Mitten likens himself to Kerry

Daily hilarious reminder: birthertards lost to an empty table.

Nope. Again, trying to make something out of nothing. No one went in the voting booth and said, "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney". It was more of what they thought Obama was going to give them, than "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney".

Yup. Dance all you'd like, little monkey, but birthertards lost to an empty table.

I don't think he's dancing. I think you're screeching at the top of your lungs.

You were the one who insisted up and down that Romney was going to win.

And I explained to you pretty clearly why he wasn't. (It's because we let colored people vote!)

And when I turned out to be right, you had a meltdown. You are still having it a month later, and it's kind of fun to watch.

And he did win. Obama used those millions raised overseas to stuff ballot boxes and to manipulate machines. It's clear that the process is corrupted. Losers like you accept it b/c zombies never should question, just attack the enemy.

^^ Timmy the arm-flapping Nardcopter

That's some funny shit right there.

Romney missed a golden opportunity with his tax returns. He should have released them
and than used them to make his platform real serious, tax reform, instead of "I'm not him".

If he had been bold like that, and had a good plan for tax reform, he would have earned my vote.

Bwuh?

How would that work? He was calling for tax cuts ... releasing all of his returns would show how LITTLE he paid. Any reform based off what was in his returns would go against what he really wanted to do.

Plus, there was the possibilty that he took amnesty for illegal offshore accounts in 2009 ... that would have buried him and had serious down ticket reprecussions.

I agree, if he was part of the amnesty, he was screwed.

However IF he had had enough balls to say ...

"look here's my taxes, you can see how I made my money. We have a tax issue, I follow the law like most Americans, but it's time to change the law and eliminate all these loopholes/credits so that you don't need a degree to figure out what the government is costing you."

If he had done that, and followed it with a real tax reform plan, I would have voted for him. He could have used his low rate and the loopholes he employs to launch that platform. He could have used it to bring americans together, instead of the "47%", because ALL Americans use tax loopholes/credits and we all understand how complicated the code is.

"look here's my taxes, you can see how I made my money. We have a tax issue, I follow the law like most Americans, but it's time to change the law and eliminate all these loopholes/credits so that you don't need a degree to figure out what the government is costing you."

If he had done that, and followed it with a real tax reform plan, I would have voted for him. He could have used his low rate and the loopholes he employs to launch that platform. He could have used it to bring americans together, instead of the "47%", because ALL Americans use tax loopholes/credits and we all understand how complicated the code is.

The 47 percent stuff was unethically video'd comments at a private fundraiser. He wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad. He was being honest about how he viewed the world. I don't disagree with his sentiment. And again, anyone that wants to pretend stuff like that is a deal, is someone that would have voted for Obama all along. You know you were in his column. You've been in his column. And short of a total meltdown, you're gonna remain in his column.

The 47 percent stuff was unethically video'd comments at a private fundraiser. He wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad. He was being honest about how he viewed the world. I don't disagree with his sentiment. And again, anyone that wants to pretend stuff like that is a deal, is someone that would have voted for Obama all along. You know you were in his column. You've been in his column. And short of a total meltdown, you're gonna remain in his column.

what was unethical about someone in a public setting being videotaped?

just because it tells the truth about someone doesn't make it unethical.

p.s. you wouldn't have voted for the president if he personally signed an invitation to you, so you have a lot of nerve commenting on anyone being in anybody else's "column".

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Im so glad to have a big strong man around like you to tell me how I really think. I don't know what I'd do if'n I had to figure it out on my own!

Im so glad to have a big strong man around like you to tell me how I really think. I don't know what I'd do if'n I had to figure it out on my own!

You can think anything you want. So can I. You've never posted anything for one moment that made me believe that you were ever considering not supporting Obama. Given that, I found your analysis to be disingenuous.

Unethically recorded! :lmao:

"He was being honest"

"I don't disagree with his sentiment"

:rofl:

What a maroon.

You and him are both truly clueless.

The thing is he would NEVER do that.

and that's why he lost, tard.

Yes I know, if I'm not screaming "nazi libs!" in every post, I'm clearly an Obama groupie.:rolleyes:

You're in his column and you'll be in his column. That's what I said. It was true and it'll remain true. Don't pretend that I'm saying anything more or less than that. If you want some credit; well you're not a total ass hat like most of the Obama zombies.

Yes I know, if I'm not screaming "nazi libs!" in every post, I'm clearly an Obama groupie.:rolleyes:

You're in his column and you'll be in his column. That's what I said. It was true and it'll remain true. Don't pretend that I'm saying anything more or less than that. If you want some credit; well you're not a total ass hat like most of the Obama zombies.

:lmao:

shouldn't you be starting a clubhouse?

Forum List

Back