The last time Democrats were this upset over losing an election they started the Civil War

These Democrats aren't attending Trump's inauguration - CNNPolitics.com

Democrats are sore losers, I guess they think they don't have to respect our Constitutional form of government.

Disgusting.
LET ME TELL YOU SOME FACTS....US BLACK DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE BLACK GUY TOOK OFFICE AND THE WAY YOU WHITE MF'S HAVE TREATED HIM....HISTORY UPDATE BITCH!!
John Lewis’ Book Sales Skyrocket After Trump’s Appalling Tweet
Three of his books occupied the top five spots on Amazon over the weekend.
01/16/2017 12:40 pm ET | Updated 3 hours ago

Democrats are sore losers, I guess they think they don't have to respect our Constitutional form of government.

Disgusting.

Ditto.

upload_2017-1-16_16-39-33.png

Disgusting.
LET ME TELL YOU SOME FACTS....US BLACK DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN PISSED SINCE THE BLACK GUY TOOK OFFICE AND THE WAY YOU WHITE MF'S HAVE TREATED HIM....HISTORY UPDATE BITCH!!

Absolutely. We're just going to keep feeding enough rope to Trump until he hangs himself, which will be soon. No need for a war. This pussy-grabber will be blown out of office without a single shot fired.

Disgusting.

Absolutely. We're just going to keep feeding enough rope to Trump until he hangs himself, which will be soon. No need for a war. This pussy-grabber will be blown out of office without a single shot fired.
Agreed....these mindless ingrates have no idea the carnage this clown is gonna leave on this country in a few months....and I for one am bracing for the fall....with glee and popcorn handy!!

The last time Democrats were this upset over losing an election they started the Civil War

Dooooon't think so, Sparky. In 1860 the Democratic POTUS candidate won a grand total of one state. He got exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South as Lincoln did --- which was Zero, and came in fourth. And when it was over he called for, and worked for, the country to unite behind the victor Lincoln.

Don't believe me? Look it up.

Disgusting.

Nope, it would be disgusting if they were FORCED to attend. Go fucking live in China or Russia if you want compulsory attendance to a dictator's gala, you fuckhead.
What is far more disgusting is that the GOP held a house briefing during the Obama inagural back in 08' to discuss ways to dismantle this man. The Tea Party protested for days outside the white house with guns showing; against his win. He was called a liar on the house floor, dispited in every way but a human being by the conservative media, Fox spent years ripping this man apart, Rush wished him failure on his first day and Mitch called him a one term president and on and on and on, until today.......

Why now, must the left, put tails between our legs and play nice? Get the fuck outta here wit dat shit, game on

Dooooon't think so, Sparky. In 1860 the Democratic POTUS candidate won a grand total of one state. He got exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South as Lincoln did --- which was Zero, and came in fourth. And when it was over he called for, and worked for, the country to unite behind the victor Lincoln.

Don't believe me? Look it up.
And thats exactly what Obama is doing, yes?

Disgusting.

They weren't legitimate sales

Democrats should take stock of their situation and realize that waging a war on white people, Christians, and the American flag has now resulted in them being unelected in every place where real Americans still live.

It is terribly hard being a white Christian in America. :crybaby:

Disgusting.
Is that scrotum head SOB in Congress to represent his district or to write books?

Forum List

Back