Mitt Romney is not a Christian - Mormonism is wacko

The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube

And anyone who says otherwise just hates my free speech

EDIT - The Mormons believe the blacks have black skin because they were neutral in the dipute between Jesus and Lucifer.

Obama own father married 3 women at once.. He was married when he married the presidents mother to a women in Africa , Married Obamas mom left her did not divorce and married another American women and took her to Africa ... So whose family is the polgoymist ..

Romney's grandfather left the US to go to Mexico so he could practice polygamy. Not holding that against Romney-but if you hold Obama's family against him-you have to hold Romney's against Romney.

EDIT - The Mormons believe the blacks have black skin because they were neutral in the dipute between Jesus and Lucifer.

Obama own father married 3 women at once.. He was married when he married the presidents mother to a women in Africa , Married Obamas mom left her did not divorce and married another American women and took her to Africa ... So whose family is the polgoymist ..

Romney's grandfather left the US to go to Mexico so he could practice polygamy. Not holding that against Romney-but if you hold Obama's family against him-you have to hold Romney's against Romney.

Nope. One generation rule.

I don't consider Mormons Christians either, however I dont think their beliefs are any more silly than any other religion.

As long as he isn't planning to govern based on his religious beliefs, I don't really care where he thinks god lives.

Yeah - Christians think Jesus was born of a virgin birth
Mormons thinks Mary actually had sex and conceived him naturally.
Which one is the crazier belief?

Well, Considering Mormons are Christian and do believe that Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, your question is quit irrelevant and delibrately misleading.

Mormonism can stand for itself. The fact that you have to resort to these pathetic attacks demonstrates how week your case against Romney is.

Link?

I'm not sure people who believe a virgin had a baby have much room to criticize people who believe in magic underwear :)

Not really sure why the fact that they claim we believe in "magic" underwear means that we actually do.

And the virgin birth is easy to believe. Modern science to do it today without any problems.

I'm not sure people who believe a virgin had a baby have much room to criticize people who believe in magic underwear :)

Not really sure why the fact that they claim we believe in "magic" underwear means that we actually do.

And the virgin birth is easy to believe. Modern science to do it today without any problems.

Virgin birth before the advent of modern medicine and processes such as IVF is wholly incompatible with science.

Ompah wants to talk about anything except the 5-6 news items today which exemplify the disaster that is the Obamanation Administration.

LOL

He got his marching orders from obama campaign headquarters this morning that said... "START TOPIC ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN obama's FOREIGN POLICY FAILURES."

Next we'll hear about the dog on the roof and if more embassy personnel are killed, democrats will bring up the tax returns.

I would be more concerned about Obama eating dog in Indonesia than about Romney and his dog. At least Romney dog survived whereas Obama's puppy chop didn't.

They never had modern science 2000 years ago.

Virgin birth before the advent of modern medicine and processes such as IVF is wholly incompatible with science.

So it's inconcievable that an All powerful, all knowing God would understand how to impregnate a virgin before we figured it out?

Ooh do you just like getting your ass kicked, you are a moron. I thought libtards didnt care about religion and only worried about science? Since liberals believe they are mutually exclusive (they arent, but they love to promote that belief)

So it's inconcievable that an All powerful, all knowing God would understand how to impregnate a virgin before we figured it out?

Well this is the problem...To conceive of what you said presupposes a belief in an all powerful, all knowing God.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster might impregnate virgins, but there is no evidence to support him.

Do you seriously think God doesnt know modern science?

The fact is. We can do it in a lap. Surely an all knowing all powerful God can do it as well. Not really that crazy a belief.

Link?

This is from the liberal media source, that loves nothing but sucking up to Obama...FoxNews.

Polygamy Prominent in GOP Presidential Hopeful Mitt Romney's Family Tree | Fox News

Do you seriously think God doesnt know modern science?

The fact is. We can do it in a lap. Surely an all knowing all powerful God can do it as well. Not really that crazy a belief.

If God knows modern science why is his only written word, the Bible, devoid of such knowledge?

Mormonism is like a premium version of basic Christianity,

with basic traditional Christianity you get a certain basic set of beliefs; with Mormonism you get the premium package,

with a whole extra set of things to believe in.

I don't consider Mormons Christians either, however I dont think their beliefs are any more silly than any other religion.

As long as he isn't planning to govern based on his religious beliefs, I don't really care where he thinks god lives.

I'm not going to pretend to understand Mormonism, however being Catholic and a victim of Protestant discrimination, I seriously question your take on their Christianity. I'll go with you on second clause.

Forum List

Back