts about South Africa have nothing to do with the thread.
Pretending not to understand: It's the libstardian way!

Why?

Pretending not to understand: It's the libstardian way!
Dogmaphobe is a libstard?
That's a new one.

I’d be willing to bet most deletions occur after someone else reports a post with their biased opinion of said post. I doubt most mods have time to read through long threads to see if it is indeed as offensive as reporter claims. Just my theory.

Why?

Do try to keep up.

I was responding to a poster who introduced a racial issue that was censored due to content by giving an example of a far more egregious one that wasn't.

Political correctness has rendered you stupid and while I realize you p.c. fascists love nothing more than to prevent others from expressing their opinions, I do not plan on allowing you to do that to me any time soon.
Still the wrong thread.

Why?

Do try to keep up.

I was responding to a poster who introduced a racial issue that was censored due to content by giving an example of a far more egregious one that wasn't.

Political correctness has rendered you stupid and while I realize you p.c. fascists love nothing more than to prevent others from expressing their opinions, I do not plan on allowing you to do that to me any time soon.
Still the wrong thread.
Still on topic. Why do you play stupid? Or maybe not playing...

Why?

Do try to keep up.

Still the wrong thread.
Still on topic. Why do you play stupid? Or maybe not playing...
This is about a mod deleting an on-topic post and how to question why. Got that now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back