Mitt Romney is not a Christian - Mormonism is wacko

You prefer a man who likes to waste money, not his own money, our money, on lavish parties and fundraising while our embassies burn and our ambassadors are murdered. Yes, we get it. You prefer a man whose economic policies are specifically designed to break the back of the American financial structure. Yes, we get it.

Yawnn...

The Dow the day Obama became President... 8279.63

The Dow yesterday - 13,593.37

Seems to me the American Financial Structure is doing pretty well under Obama. I'm not sure why they are whining.

This is just the reason why we are lurching toward financial oblivion. Investors are betting against the dollar and you think it's a good thing.

So you are saying when the Dow crashed from 13K in September 2008, to 8K when Obama was inaguarted, to about 6K by May when it finally bottomed out, it was because they thought things were wonderful? Really?

Time to get real. The hedging will be when these rich people start dumpingmoney into Obama's PACs when they realize Romney is hopeless...

Another bubble waiting to burst. Bernanke know this, Obama doesn't give a crap. They are manipulating the $$$ to make things look good. Just like the dot com and the housing bubble, it will come crashing down if they continue down this road.

The depend on idiots that know little about the stock market to promote the lie. Just like Blabbering Barney did about Fannie and Freddy.

What idiots!! A friend of mine that has a good grasp on what's going on posted this.

The Fed on Thursday said it would buy $40 billion of mortgage-backed securities every month until the labor market improves. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a ravenous government market for contrived mortgage securities what got us here in the first place? Is his memory really that short? It appears that Bernanke is not content unless he can create a bubble for the free market to burst once the monetary masturbation is withdrawn. Make no mistake, it must be withdrawn. There is a point where the world loses interest in the dollar, and when that point comes, look out.

Last edited:
Phelps has been attacked for what he has said about his beliefs, personally. The 'magic underwear' is code for 'fear the Morman.'

I don't care if Phelps has been attacked, I was wondering if Indofred thought it was wrong. And by attacked, I mean verbally and in written form, obviously.

I don't know about Indofred, but if you are asking if Phelps should be ridiculed, held out for mocking, the answer is, "Yes."

I think all religious freaks should be publicly ridiculed.

Forum List

Back