Mitt Romney is not a Christian - Mormonism is wacko

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

And anyone who says otherwise just hates my free speech

EDIT - The Mormons believe the blacks have black skin because they were neutral in the dipute between Jesus and Lucifer.

Last edited:
I assure you Mormons are more Christian than most dems. They never took God out of their platform and he isn't booed either.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I don't consider Mormons Christians either, however I dont think their beliefs are any more silly than any other religion.

As long as he isn't planning to govern based on his religious beliefs, I don't really care where he thinks god lives.

I don't consider Mormons Christians either, however I dont think their beliefs are any more silly than any other religion.

As long as he isn't planning to govern based on his religious beliefs, I don't really care where he thinks god lives.

Yeah - Christians think Jesus was born of a virgin birth
Mormons thinks Mary actually had sex and conceived him naturally.
Which one is the crazier belief?

Ompah wants to talk about anything except the 5-6 news items today which exemplify the disaster that is the Obamanation Administration.

LOL

Ompah wants to talk about anything except the 5-6 news items today which exemplify the disaster that is the Obamanation Administration.

LOL

He got his marching orders from obama campaign headquarters this morning that said... "START TOPIC ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN obama's FOREIGN POLICY FAILURES."

LOL

He got his marching orders from obama campaign headquarters this morning that said... "START TOPIC ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN obama's FOREIGN POLICY FAILURES."

Yeah - lets elect Romney - so we can defend ourselves from our #1 enemy - the Russians.

LOL

Yeah - lets elect Romney - so we can defend ourselves from our #1 enemy - the Russians.
The #1 enemy of America is obama, and the libtards that support him.

Doctor Doh, why didn't you place this in Religion or Conspiracy Theories boards?

It has elements of both, but the United States Constitution allows freedom of religion in the First Amendment.

Hate the Bill of Rights Much?

:rolleyes:

LOL

Next we'll hear about the dog on the roof and if more embassy personnel are killed, democrats will bring up the tax returns.

Yeah - Christians think Jesus was born of a virgin birth
Mormons thinks Mary actually had sex and conceived him naturally.
Which one is the crazier belief?

Mormons believe in the immaculate conception.

The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube

And anyone who says otherwise just hates my free speech

EDIT - The Mormons believe the blacks have black skin because they were neutral in the dipute between Jesus and Lucifer.

Obama own father married 3 women at once.. He was married when he married the presidents mother to a women in Africa , Married Obamas mom left her did not divorce and married another American women and took her to Africa ... So whose family is the polgoymist ..

I'm not sure people who believe a virgin had a baby have much room to criticize people who believe in magic underwear :)

Yea, we all know how the left feels about God. You showed us at the convention. :)

I could care less either way. I just find it ironic that people who believe in virgin birth find it unbelievable that someone might have magic underwear or 72 virgins.

I'm not sure people who believe a virgin had a baby have much room to criticize people who believe in magic underwear :)

Yea, we all know how the left feels about God. You showed us at the convention. :)

I could care less either way. I just find it ironic that people who believe in virgin birth find it unbelievable that someone might have magic underwear or 72 virgins.

Killing in the name of God, Allah, Muhamed, what ever you want to call is the problem, not immaculate conception, magic underwear or 72 virgins.

Radical leftist Dems hate God, they don't want him in their way.

Forum List

Back