MLB Opening Day!! Fans will be freezing......

Hey Skooks

These nutters are out of their minds. The sane know GW is a red herring going after oil and our wallets. ON a positive note, my ammo inventory was a pleasant surprise, Haven't been to the range like I should.

-Geaux

Same here dude........my year has sucked so far. My Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in January.......5 weeks later and now she is gone. Havent even looked at a gun in many months. Keep ammoing up my friend........when the bottom falls out, and its gonna be soon, we're gonna get some civil unrest. Wiffle ball bat self defense gonna be ghey.........
sorry to hear about you mom skooks.

Thanks brother.........life very strange. Never be the same..........and those who have lost their mother know, the pain is brutal.
I lost my father last January. Put mom in a independent living facility and she is miserable. I hate it, but reality was, she didn't want to live in the house anymore.

Uh yeah, you go with that Sparkles. Enjoy your first-ever April. Some of us have seen it before. Yawn.

But.........global warming is supposed to be making opening days warmer!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But.............its not.:gay:

Who's not winning?:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Obviously, whoever's supposed to be prescribing your medication.

You're right.........what was I thinking?

The perception of baseball fans sitting in stadiums all across the country today and tomorrow wearing nut sack warmers will be, "Tomorrow, Im picking up the phone and calling my representative.....this global warming is killing me!!"

I suspect it will be more along the lines of "we need to get better pitching" or "this new shortstop is great".

But then I'm a prisoner --- sentenced to live in what we call the "RW".

That's right s0n..........by your logic, the folks in the Caribbean today waking up to snowfall are scampering to their computers to check out the newest on global warming!!!

'Never before seen' spring snowfall in the Caribbean islands - & Colorado Ski Resort snowiest in 50 years - Snow chaos in Germany

s0n......hate to break it to ya..........reality is 95% perception. Unless you are an AGW mental case!!:2up::boobies::boobies:

Hate to break it to ya "s0n" but...... before you bring up "mental cases"............. might wanna check your own posts.
Nomsayn?

But.........global warming is supposed to be making opening days warmer!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But.............its not.:gay:

The perception of baseball fans sitting in stadiums all across the country today and tomorrow wearing nut sack warmers will be, "Tomorrow, Im picking up the phone and calling my representative.....this global warming is killing me!!"

I suspect it will be more along the lines of "we need to get better pitching" or "this new shortstop is great".

That's right s0n..........by your logic, the folks in the Caribbean today waking up to snowfall are scampering to their computers to check out the newest on global warming!!!

'Never before seen' spring snowfall in the Caribbean islands - & Colorado Ski Resort snowiest in 50 years - Snow chaos in Germany

s0n......hate to break it to ya..........reality is 95% perception. Unless you are an AGW mental case!!:2up::boobies::boobies:

Hate to break it to ya "s0n" but...... before you bring up "mental cases"............. might wanna check your own posts.
Nomsayn?

guys like me s0n...........the winning is killing us!! But perhaps you can display for all of us where your side is winning in the real world!!!

Links please................

Good luck!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nomsayn?

guys like me s0n...........the winning is killing us!! But perhaps you can display for all of us where your side is winning in the real world!!!

Links please................

Good luck!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Links? Sure. Here ya go:

:gay:

Want another?

Kinda weird, doncha think?

How 'bout....

PLAY BALL !!!!!!!!!

NO FROZEN EMOTICON = GHEY

I got yer emoticon right here, "s0n":.................
therapy.gif

5.7 trillion $$ in taxes between 2012 and 2035.......to fight climate change. You do the math and you will see why Cap and Trade went down like a SCUD missile in congress. To make a 2/10th of a degree difference in the temperature??:up:

fAiL.......in the real world, the AGW k00ks are losing.............huge :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

The people have decided........a doubling of your electricity bill = ghey

PS.....ENRON was the #1 lobby for this................duh................the AGW bozo's are so fucking stoopid

ps....progressives ( ie global warming nutters )are ok with legislating a permanent recession ( what would happen if they got their way in establishing a green America..........:gay::gay::gay:)

Hey Skooks

These nutters are out of their minds. The sane know GW is a red herring going after oil and our wallets. ON a positive note, my ammo inventory was a pleasant surprise, Haven't been to the range like I should.

-Geaux

Same here dude........my year has sucked so far. My Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in January.......5 weeks later and now she is gone. Havent even looked at a gun in many months. Keep ammoing up my friend........when the bottom falls out, and its gonna be soon, we're gonna get some civil unrest. Wiffle ball bat self defense gonna be ghey.........

Sorry to hear about your Mom skooks. Keep on keeping on man.

-Geaux

JC....its a connect the dots issue for progressives.

Hey JC......snow showers this am on Long Island = ghey. Supposed to get a dusting tomorrow am too.......temps waaaaaaaaay below normal.

The sorry ass baseball guys playing in NY......everytime these mofus get busted in with a pitch on the wrists, you look at their face and know its stoopid bee's time in their hands. Fuckers don't even want to swing..........gotta be thinking wtf with Al Gore?? Probably would love to put his head on a batting tee and say, "BATTER UP!!"

Hey JC......snow showers this am on Long Island = ghey. Supposed to get a dusting tomorrow am too.......temps waaaaaaaaay below normal.

The sorry ass baseball guys playing in NY......everytime these mofus get busted in with a pitch on the wrists, you look at their face and know its stoopid bee's time in their hands. Fuckers don't even want to swing..........gotta be thinking wtf with Al Gore?? Probably would love to put his head on a batting tee and say, "BATTER UP!!"

So by all means, essplain to the class....

What the flying fuck is a "stoopid bee"?

And how exactly do snow showers become "Ghey"?

:popcorn:

Lowest hangin' fruit EVER...

nah s0n......I'll pass. But anybody with even an iota of experience playing sports knows exactly what I mean. Limpwristers generally don't know the difference between a roughing penalty and a red card.

Anyway.......anybody going out to CitiField tonight, make sure to bring nut sack warmers and a flask of rye.

ps......message to limpwristers......."CitiField" is a place they play baseball!!:2up:

nah s0n......I'll pass. But anybody with even an iota of experience playing sports knows exactly what I mean. Limpwristers generally don't know the difference between a roughing penalty and a red card.

Anyway.......anybody going out to CitiField tonight, make sure to bring nut sack warmers and a flask of rye.

ps......message to limpwristers......."CitiField" is a place they play baseball!!:2up:

Whelp -- I knew you wouldn't let me down. Snowflakes are "ghey", "stoopid bees" apparently don't exist, and the Mets will play with "roughing penalties" in case Chase Utley slides into a fragile shortstop.

Thanks for clearing that up. Btw check the expiration dates on yer medications.

Wind chill was around 32 degrees at CitiField today....occasional snow flurries. There can be not doubt that people singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" were thinking as they sung, "Shit....when I get home tonight, gotta to check the latest on the global warming front!!!"

LOL......meanwhile, just 15 years ago, every global warming nutter was telling us we'd never be seeing snow on opening day for baseball season.......ever!!:spinner:Back in 2000, they were making out ( the AGW climate crusaders ) that by opening day in 2016, all fans would be going to the ballpark in bikini's, shorts and tank tops!!

Who's not winning?

:rock::rock:More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!:rock::rock:

Forum List

Back