Weekend: "Freezing temperatures return to Northeast"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ask me how hard Im laughing? Summer right around the corner and its still freezing in New York!!!

Colder Weather This Weekend, Frost and Freezing Temperatures in the Northeast

OK....so let me get this straight? This means tens of millions of people in these parts are going to wake up on Saturday morning and say, "Dang......gotta call my representative on Monday......this global warming stuff is killing us!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

And people wonder why :biggrin:global warming:biggrin: heads up THE BOTTOM of the list for all polls of 2016 voter concerns!!!

Who's not winning?:2up:

Were you making similar threads when it was 75 degrees this past Winter? Of course not.

djf_outlook_nov_wk_4.jpg

Yep, it will be a bit chilly here. Which royally pissed me off as I opened my pool yesterday :(

Ask me how hard Im laughing? Summer right around the corner and its still freezing in New York!!!

Colder Weather This Weekend, Frost and Freezing Temperatures in the Northeast

OK....so let me get this straight? This means tens of millions of people in these parts are going to wake up on Saturday morning and say, "Dang......gotta call my representative on Monday......this global warming stuff is killing us!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

And people wonder why :biggrin:global warming:biggrin: heads up THE BOTTOM of the list for all polls of 2016 voter concerns!!!

Who's not winning?:2up:
high is supposed to 52 in Chicago Saturday. Great another banner fking weekend of GW. LOL

Were you making similar threads when it was 75 degrees this past Winter? Of course not.

lol...........correct........in Galvaston, Texas!!!:rock:

But in New York, it was about minus 400 degrees F. :bye1:

No it wasn't. I live in PA and this was one of the warmest Winters I've seen in my life. It was 75 degrees on Christmas.
why didn't is stay 75 degrees? Or was that due to the jet stream and it drawing the 75 degrees from Texas? Wow the stupid,

No it wasn't. I live in PA and this was one of the warmest Winters I've seen in my life. It was 75 degrees on Christmas.
why didn't is stay 75 degrees? Or was that due to the jet stream and it drawing the 75 degrees from Texas? Wow the stupid,

The entire Winter was warmer than usual. The graph I posted covered 3 months. It also shows that Texas was much cooler than usual. So much for the jet stream.

The entire Winter was warmer than usual. The graph I posted covered 3 months. It also shows that Texas was much cooler than usual. So much for the jet stream.
then where did the heat come from and where did it go? Pennsylvania, what city, let's see how warm you really were, I'll look up the city and the historical temps to see if it validates your feel.

then where did the heat come from and where did it go? Pennsylvania, what city, let's see how warm you really were, I'll look up the city and the historical temps to see if it validates your feel.

Harrisburg, PA. The max that Winter was 71 degrees. The average was 52. The minimum temp was 52. The average is 39. The 71 degree weather occurred on Christmas day.

Harrisburg, PA. The max that Winter was 71 degrees. The average was 52. The minimum temp was 52. The average is 39. The 71 degree weather occurred on Christmas day.
so was it a record?

so was it a record?
well yes it was, hmmm nice. in 1984 it was 75 on December 29 as the record temp. Funny, it was the only day that year that was a record. So it was a one day event.

here National Weather Service link:
Climate Records for Harrisburg, PA

Last edited:

so was it a record?

Nice way to move the goalposts. It was one of the warmest Winters in decades, but was it a record? Derp!

so was it a record?

Nice way to move the goalposts. It was one of the warmest Winters in decades, but was it a record? Derp!
i posted it was, just that one day. nothing suggests that it was a warmest winter evah.

so was it a record?

i posted it was, just that one day. nothing suggests that it was a warmest winter evah.

But this weekend's cold weather proves global warming is a fraud?

so was it a record?

It was.

Pennsylvania's warm December shatters record

so was it a record?

But this weekend's cold weather proves global warming is a fraud?
nope, not at all, except it points out that with all the alarmists sky falling, it still gets cold one month out from summertime and it's been a very cool spring, which is proof that AGW is fake. It can't be that if AGW makes it warmer. it can't unless of course you got an answer for it.

so was it a record?

It was.

December

so was it a record?

It was.

that isn't winter dude.

December averaged 53 degrees and January averaged 38 degrees winter. February averaged 42 degrees, still cooler than December and closer to average temps. Hmmm seems like an outlier month. Do you think one month of warm proves AGW?

Forum List

Back