MMA/ Silva and Weidman

I hope Silva wins. I've never seen anyone fight the way he does.

"Like Water" on Netflix is the best UFC documentary I've ever seen. If you have the time check it out.

I will. I am watching UFC right now as a lead up to the fight. Weidman was sitting and watching Silva fight his last fight. He respects Silva, but of course, says he will beat him. I like Silva, but I think it would be good to see him lose one.

"Like Water" on Netflix is the best UFC documentary I've ever seen. If you have the time check it out.

I will. I am watching UFC right now as a lead up to the fight. Weidman was sitting and watching Silva fight his last fight. He respects Silva, but of course, says he will beat him. I like Silva, but I think it would be good to see him lose one.

It would definitely make Weidman a HUGE name in MMA... but Silva is sooo good. He's like Michael Jordan he can beat you in so many ways! I mean Chael Sonnen had him in the first fight until he let his focus slip for a split second and was submitted! Then in the second fight, one mistake let to a ground and pound KO! And that's as close as anyone's come to beating him in his run!

I've seen every fight Silva's been in and I wouldn't even bet against him versus John Jones.

It would definitely make Weidman a HUGE name in MMA... but Silva is sooo good. He's like Michael Jordan he can beat you in so many ways! I mean Chael Sonnen had him in the first fight until he let his focus slip for a split second and was submitted! Then in the second fight, one mistake let to a ground and pound KO! And that's as close as anyone's come to beating him in his run!

I've seen every fight Silva's been in and I wouldn't even bet against him versus John Jones.

He and Jon JOnes would be the fight of the century.

I would even break down and pay the Pay-Per-view price.

I would pay for 10 pay-per-view fights!!! Or go to Hooters... probably the latter :razz:

I would pay for 10 pay-per-view fights!!! Or go to Hooters... probably the latter :razz:

Hooters it is!!!

How about Silva vs Fedor?

Anderson's standup game is fucking vicious, even at 38. He works angles and he's a tremendous counterstriker. On the other hand, Weidman has decent standup, but he's a great wrestler and tremendous no-gi BJJ dude. He held his own against Andre Galvao, one of the best grapplers in the world, with only six months or a year of Brazilian Brazilian jiu-jitsu under his belt. If he gets a takedown, Anderson is going to tap in a matter of minutes tops.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back