AGW Question

A search engine (and not ideological blogs) can be your best friend: Climate meme debunked as the 'tropospheric hot spot' is found

So your stupid non-answer is Yes

Correct
speaking of models?

To be clear: it is your understanding that the AGW theory supposes the existence of a atmospheric hot spot
There is a scientific theory that the Earth is warming and that part of this warming is due to human activities. Scientific models have been set up to prove or disprove parts of the theory. Theories are tested. Attacking the theories is an exercise in futility. Testing will prove or disprove, and so far the testing has shown the theory itself to be correct.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
The theory is one thing. Then there are the models. I am left wondering if CrusaderFrank actually knows what he is asking?

I asked a truly simple question that required a one word answer
If a question is unclear or misleading, there can be no honest answer that is one word. Unless that word be 'nuts!'

Does the AGW Theory suppose an atmospheric Hot Spot?

Yes or No

Which word or words are giving you such trouble?

A search engine (and not ideological blogs) can be your best friend: Climate meme debunked as the 'tropospheric hot spot' is found

Correct
speaking of models?

To be clear: it is your understanding that the AGW theory supposes the existence of a atmospheric hot spot
There is a scientific theory that the Earth is warming and that part of this warming is due to human activities. Scientific models have been set up to prove or disprove parts of the theory. Theories are tested. Attacking the theories is an exercise in futility. Testing will prove or disprove, and so far the testing has shown the theory itself to be correct.

How is asking a yes or no question "an attack"?

Correct
speaking of models?

So they found a planet in the Goldie locks zone that is 4.5 billion years old void of human life?

Great!!!!!!!!

Where is the link though?

How is being disingenuous an invitation to an open and honest discussion?

Why are you so defensive over such a simple question?
Defensive? Where do you get that from? I would have to assume you are projecting something upon me that is based upon how you view me. Figuring out the why, of how you view me would be an amusing exercise, if I had some more time here today.

Defensive? Where do you get that from? I would have to assume you are projecting something upon me that is based upon how you view me. Figuring out the why, of how you view me would be an amusing exercise, if I had some more time here today.

You said I "attacked" the theory -- just by asking a question.

Were you trying to attack the theory: yes or no?

notice you did refer to Climate Change as AGWCult theory

So is a hot spot needed or not? Yes or no?

Come now Sally, are you afraid to answer? Yessiree bob

I asked a question, a simple one at that

Forum List

Back