Mixed couple forced to flee country after appearing in ad

The fact that god is Black :laugh:

This is of course standard Muslim belief.

But it really only applies to Allah, the god of the muslim religion. Not Almighty God.

I will concede that the pagan Allah, is indeed an African American.
Allah just happens to be the Islamic name for god. Like most white boys you are too ignorant to realize that I guess. None of that changes the fact that god is Black though. After all, homo sapiens was made in his image.

But it really only applies to Allah, the god of the muslim religion. Not Almighty God.

Allah just happens to be the Islamic name for god. Like most white boys you are too ignorant to realize that I guess. None of that changes the fact that god is Black though. After all, homo sapiens was made in his image.

I don't think so. Pagan gods like Allah and Ganeesh are believed to be "God" by their believers in their pagan faiths, but they are different entities. Just like a muslim will insist God is African American, an Indian will say God has the head of an elephant.

But you all are both wrong.

I don't think so. Pagan gods like Allah and Ganeesh are believed to be "God" by their believers in their pagan faiths, but they are different entities. Just like a muslim will insist God is African American, an Indian will say God has the head of an elephant.

"I don't think so. "

Thats your first mistake. I didnt ask what you think. I educated you on the facts. The people that are pagans are white people. Thats why they made up santa clause.

"I don't think so. "

Thats your first mistake. I didnt ask what you think. I educated you on the facts. The people that are pagans are white people. Thats why they made up santa clause.

Jolly Old St. Nicholas is actually a real person. Where did you get the idea he is "made up"?

"I don't think so. "

Jolly Old St. Nicholas is actually a real person. Where did you get the idea he is "made up"?
I said santa clause dummy. Where in my post did I ever say St Nicholas? That guy wasnt a white guy either. :laugh:

God is orange.

There are a lot of mixed race shit out of Hollywood and on TV and it is disgusting. Just like all the queer shit you see.
Yeah, I cant watch a commercial anymore without seeing an interracial couple like everyone's doing it. They are not. But the current culture has an agenda and its disgusting

You care what kinds of couples are on TV commercials? How pathetic is that?
I resent sin pushed in my face. It's a big part of the reason I dont have television.

Newsflash to the cave dwellers:

Interracial marriage is not a sin

You and death angel are just two sides of the same coin. Both sides maximum stupidity, I might add

Well, now it isn't.

It was 50 years ago, according to most of the "Christian" Churches.

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, Malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.[24]" - Judge Leon M. Bazile. :Loving v. Virginia, 1964

God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on slavery, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on Witch Burning, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on gay marriage, we changed ours.

Well, now it isn't.

It was 50 years ago, according to most of the "Christian" Churches.

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, Malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.[24]" - Judge Leon M. Bazile. :Loving v. Virginia, 1964

God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on slavery, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on Witch Burning, we changed ours.

God didn't change his mind on gay marriage, we changed ours.

Hold on witch burning are in the Bible???

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Seriously, did Disney get a hold of all your bibles and take out the icky parts?

So to recap, this was in the bible, and all the way up until the 18th century, women were still being burned or executed for being witches.

Then we had an age of Enlightenment and realized witches weren't actually a thing. (Sorry, Wiccans, you aren't a thing.)

Seriously, did Disney get a hold of all your bibles and take out the icky parts?

So to recap, this was in the bible, and all the way up until the 18th century, women were still being burned or executed for being witches.

Then we had an age of Enlightenment and realized witches weren't actually a thing. (Sorry, Wiccans, you aren't a thing.)

Sure God set up all sorts of parameters for his Israelite nations. I knew that.

you claimed "witch burning" is in the Bible. It's not. There is not one verse in the Bible that directs people to "burn witches"

Jesus is revered in Islam as is his mother Mary.

Who is Jesus for Muslims?

Years ago I went to Ephesus, to what is purported to be Mary's last earthly home. Muslims and Christians were there praying side by side. I don't know where you get your misinformation from.

Sure God set up all sorts of parameters for his Israelite nations. I knew that.

you claimed "witch burning" is in the Bible. It's not. There is not one verse in the Bible that directs people to "burn witches"

Wait, this is your argument, that because BURNING wasn't specifically mentioned as a way to kill witches, that make it okay?

"Jesus, man, I told you to kill them, not burn them!!!"

Give me the scripture please, or STFU

And again, THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE
Sure thing. I will give you the scripture. I bet you wont like this.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 12:10 - New International Version

Numbers 12:10 is a medical description of someone in a disease state.

Doesn't indicate the usual normal color or hue of Miriam or anyone else.
Leprosy doesnt turn your skin white dummy.

I didnt say it indicated the color of her skin. I said its weird you would turn a white person white as punishment instead of Black. That tells you the person was already Black.
Hey Asslips. I'm of BRITISH origin. Nobody would call me anything but "white." Yet my complexion from the sun is as dark as any light skinned black. The tone is different, but in terms of "darkness," I'm darkly tanned. I dont even fully lose my dark complexion in the winter. Israel reminds me of Florida in terms of temperature and sun. I would be dark, but "white" in Israel.

Now stop being stupid. "White" people arent actually WHITE, anymore than blacks are truly "black."

Next try arguing that Jesus has hair like wool. Go ahead. Might as well knock that black myth down as well.
No one asked you if you had a tan dummy. No one asked if you were from Britian or lived in Floriday either. Its amusing to watch you squirm and try all these deflections. Its ok though. The fact that god is Black and he turned people white as punishment must make you feel really uncomfortable. :laugh:
No squirming black boy. I showed you "white" people ain't white. Now you're trying to cover your humiliation with negro bombast. Good luck with that.

Years ago I went to Ephesus, to what is purported to be Mary's last earthly home. Muslims and Christians were there praying side by side. I don't know where you get your misinformation from.

Actually, if you knew anything, you would know that the Blessed Mother's home, the "Santa Casa" or Holy House, is in Loreto, Italy, not Ephesus.

And the Islamonazis do not worship Jesus as God at all, they believe in their own pagan god, Allah. Which BTW, is their right, just like the Hindus worship their own god, Ganeesh, and the Satanist worship Satan.

When Christ returns those laws will be enforced.

Best get on the right side now, or enjoy your remaining days now, because there is no future in rebellion against God.

Out of your own mouth you have convicted yourself

Actually, if you knew anything, you would know that the Blessed Mother's home, the "Santa Casa" or Holy House, is in Loreto, Italy, not Ephesus.

And the Islamonazis do not worship Jesus as God at all, they believe in their own pagan god, Allah. Which BTW, is their right, just like the Hindus worship their own god, Ganeesh, and the Satanist worship Satan.

Wrong. It's in Ephesus

Allah is the Arabic word for God, not a "pagan god." Jesus is a prophet in Islam, mentioned in the Qur'an many times. What dimwits tell you this crazy stuff? Why do you need to fight with Muslims, anyway? Just go to the church of your choice.

Forum List

Back