MLK, Jr. Day is an inconvenience because I still have to work but I can't get any work done

Christopher Columbus was a real hero, he boldly sailed into the unknown and discovered a New World. No one else can come close to this level of accomplishment.

Martin Luther King, Jr. gave good speeches, but he would not be nearly as famous if he had not been shot.

Columbus didn't discover America, nor did he ever set foot in North America and if alive today, would be charged with crimes against humanity.

Christopher Columbus was a real hero, he boldly sailed into the unknown and discovered a New World. No one else can come close to this level of accomplishment.

Martin Luther King, Jr. gave good speeches, but he would not be nearly as famous if he had not been shot.

Columbus didn't discover America, nor did he ever set foot in North America and if alive today, would be charged with crimes against humanity.
I think it was a black Muslim guy that discovered America, wasn't it? LOL

It was the Asians,ancient people that crossed the Bering Straight..

You don't know who actually discovered America? Republicans have done a great job of dumbing-down America!

GREAT! Now we have to go through thread after thread bashing Asians! ;-)

GREAT! Now we have to go through thread after thread bashing Asians! ;-)
The jokes are better when you use Asians...

My office doesn't give me a day off, but I can't file anything with court, I can't take care of a traffic ticket, I can't call the courthouse to ask how to file something, and I won't get any mail.

MLK, Jr. isn't a holiday for me, just an inconvenience.

Why do we have this stupid holiday that only government workers get off?

Well it's not like you can't get a seat at a lunch counter or a seat on the bus.. Or a job.. Lighten up. Enjoy the MLK message..

My office doesn't give me a day off, but I can't file anything with court, I can't take care of a traffic ticket, I can't call the courthouse to ask how to file something, and I won't get any mail.

MLK, Jr. isn't a holiday for me, just an inconvenience.

Why do we have this stupid holiday that only government workers get off?

Well it's not like you can't get a seat at a lunch counter or a seat on the bus.. Or a job.. Lighten up. Enjoy the MLK message..
Let my people go~Moses MLK

It was new to the Europeans,but not the natives...

Not to mention he "discovered" a vast continent. It's not like he sailed West and ran into Hawaii.

It was new to the Europeans,but not the natives...

Not to mention he "discovered" a vast continent. It's not like he sailed West and ran into Hawaii.
Well he could have had sex with natives but he was impudent.......Yet Columbus only got as far as the Caribbean Islands,,,and smoked weed...

You don't know who actually discovered America? Republicans have done a great job of dumbing-down America!

Actually on November 8, Americans got smart and kicked out the all the leftie, anti-American, elitist, commie arrogant assholes out of govt.

2018 looks even worse you them. :clap2:

Nah, it was medieval black Muslims that were Louis Farakhan's ancestors.

Actually on November 8, Americans got smart and kicked out the all the leftie, anti-American, elitist, commie arrogant assholes out of govt.

2018 looks even worse you them. :clap2:

You mean YOU.

I have MLK Day off and I work for a private company. The real tragedy is there aren't any more days off until Memorial Day.

Forum List

Back