Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

And yet you're using our cars, concrete, television, phones, computers, electricity and foodstamps!
And yet god turned people white as a punishment. Kinda weird if god is white right? :laugh:
I dont know any WHITE people. I only know the most attractive humans are beige color
I didnt ask you what you know. I asked why did god turn people white as punishment? You can at least give a good guess instead of trying to change the subject.
Give me the scripture please, or STFU

And again, THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE
Sure thing. I will give you the scripture. I bet you wont like this.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:10 - New International Version

Numbers 12:10 is a medical description of someone in a disease state.

Doesn't indicate the usual normal color or hue of Miriam or anyone else.

And yet god turned people white as a punishment. Kinda weird if god is white right? :laugh:
I dont know any WHITE people. I only know the most attractive humans are beige color
I didnt ask you what you know. I asked why did god turn people white as punishment? You can at least give a good guess instead of trying to change the subject.

Leprosy doesnt turn your skin white dummy.

I didnt say it indicated the color of her skin. I said its weird you would turn a white person white as punishment instead of Black. That tells you the person was already Black.

I didnt say it indicated the color of her skin. I said its weird you would turn a white person white as punishment instead of Black. That tells you the person was already Black.
This passes for black "thinking." What a maroon!

Last edited:
There are a lot of mixed race shit out of Hollywood and on TV and it is disgusting. Just like all the queer shit you see.

Hey Asslips. I'm of BRITISH origin. Nobody would call me anything but "white." Yet my complexion from the sun is as dark as any light skinned black. The tone is different, but in terms of "darkness," I'm darkly tanned. I dont even fully lose my dark complexion in the winter. Israel reminds me of Florida in terms of temperature and sun. I would be dark, but "white" in Israel.

Now stop being stupid. "White" people arent actually WHITE, anymore than blacks are truly "black."

Next try arguing that Jesus has hair like wool. Go ahead. Might as well knock that black myth down as well.

Last edited:
There are a lot of mixed race shit out of Hollywood and on TV and it is disgusting. Just like all the queer shit you see.
Yeah, I cant watch a commercial anymore without seeing an interracial couple like everyone's doing it. They are not. But the current culture has an agenda and its disgusting

I have zero respect for people who let other adults think for them. I will admit that openly. I find it incredibly frustrating.
This is pretty much how I feel about people when it comes to religion who try to tell me WHAT I believe, as well as tell me WHAT I'm required to believe, and who then condemn me when I express the contempt I feel for their actions.

Yeah, I cant watch a commercial anymore without seeing an interracial couple like everyone's doing it. They are not. But the current culture has an agenda and its disgusting

You care what kinds of couples are on TV commercials? How pathetic is that?

I resent sin pushed in my face. It's a big part of the reason I dont have television.

I resent sin pushed in my face. It's a big part of the reason I dont have television.

What “sin”? And if you don’t have television, how do you know what commercials are on let alone be so bombarded with them as to be “disgusted”?

It’s amazing how fragile some people are here. Crying about commercials like a toddler.

Hey Asslips. I'm of BRITISH origin. Nobody would call me anything but "white." Yet my complexion from the sun is as dark as any light skinned black. The tone is different, but in terms of "darkness," I'm darkly tanned. I dont even fully lose my dark complexion in the winter. Israel reminds me of Florida in terms of temperature and sun. I would be dark, but "white" in Israel.

Now stop being stupid. "White" people arent actually WHITE, anymore than blacks are truly "black."

Next try arguing that Jesus has hair like wool. Go ahead. Might as well knock that black myth down as well.
No one asked you if you had a tan dummy. No one asked if you were from Britian or lived in Floriday either. Its amusing to watch you squirm and try all these deflections. Its ok though. The fact that god is Black and he turned people white as punishment must make you feel really uncomfortable. :laugh:

This passes for black "thinking." What a maroon!

Please explain why turning a white person white is so horrible? Its only horrible if you are a dark skinned Black person. Face it. God turned Black people white as a punishment. The first homo sapiens was a Black person. This is where the bible and science come together.

I see you cant handle the facts as presented to you so you try and deflect. In the stress of the moment you cant even get the word correct. I guess your comment is what pass for honky "education". The word you are looking for is moron not maroon you idiot. :laugh:

Forum List

Back