Mitt's speech

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney's speech so fucking killed!!!

He didn't promise to lower sea levels or proclaim that he was the chosen one for whom we've waited but I'm pretty sure Mitt's still just a man so I'm good with that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

100475-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-George-Washington-Smiley-Face-Holding-An-American-Flag-1.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Great speech by Mitt!

Powerful. He reignited the feeling that America is the land of opportunity and that anyone can be successful, and success is a good thing!

Direct opposite of the last four years.

It is as exciting as grass growing in my front yard. Wait.....the grass just polled higher!

I'm distracted because I keep wondering if he got that great suit at Costco!:D

Romney said that his mother asked, Why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation?"

Well, look at your anti abortion platform, Mr. Romney! :eek::cuckoo:

My wife is anti-abortion. She actually convinced me to be the same, so your meme is busted.

What does your response have to do with his mother asking why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation? Women apparently don't have any say in the republican platform which is done by mostly white men!

Romney said that his mother asked, Why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation?"

My wife is anti-abortion. She actually convinced me to be the same, so your meme is busted.

What does your response have to do with his mother asking why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation? Women apparently don't have any say in the republican platform which is done by mostly white men!

I guess your stupid ass missed last night huh? either that or you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Did Mitt just say "bi-partisan"?

But

but

but

everyone there is white.

Sure. Except Rubio, Rice, Love, Martinez, etc. You know, all the people who were there.

And what the hell does race have to do with it? We're all pink on the inside.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KbUjBmTCY]Pink Panther With King of Bahrain - YouTube[/ame]
Now there's an example of foreign policy! ;)

The annual quest to spot black delegates — including by network television cameras — has become a point of humor, with comedic writer Baratunde Thurston creating a Twitter hashtag, #negrospotting. But the question of whether the GOP can increase its diversity is serious business to GOP political strategists, who understand that an overwhelmingly white party faces electoral doom in an increasingly diverse country.

Bositis’ team contacted every state delegation to conduct their count, yielding a total of about 47 black delegates. He said three states, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia, simply refused to respond.

“The Republican party has become much more of a southern institution,” Bositis said, adding that the party’s center of gravity has become southern white conservatives.

“We don’t want the party to look like it’s a bunch of old, white guys.”

Despite diversity brag, few black delegates at the 2012 Republican convention

Did Mitt just say "bi-partisan"?

But

but

but

everyone there is white.

Sure. Except Rubio, Rice, Love, Martinez, etc. You know, all the people who were there.

And what the hell does race have to do with it? We're all pink on the inside.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_KbUjBmTCY]Pink Panther With King of Bahrain - YouTube[/ame]
Now there's an example of foreign policy! ;)

No idea. I have no clue why people think race matters. Character matters. What you do matters. what you look like? Not at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8]HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER LOSES IT! ATTACKS BARACK OBAMA !!! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you so naive to not realize that women are the leaders of the pro life movement? How could they not be? They have an unequaled connection with their children.

We will add economics to the list of things about which you haven't a fucking clue.

You're saying "trickle down" works?

A lot better than Redistribution

Redistribution already happened under Bush. That's the problem.

You guys don't really believe Republicans support small business do you? Their idea of a small business is with a revenue stream of at least a billion dollars a year.

You are clueless.

The GOP's abortion stance is as much all women as it is white men. BTW, hispanic women are generally pro-life. You might want to adjust your rhetoric.

Forum List

Back