Mitten's record on manufacturing

GSA goes off to Vegas on our dime

Solyandra loses $500MM as soon as they get it

Stimulus Fails and Obama laughs it off

NASA closes its manned space program and it takes 9 months before the down size a very small portion of the workforce.

Wow

Where do you find such utter disregard for taxpayer money?

ummm..... this thread is about Robmoney's record :rolleyes: 57Frank and his predictable...

deflection08x11r.jpg

Alert!

Alert!!

Thread Fail!

Thread Fail!

This thread is an Epic Fail! Enter at your own risk!

incorrect.

The company went bankrupt in 2001, and the taxpayers were on the hook to pay off the pensions. You're a liar.

moron. I said the BOLD part was incorrect. Romney left Bain 2 years before all this.

Fucking idiot.

Fucking liar. From the article:

THE BIG DIVIDEND

Bain got its money back quickly. The new company issued $125 million in bonds and paid Bain a $36.1 million dividend in 1994.

The company didn't go bankrupt overnight. They had their blood, and pension plan, sucked dry while Romney was at the helm of Bain.

Why do Liberals have to lie about everything?

Is it because their economic ideas are a guaranteed 100% Fail and Obama has run up $5Trillion in new debt, got us downgraded and still has 15% underemployment?

You're on the wrong side.

Because I think that people who work hard deserves a living wage?

While coercing companies or strike to hurt them?

Really?

How about being employed on your own accomplishments? Working record?

Sorry.:eusa_hand:

In this case, they struck because their promised pensions were being underfunded, while Bain was bleeding them dry. In this case, the union was right, and we taxpayers had to pick up the tab for paying their pensions, while those people who put in 20-30 years at that company were having the payout cut, by as much as $400 a month.

Last edited:
The company went bankrupt in 2001, and the taxpayers were on the hook to pay off the pensions. You're a liar.

moron. I said the BOLD part was incorrect. Romney left Bain 2 years before all this.

Fucking idiot.

Last I checked, Romney was still getting payments from Bain...

Ah yes, here it is:

Romney still making millions from Bain: report | Reuters

From the unread attached article

"Republican White House hopeful Mitt Romney receives millions of dollars a year in a retirement agreement with Bain Capital..."

Fucking idiot.

Last I checked, Romney was still getting payments from Bain...

I get payment from companies I don't manage; they're called dividends.

Can you say, "Dividends"?

Hmmmm...I can certainly say "dividends". Does this sound like "dividends" to you, genius?

In the final deal of his private equity career, Romney negotiated an agreement with his former partners that has paid him a share of Bain's profits ever since, bringing his family millions in income each year and bolstering the fortune that has helped finance his political aspirations, the paper said.

Reading the Reuters article, the bile and venom that drips whenever Libs discuss success is really ugly and unpleasant.

Go run off and do your 2 Minute Hate on the 1%

Forum List

Back