Suns loot clips!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
A dynamic young PG in Bledsoe and a cagey SF in Butler, for DUDS...seriously! :lol:

Not that Dudley ain't a good ballplayer because he is...but he was the Suns 6th man, not athletic, neither an SG or SF, a tweener really.

McMiracle is off to a good start with this trade and the draft....got a franchise center and 2 athletic guards with major hops and good motors.

Gortat will be kept around to teach Len the ropes, Scola hopefully will be kept, Shannon Brown was resigned but won't be around long. Beasley? GONE. The Morris twins? who knows but they only have until December to stick with the new floor-plan.

One more lottery pick next year and the Suns are primed for half a dozen playoff runs. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I am happy with what they have done so far.

Me too....Alex Len was projected by a couple mock-sites as the #1 pick so when he fell to #5 they had to snag him. Gortat will be kept around to show him the ropes since both speak Polish and probably like the same kind of food. Len is an athletic BIG... 7'1" 265. I wish they could have kept Jermaine O'Neill too but he will get more time at Sacramento. They got a real bruiser in Oriakhi with their second round pick too. If he can stick until Christmas, they can deal Gortat for another high 2014 draft-pick. Now find a taker for Beasley...he can't be allowed around the newcomers.....terrible influence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back