MLB Opening Day!! Fans will be freezing......

If the unusual cold weather played a dirty trick to the start of the baseball season, there is only one logical place to blame:

TORONTO BLUE JAYS in CANADA.
cold weather unfortunately precedes Toronto Blue Jays.

I was freezing in Exhibition Stadium in 1977 during the Jays very first home game. We had over one inch of snow.

Big difference 15 years and six months later.
I can't believe it took them that long.

If the unusual cold weather played a dirty trick to the start of the baseball season, there is only one logical place to blame:

TORONTO BLUE JAYS in CANADA.
cold weather unfortunately precedes Toronto Blue Jays.

I was freezing in Exhibition Stadium in 1977 during the Jays very first home game. We had over one inch of snow.

Big difference 15 years and six months later.
I can't believe it took them that long.

Certainly shorter than the Boston Red Sox or the Chicago Cubs.

Actually the Mets were winning when the game ended. I hear it was 47 degrees, a bit warm for snow.

I heard Cleveland got some though. Lucky bastards.

It's so cute how you go off your meds to pretend baseball's never dealt with cold weather on either end of the season. You must be like one year old.
so, you're saying that the climate hasn't changed? hmmmmmmmmm, I thought that was the new thingy. Thanks for agreeing that the same weather occurs today as it has in the past.

Would it make your head explode if I "agree" that water is wet too?

SMH.... why do you suppose they wait for April to play ball?.

Personally I'd love to see snow baseball. Paint the ball orange so it can be seen. Imagine the slides.
so you know there is no AGW then. Good.

Nope. I "know" no such thing. That would be arrogant.
well that doesn't follow your logic. if CO2 by man is causing climate change and there is no climate change, then man isn't causing climate change. It's actually very simple.

I don't know that either of those is true.
No one does.

That's exactly why I say it would be "arrogant".

so, you're saying that the climate hasn't changed? hmmmmmmmmm, I thought that was the new thingy. Thanks for agreeing that the same weather occurs today as it has in the past.

Would it make your head explode if I "agree" that water is wet too?

SMH.... why do you suppose they wait for April to play ball?.

Personally I'd love to see snow baseball. Paint the ball orange so it can be seen. Imagine the slides.
so you know there is no AGW then. Good.

Nope. I "know" no such thing. That would be arrogant.
well that doesn't follow your logic. if CO2 by man is causing climate change and there is no climate change, then man isn't causing climate change. It's actually very simple.

I don't know that either of those is true.
No one does.

That's exactly why I say it would be "arrogant".
butt still, that doesn't follow your logic

if CO2 by man is causing climate change and there is no climate change, then man isn't causing climate change. It's actually very simple.

35eed398e7591f7878daea4ef8a3a24ba7bab166.jpg

The climate k00ks don't get it.........still.

The "science" doesn't matter if nobody cares. Every single poll illustrates that the public doesn't give a shit about global warming. On some polls, its not even on the list of concerns. LOL........in the 2014 mid-terms, every single nuttter progressive politician who ran on a platform about climate change got their clock cleaned. That idiot Steyer put 76 million into the elections and almost all of his people lOsT!!:2up: Why? Because people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more pressing concerns in their lives than global warming ( oh..oh....the sea has risen 1mm :ack-1: ....:coffee:)

Climate Change Activists Come Up Short In Midterm Elections

Lets face it......most people are not like the climate nutters who come in here who have little or no real responsibilities in life. That's when people can sit around and worry about stoopid stuff.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back