Mitten likens himself to Kerry

LOL - The guy whose life is a delusion is telling me I'm delusional. I love it.

You were the one who insisted up and down that Romney was going to win.

And I explained to you pretty clearly why he wasn't. (It's because we let colored people vote!)

And when I turned out to be right, you had a meltdown. You are still having it a month later, and it's kind of fun to watch.

And he did win. Obama used those millions raised overseas to stuff ballot boxes and to manipulate machines. It's clear that the process is corrupted. Losers like you accept it b/c zombies never should question, just attack the enemy.

^^ Timmy the arm-flapping Nardcopter

Ann Romney came from money too, and not even her husband, the presidential candidate, would release his tax returns. Yet after releasing 12 years of tax records nutters on the right wanted Obama's birth certificate and school records too. And you don't even see the difference. Your party lost because you are out of your minds.

I don't recall anyone making a huge deal of Obama's tax records.

Nobody made a big deal out of Obama's tax records because he released them the same way every presidential candidate up until Romney did YOU BRAIN DEAD MORON.

Oh Really? ...... Hate to break this to you but Franklin Roosevelt didn't release his tax returns during his Presidency. Likewise, Carter also did not release his tax return for 1980.

It might also might be important to note that it was Abraham Lincoln on Aug 5, 1861 who first imposed the Federal Income Tax by signing the Revenue Act. A three percent tax was placed upon income earners making over $800, in an effort to raise revenue to persue the Civil War. You might want to stop and investigate these small important facts, before you dig yourself into a hole by trying to demonstrate [through your ego] just how much more "intelligent" you are. Use better wisdom my friend.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lincoln-imposes-first-federal-income-tax

Last edited:
And it's not a right/left matter; Obama's college records. It's a moral issue. We know he is not a citizen and that he is covering it up.

"TheGreatBirfer."

lol

It'll be easier to win elections when the far right stops going Full Retard.

never_go_full_retard1.jpg

And he did win. Obama used those millions raised overseas to stuff ballot boxes and to manipulate machines. It's clear that the process is corrupted. Losers like you accept it b/c zombies never should question, just attack the enemy.

You know, when Bush won in 2004, the left said the same kind of crazy shit.

It's crazy no matter what side it comes from.

Every candidate releases their tax returns. Not their school records or their birth certificates. And nobody asks a candidate's wife to release their taxes. If you can't see the difference you deserved a losing candidate like Mitt Romney.

Libs don't even try to explain their phony moral relativism any more. They got nothing.

Ann Romney came from money too, and not even her husband, the presidential candidate, would release his tax returns. Yet after releasing 12 years of tax records nutters on the right wanted Obama's birth certificate and school records too. And you don't even see the difference. Your party lost because you are out of your minds.

But, but, but...Romney did release his tax returns. Only, he didn't release enough returns to satisfy leftists' desires to find dirt on him. And, he wasn't required to release enough years' returns in order that leftists could try to find dirt on him. He wasn't even required to release those of which he released so, feel lucky ya' got what ya' got.

But, but, but...Romney did release his tax returns. Only, he didn't release enough returns to satisfy leftists' desires to find dirt on him. And, he wasn't required to release enough years' returns in order that leftists could try to find dirt on him. He wasn't even required to release those of which he released so, feel lucky ya' got what ya' got.

Romney did himself more damage than good by doing that, really.

He just came off - again- as a guy who sees the rest of us as the hired help.

Libs don't even try to explain their phony moral relativism any more. They got nothing.

But, but, but... Obama voluntarily released 12 years of his tax returns and you asked for his birth certificate. Then you said it was a fake, and demanded his college transcripts as well. Be lucky he didn't laugh his way to reelection. Oh wait... he did.

Romney did himself more damage than good by doing that, really.

I don't think so. I don't know what it is with people who are trying to make something out of nothing. I don't think one single person went in the voting booth, stopped and thought, "Romney didn't release more than three years' worth of tax returns, I'm not going to vote for him". Sorry, wasn't an issue.

He just came off - again- as a guy who sees the rest of us as the hired help.

As opposed to the punk-in-chief?

But, but, but... Obama voluntarily released 12 years of his tax returns and you asked for his birth certificate. Then you said it was a fake, and demanded his college transcripts as well. Be lucky he didn't laugh his way to reelection. Oh wait... he did.

I didn't ask for anything. You want to show me where it was I asked for his birth certificate? Or, his college transcripts? But, we all DO know his birth certificate is fake.

Romney missed a golden opportunity with his tax returns. He should have released them
and than used them to make his platform real serious, tax reform, instead of "I'm not him".

If he had been bold like that, and had a good plan for tax reform, he would have earned my vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I didn't ask for anything. You want to show me where it was I asked for his birth certificate? Or, his college transcripts? But, we all DO know his birth certificate is fake.

That's it, double-down on the same sort of stupid that lost you this last election. :eusa_drool:

Romney missed a golden opportunity with his tax returns. He should have released them
and than used them to make his platform real serious, tax reform, instead of "I'm not him".

If he had been bold like that, and had a good plan for tax reform, he would have earned my vote.

CG's right. Not one damn voter went to the voting booth worried about Romney's tax returns. People like you were preset to hate him and continue on worshiping your messiah.

That's it, double-down on the same sort of stupid that lost you this last election. :eusa_drool:

Yeah, but ya' still got something on that birth certificate?

If he would have released them it would have been nothing more than Democrats going over it with a microscope trying to find the slightest little petty thing they could to criticize him over and, him defending himself on it rather than focusing on the issues that mattered, such as the economy, jobs, the deficit, etc. That's why they wanted him to release them. So he'd have to go on the defense defending himself on every little thing it was which Democrats found to chastise him on, on his tax returns, so they could take focus off important issues. Likely, the first thing they would have attacked him on would have been with respect to his tithings.

Daily hilarious reminder: birthertards lost to an empty table.

Nope. Again, trying to make something out of nothing. No one went in the voting booth and said, "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney". It was more of what they thought Obama was going to give them, than "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney".

If he would have released them it would have been nothing more than Democrats going over it with a microscope trying to find the slightest little petty thing they could to criticize him over and, him defending himself on it rather than focusing on the issues that mattered, such as the economy, jobs, the deficit, etc. That's why they wanted him to release them. So he'd have to go on the defense defending himself on every little thing it was which Democrats found to chastise him on, on his tax returns, so they could take focus off important issues. Likely, the first thing they would have attacked him on would have been with respect to his tithings.
Well, yeah. That's a no brainer.. They wanted to pick at his returns. By not releasing them, they were talked about to death during the election, and while I don't think anyone didn't vote for him because of that one factor, they did add to the "untrustworthy" feel to him.

Again, he would have earned my respect and my vote if he had been a leader and gone bold. Both in just giving the press what they wanted and in using it to launch a platform of tax reform.

actually, it was more like "i'm not him, unless you'd like me to be him"

Nope. Again, trying to make something out of nothing. No one went in the voting booth and said, "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney". It was more of what they thought Obama was going to give them, than "I hate birthers, I'm not going to vote for Romney".

Yup. Dance all you'd like, little monkey, but birthertards lost to an empty table.

Forum List

Back