Mitt's speech

This is an excellent speech. Substance is here. The laughs are here. The one liners are here.

It's a good speech.

It is as exciting as grass growing in my front yard. Wait.....the grass just polled higher!

I'm in a coffee bar with some of my fellow students right now. BYU is on the big screen--playing Washington State. Another football game is going in one corner. Conan is on the other screen behind the bar. I see Mitt on in the other corner. There is closed captioning. Nobody is watching. Sort of sad really; I'm in a red state too.

They had the sound up when Clint was on when we got here; When he left they turned the channel. Funny as shit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney's speech so fucking killed!!!

He didn't promise to lower sea levels or proclaim that he was the chosen one for whom we've waited but I'm pretty sure Mitt's still just a man so I'm good with that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't see any brainwashed children singing about how he'll save the world either. I guess that's just a Democrat thing.

You can fail in business. You can go bankrupt.

But you can't fire American citizens. You can't "discard them".

And running on "Obama is attacking success" is ridiculous.

But Obama *is* attacking success. His "reforms" have dried up small business capital, he overemphasized the role of government in building businesses, and he hasn't delivered on the projections he endorsed.

He never would have gotten the voted for his stimulus plan if he told to the truth and said it would mean 8.3% unemployment now.

Did Mitt just say "bi-partisan"?

But

but

but

everyone there is white.

3 years of unemployment above 8% is "surprisingly good?"

Hack!

I guess his SuperMajority wasn't just dominate enough to get things done!

LOL

Yea, all couple of months of it.

toohard.jpg

Forum List

Back