MLB Opening Day!! Fans will be freezing......

Wind chill was around 32 degrees at CitiField today....occasional snow flurries. There can be not doubt that people singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" were thinking as they sung, "Shit....when I get home tonight, gotta to check the latest on the global warming front!!!"

LOL......meanwhile, just 15 years ago, every global warming nutter was telling us we'd never be seeing snow on opening day for baseball season.......ever!!:spinner:Back in 2000, they were making out ( the AGW climate crusaders ) that by opening day in 2016, all fans would be going to the ballpark in bikini's, shorts and tank tops!!

Who's not winning?

:rock::rock:More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!:rock::rock:

Actually the Mets were winning when the game ended. I hear it was 47 degrees, a bit warm for snow.

I heard Cleveland got some though. Lucky bastards.

It's so cute how you go off your meds to pretend baseball's never dealt with cold weather on either end of the season. You must be like one year old.

Wind chill was around 32 degrees at CitiField today....occasional snow flurries. There can be not doubt that people singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" were thinking as they sung, "Shit....when I get home tonight, gotta to check the latest on the global warming front!!!"

LOL......meanwhile, just 15 years ago, every global warming nutter was telling us we'd never be seeing snow on opening day for baseball season.......ever!!:spinner:Back in 2000, they were making out ( the AGW climate crusaders ) that by opening day in 2016, all fans would be going to the ballpark in bikini's, shorts and tank tops!!

Who's not winning?

Actually the Mets were winning when the game ended. I hear it was 47 degrees, a bit warm for snow.

It's so cute how you go off your meds to pretend baseball's never dealt with cold weather on either end of the season. You must be like one year old.

Hmmm.........but heres the thing s0n!! The AGW k00ks told us years ago that by now, opening days in baseball would be glorious on all cities. That whole "global warming" thing!!:bye1:

The AGW k00ks still haven't figured out that reality is 95% perception. Three mm of ocean levels rising!! :eusa_dance: Yep!! Americans aren't sitting at home like the OCD internet babblers who get hysterical about 0.5 degree's!!:eusa_dance: They spend from October to May freezing their collective balls off. As along as that continues, nobody gives a rats ass about the 97%. They have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many other things to be worried about in the real world. Of course.........much of this would be solved if most of the climate crusaders went out and actually obtained some real responsibilities in life!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hmmm.........but heres the thing s0n!! The AGW k00ks told us years ago that by now, opening days in baseball would be glorious on all cities. That whole "global warming" thing!!:bye1:

Of course they did, "s0n". And everybody believes you too. :itsok:

You just sit tight. Nurse Ratchet will be along with your meds any time now.

:eusa_shifty:

s0n........you have made 53,000 posts on these forums in a couple of years....:ack-1::ack-1:.....its called Knuckledraggin My Life Away !!

But I need meds!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

s0n........you have made 53,000 posts on these forums in a couple of years....:ack-1::ack-1:

And you just read through all of them and came up with zero that offer any confirmation of your psychosis at all.
Excellent use of time there.

No doubt it is.

But I need meds!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

And you've made 53,000 posts of :eusa_dance: and :321: :321: and:banana::banana: and :boobies::boobies: and :fu::fu:ad nauseum, so .... yeah I'd say you do.

April 10th in New York..........record cold last night!!!!

PLAY BALL!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They did. Phils 1, Mutts nothing. HR by Ryan Howard was all the scoring.
WP --- the 23-year-old Vince Velasquez, LP -- the 106-year-old Bartolo Colón. Three hit shutout.

April 10th in New York..........record cold last night!!!!

PLAY BALL!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They did. Phils 1, Mutts nothing. HR by Ryan Howard was all the scoring.
WP --- the 23-year-old Vince Velasquez, LP -- the 106-year-old Bartolo Colón. Three hit shutout.

Kewl.....the only thing I despise more than the Mets are the Jets!!!:2up:

Skooks, Went to the Chicago White Sox Opening home game Friday. dude, it snowed off and on for the day. The next day, the groundscrew had to shovel snow off of the infield tarp to get it off the field for the Saturday game because it was too heavy to move it. LMAO. April 9. Snow on the grass at the start of the game. I froze my arse off dude.

Who's not winning?

so, you're saying that the climate hasn't changed? hmmmmmmmmm, I thought that was the new thingy. Thanks for agreeing that the same weather occurs today as it has in the past.

Who's not winning?

so, you're saying that the climate hasn't changed? hmmmmmmmmm, I thought that was the new thingy. Thanks for agreeing that the same weather occurs today as it has in the past.

Would it make your head explode if I "agree" that water is wet too?

SMH.... why do you suppose they wait for April to play ball?.

Personally I'd love to see snow baseball. Paint the ball orange so it can be seen. Imagine the slides.

Who's not winning?

Personally I'd love to see snow baseball. Paint the ball orange so it can be seen. Imagine the slides.
so you know there is no AGW then. Good.

Who's not winning?

Nope. I "know" no such thing. That would be arrogant.

Who's not winning?

Nope. I "know" no such thing. That would be arrogant.
well that doesn't follow your logic. if CO2 by man is causing climate change and there is no climate change, then man isn't causing climate change. It's actually very simple.

If the unusual cold weather played a dirty trick to the start of the baseball season, there is only one logical place to blame:

TORONTO BLUE JAYS in CANADA.

If the unusual cold weather played a dirty trick to the start of the baseball season, there is only one logical place to blame:

cold weather unfortunately precedes Toronto Blue Jays.

cold weather unfortunately precedes Toronto Blue Jays.

I was freezing in Exhibition Stadium in 1977 during the Jays very first home game. We had over one inch of snow.

Big difference 15 years and six months later.

Forum List

Back