Mitt Romney Must Talk About The Mormon – Black Issue

WowHogs

Rookie
Apr 14, 2012
For Mitt Romney this Mormon - Black issue will not go away anytime soon. Maybe the blogger are right and that Mitt's got to talk about this whole deal...

As soon as Mitt Romney becomes responsible for the entire orthdoxy of the Mormon religion I'm sure he will.

Romney's mormon religion is a target of democrats who dislike the Constitution's prohibition against requiring a religious test of presidential candidates. Democrats want nothing more than a religious test applied strictly enough to keep Christians from entertaining presidential aspirations.

For Mitt Romney this Mormon - Black issue will not go away anytime soon. Maybe the blogger are right and that Mitt's got to talk about this whole deal...

WHY? Is he responsible for past events in his faith?

Why? It's not like the Republicans will get a significant portion of the black vote. They are dealing with that issue like Republicans..by trying..and in many cases..succeeding..in suppressing the black vote.

BAU.

As soon as Mitt Romney becomes responsible for the entire orthdoxy of the Mormon religion I'm sure he will.

Romney's mormon religion is a target of democrats who dislike the Constitution's prohibition against requiring a religious test of presidential candidates. Democrats want nothing more than a religious test applied strictly enough to keep Christians from entertaining presidential aspirations.

Ah...the old "I know you are..but what am I..argument."

Conservatives have been using the religious litmus test since the country was founded.

Why stop now?

:lol:

Why? It's not like the Republicans will get a significant portion of the black vote. They are dealing with that issue like Republicans..by trying..and in many cases..succeeding..in suppressing the black vote.

BAU.

Nobody will be suppressing the black vote, swallow, short of Obama and his own failure.

NOT ME! I do not want Romney's faith to be an issue beyond the fact he leads a healthy life, abstains from alcohol, tobacco, and illicit drugs.

Ah...the old "I know you are..but what am I..argument."

Conservatives have been using the religious litmus test since the country was founded.

Why stop now?

:lol:

Are they doing it now ?

Forum List

Back