MLB Opening Day!! Fans will be freezing......

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
....their balls off all over America!!!

MLB opening day forecast: Fans to shiver in Midwest, Northeast as polar vortex moves south

It is well documented in these pages that Americans don't care about global warming. Every poll shows it clearly.:up:

Only the AGW k00ks think the public doesn't account for the weather when it thinks of global warming!! The whole reality = perception thing!!! Which is.........when you go to opening day for a few years and its sunny and 80 degrees every season, THEN maybe they take global warming more seriously. Otherwise.........trust me..........they wont be caring!!!:oops-28:

Its called Realville!!!!:rock::rock:

MLB opening day forecast: Fans to shiver in Midwest, Northeast as polar vortex moves south

It is well documented in these pages that Americans don't care about global warming. Every poll shows it clearly.:up:

Only the AGW k00ks think the public doesn't account for the weather when it thinks of global warming!! The whole reality = perception thing!!! Which is.........when you go to opening day for a few years and its sunny and 80 degrees every season, THEN maybe they take global warming more seriously. Otherwise.........trust me..........they wont be caring!!!:oops-28:

If it could stay 80 degrees every day and rain at night, well welcome to Utopia...

Also remember first there was Global Cooling and the coming of the next ice age... Then it was Global Warming and we will scorch the earth... Now it is climate change because they do not know if we will freeze our balls off or burn them off first...

Actually it's called "Apirl". What are you, new to this planet? Why do you think they've been training in Florida and AridZona?

We have snow forecast here for next Friday.

If it isn't a catastrophe in progress it dont sell news papers, agenda, or move people to give up their freedoms and lives with out force..

Slowly but surely the populace is waking to the lies they have been told by these people.

Actually it's called "Apirl". What are you, new to this planet? Why do you think they've been training in Florida and AridZona?

You don't get it s0n........like most of the global warming nutters.:boobies::boobies:

When will people care about global warming? When.........and only when.........we have three weeks of 70+ degrees in central Alaska in the middle of January and people are flying around lakes in bikini's!!. Not a moment sooner s0n!! Because that's how it works.

When 55,000 pack a stadium on opening day and are wearing ear muffs, the most common banter around the stadium will be, "Shit.....this global warming is killing me!!":coffee:. Because that's how it works in the real world.

You don't get it s0n........like most of the global warming nutters.:boobies::boobies:

When will people care about global warming? When.........and only when.........we have three weeks of 70+ degrees in central Alaska in the middle of January and people are flying around lakes in bikini's!!. Not a moment sooner s0n!! Because that's how it works.

When 55,000 pack a stadium on opening day and are wearing ear muffs, the most common banter around the stadium will be, "Shit.....this global warming is killing me!!":coffee:. Because that's how it works in the real world.

Uh yeah, you go with that Sparkles. Enjoy your first-ever April. Some of us have seen it before. Yawn.

Uh yeah, you go with that Sparkles. Enjoy your first-ever April. Some of us have seen it before. Yawn.

But.........global warming is supposed to be making opening days warmer!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But.............its not.:gay:

Who's not winning?:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

But.........global warming is supposed to be making opening days warmer!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Obviously, whoever's supposed to be prescribing your medication.

You're right.........what was I thinking?

The perception of baseball fans sitting in stadiums all across the country today and tomorrow wearing nut sack warmers will be, "Tomorrow, Im picking up the phone and calling my representative.....this global warming is killing me!!"

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/cucumber.jpg.html][/URL]

The perception of baseball fans sitting in stadiums all across the country today and tomorrow wearing nut sack warmers will be, "Tomorrow, Im picking up the phone and calling my representative.....this global warming is killing me!!"

I suspect it will be more along the lines of "we need to get better pitching" or "this new shortstop is great".

But then I'm a prisoner --- sentenced to live in what we call the "RW".

I suspect it will be more along the lines of "we need to get better pitching" or "this new shortstop is great".

That's right s0n..........by your logic, the folks in the Caribbean today waking up to snowfall are scampering to their computers to check out the newest on global warming!!!

http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/04...t-snowiest-in-50-years-snow-chaos-in-germany/

s0n......hate to break it to ya..........reality is 95% perception. Unless you are an AGW mental case!!:2up::boobies::boobies:

Hey Skooks

These nutters are out of their minds. The sane know GW is a red herring going after oil and our wallets. ON a positive note, my ammo inventory was a pleasant surprise, Haven't been to the range like I should.

-Geaux

Hey Skooks

These nutters are out of their minds. The sane know GW is a red herring going after oil and our wallets. ON a positive note, my ammo inventory was a pleasant surprise, Haven't been to the range like I should.

-Geaux

Same here dude........my year has sucked so far. My Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in January.......5 weeks later and now she is gone. Havent even looked at a gun in many months. Keep ammoing up my friend........when the bottom falls out, and its gonna be soon, we're gonna get some civil unrest. Wiffle ball bat self defense gonna be ghey.........

so are you then claiming that climate isn't changing? make up your mind.

dude, you just answered your own question on why people don't care. it hasn't changed after how many fking years of Gore, now Obama and all of the other demoloser kooks trying to say something is something it isn't. Funny though that you agree nothing has changed. Again, it is the answer to the populace not caring. Good for you, you figured it out.

remember this post when you wonder why people don't care about GW. funny.......

Hey Skooks

-Geaux

Same here dude........my year has sucked so far. My Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in January.......5 weeks later and now she is gone. Havent even looked at a gun in many months. Keep ammoing up my friend........when the bottom falls out, and its gonna be soon, we're gonna get some civil unrest. Wiffle ball bat self defense gonna be ghey.........
sorry to hear about you mom skooks.

Hey Skooks

-Geaux

sorry to hear about you mom skooks.

Thanks brother.........life very strange. Never be the same..........and those who have lost their mother know, the pain is brutal.

Forum List

Back