Private Section : Ghost Page ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, i don't know if it the same for you but the all private section do not appear for me at the forum i go by looking at a member profile and then go to one respond to go to the private section.

Yep, the social group links in the Taunting Arena vanished about an hour ago.
Thank you, my anti virus makes me miseries for me to resume some favorites have also disappeared, so here I said to myself: maybe it's the same for here

Yep, the social group links in the Taunting Arena vanished about an hour ago.
Thank you, my anti virus makes me miseries for me to resume some favorites have also disappeared, so here I said to myself: maybe it's the same for here
They haven't reposted the links yet, that I've seen. You are most welcome.
Maybe they do a spring cleaning? I hope they will not take away the posts or we start having fun between little devils:dev2::wink:

We stand still usmbtech is at the forum
surdesoeufs-4b5d.gif

Vote Democrat in November or your forum section is ours.

Love,

The Russian Trolls

It would be nice to know what's going on? :th_waiting: Aloha someone is there ? we are waiting ! :hhello:

They just have to get rid of shit and not punish the conservatives group !

The day after entering a social group I am being told that it will be shut down...........

And then someone says it's sex trafficking...........What a load of Garbage..........

I hereby consider this as.

:bsflag:

The 'Social Groups' area was disabled and will not be opened back any time in the near future. There wasn't enough people using it to justify the cost of keeping it.

Any person wanting to complain about it can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back