Mitt's speech

It is as exciting as grass growing in my front yard. Wait.....the grass just polled higher!

I'm distracted because I keep wondering if he got that great suit at Costco!:D

Romney said that his mother asked, Why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation?"

Well, look at your anti abortion platform, Mr. Romney! :eek::cuckoo:

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

It is as exciting as grass growing in my front yard. Wait.....the grass just polled higher!

I'm distracted because I keep wondering if he got that great suit at Costco!:D

Romney said that his mother asked, Why should women have any less say in what goes on in their nation?"

Well, look at your anti abortion platform, Mr. Romney! :eek::cuckoo:

My wife is anti-abortion. She actually convinced me to be the same, so your meme is busted.

They get zero % of the black vote, but play "James Brown" while the balloons fall?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Reforming Medicare so that it still exists in 50 years is not destroying it.

You should learn how to do math.

Forum List

Back