Mitten's record on manufacturing

Last I checked, Romney was still getting payments from Bain...

I get payment from companies I don't manage; they're called dividends.

Can you say, "Dividends"?

Hmmmm...I can certainly say "dividends". Does this sound like "dividends" to you, genius?

In the final deal of his private equity career, Romney negotiated an agreement with his former partners that has paid him a share of Bain's profits ever since, bringing his family millions in income each year and bolstering the fortune that has helped finance his political aspirations, the paper said.

Does Romney still own stock in Bain?

Reading the Reuters article, the bile and venom that drips whenever Libs discuss success is really ugly and unpleasant.

Go run off and do your 2 Minute Hate on the 1%

So now, Reuters is part of the vast LWC? Or Lame Stream Media?

They published the fake "Romney closed GST Steel:" story, so yeah, they're carrying water for Obama

Last edited:
Yeah...there are SO many voters who can relate to getting millions of dollars in "dividends" every year. Just like there are many voters who can relate to being buddies with NASCAR team owners and who have automobile elevators in their homes...let me know how this strategery works out for you.

moron. I said the BOLD part was incorrect. Romney left Bain 2 years before all this.

Fucking idiot.

Ah yes, here it is:

Romney still making millions from Bain: report | Reuters

From the unread attached article

"Republican White House hopeful Mitt Romney receives millions of dollars a year in a retirement agreement with Bain Capital..."

Is that the same as what is agreed to in a UNION CONTRACT?

The company went bankrupt in 2001, and the taxpayers were on the hook to pay off the pensions. You're a liar.

moron. I said the BOLD part was incorrect. Romney left Bain 2 years before all this.

Fucking idiot.

Ah yes, here it is:

Last time I checked, when you leave a company you're not responsible for shit they do AFTER that.

dumb ass.

Yeah...there are SO many voters who can relate to getting millions of dollars in "dividends" every year. Just like there are many voters who can relate to being buddies with NASCAR team owners and who have automobile elevators in their homes...let me know how this strategery works out for you.

It's going to work out fine to have a guy in the WH who ran businesses and had bottom line accountability.

We see all the good Progressive hatred of Free enterprise, entrepreneurship, free markets and success has down the USA these past 3 1/2 years.

Your ideas are failing all over the planet and even Communists in Vietnam and China want nothing more to do with your idiotic economic ideas

Fucking idiot.

Ah yes, here it is:

Last time I checked, when you leave a company you're not responsible for shit they do AFTER that.

dumb ass.

So, are you saying Mitt had NOTHING to do with the purchase of said company, nor the handling of it, prior to his departure?

The company went bankrupt in 2001, and the taxpayers were on the hook to pay off the pensions. You're a liar.

Fucking idiot.

Fucking liar. From the article:

THE BIG DIVIDEND

Bain got its money back quickly. The new company issued $125 million in bonds and paid Bain a $36.1 million dividend in 1994.

The company didn't go bankrupt overnight. They had their blood, and pension plan, sucked dry while Romney was at the helm of Bain.
Odd, I don't see anything in that quote that talks about pensions, or Romney.

FAIL. as always

It's going to work out fine to have a guy in the WH who ran businesses and had bottom line accountability.

We see all the good Progressive hatred of Free enterprise, entrepreneurship, free markets and success has down the USA these past 3 1/2 years.

Your ideas are failing all over the planet and even Communists in Vietnam and China want nothing more to do with your idiotic economic ideas

Meanwhile, how many miltary indutrial complex companies are the GOP propping up?

Ah yes, here it is:

dumb ass.

So, are you saying Mitt had NOTHING to do with the purchase of said company, nor the handling of it, prior to his departure?

RTFT (read the fucking thread)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223507-mittens-record-on-manufacturing-2.html#post5280471

GSA goes off to Vegas on our dime

Solyandra loses $500MM as soon as they get it

Stimulus Fails and Obama laughs it off

NASA closes its manned space program and it takes 9 months before the down size a very small portion of the workforce.

Wow

Where do you find such utter disregard for taxpayer money?

How many people lost their jobs when obama took over GM and closed down the dealerships.. job, pensions, stock.. all lost and left a really big bunch of hurt people.. is Romney smart enough to remember that?

Ah yes, here it is:

dumb ass.

The article wasn't about the PURCHASE of the company.

I'd say you were just playing dumb but nobody is that good an actor

dumb ass.

While Romney may have left Bain before their "management" ran the steel firm into the ground, isn't it a safe assumption that he had something to do with the strategy that led to it's downfall?

GSA goes off to Vegas on our dime

Solyandra loses $500MM as soon as they get it

Stimulus Fails and Obama laughs it off

NASA closes its manned space program and it takes 9 months before the down size a very small portion of the workforce.

Wow

Where do you find such utter disregard for taxpayer money?

How many people lost their jobs when obama took over GM and closed down the dealerships.. job, pensions, stock.. all lost and left a really big bunch of hurt people.. is Romney smart enough to remember that?

As a businessman? I'm sure he will remember. Bigger question is? Will Obama blame GM on Bush...and try to transfer it to Romney?

Meanwhile, how many miltary indutrial complex companies are the GOP propping up?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMdhtGGY8oA&feature=related]fail compilation - YouTube[/ame]

While Romney may have left Bain before their "management" ran the steel firm into the ground, isn't it a safe assumption that he had something to do with the strategy that led to it's downfall?

I guess that's better than running on Obama's record, so sure, go for it

Forum List

Back