Mitch McConnell Realizes IRS Scandal Is Over

Troubled_CA

Jun 9, 2013
"Mitch McConnell delivered a speech today at the American Enterprise Institute to officially signal that the IRS scandal has entered its post-fact phase.

Facts always get in the way of a conservative witch hunt!

When the IRS first revealed that its Cincinnati office had attempted to enforce its nonprofit laws using a search function that disproportionately impacted conservatives, Republicans were certain it must have come from the White House.
Witch hunting is all the GOP have, in hopes of winning the White House Again this century.

They were going to follow the facts.

Until it does not lead to Obama, then they make up their own.

But all of the facts point in the same direction, which is:
that the Obama administration had nothing to do with it at all.

OMG! the cons will have to come up with some new lies.

That was the conclusion of the agency’s inspector-general report, as well as the House Oversight Committee’s own interviews, which the Republican majority tried to suppress and which (when the Democrats released them)

So according to the GOP in the House and Senate, EVERYONE is lying except THEM.

showed the operation was an independent, well-intentioned effort to enforce the law led by an IRS official who happens to be a conservative Republican.

The Obama IRS scandal retreats to the fever swamps

The CONS will no doubt keep beating the dead horse and become even more marginalized.

maybe they will waste another day voting to repeal Obamacare.
That is always an effective way to show they care.

It was over before it begun....the cons will cling to it like they do with everything.

It was over before it begun....the cons will cling to it like they do with everything.

What's upsetting is that you endorse the incumbent government criminally attacking their political opponents like we're living in a third world banana republic, but I guess that's not surprising since turning us into one of those is the ultimate goal of you folks anyway.

What's upsetting is that you endorse the incumbent government criminally attacking their political opponents like we're living in a third world banana republic, but I guess that's not surprising since turning us into one of those is the ultimate goal of you folks anyway.

I've said it a million times. No more "Attacking" than a speed trap.

You leftist think scandals like the IRS, Benghazi, NSA, DHS would derail Obama's agenda to completely finish what all our enemies hoped to accomplish?

Who needs enemies when the King Traitor rules the roost>

What a disgusting, embarrassing POTUS

LMAO at the fool...

-Geaux

No I support the idea that the irs profiling people....it was ironic to me. Criminally oh stop it...nothing criminal it just looked bad because the focus was pointed to a group that fucking cries persecution every time the wind blows. The right as far I am concerned can shove.

They got profiled and because they are not muslim, latin black a woman, or gay they have a problem with it. Fuckem.

They got profiled and because they are not muslim, latin black a woman, or gay they have a problem with it. Fuckem.

They got "profiled" because they were axiomatic with other entities that had attempted abuses. Just like the cops set up shop where there's a lot of accidents or a lot of speeders. Nothing less, nothing more.

What's upsetting is that you endorse the incumbent government criminally attacking their political opponents like we're living in a third world banana republic

What's upsetting,
is that you CONS believe anything that come from a CONS mouth regardless of the truth from direct testimony.

Liberals support the truth not Witch Hunts.

Where exactly has anyone testified to the gov criminally attacking political opponents?

THAT was the GOP and NIXON.

how about some PROOF to support your flapping gums once in awhile.

at least we know now WHY you guys vote GOP.
Low/no information human!

but I guess that's not surprising since turning us into one of those is the ultimate goal of you folks anyway.

What exactly would be the reason to turn this country into a banana republic?

you can't live off the RICH in a banana republic, silly con.
THEY run banana republics.

You really need to get your vocabulary sorted out.
DIM humans.

You leftist think scandals like the IRS, Benghazi, NSA, DHS would derail Obama's agenda to completely finish what all our enemies hoped to accomplish?

Who needs enemies when the King Traitor rules the roost>

What a disgusting, embarrassing POTUS

LMAO at the fool...

-Geaux

It's over, your fearless minority leader said so..

:lol:

What's upsetting,
is that you CONS believe anything that come from a CONS mouth regardless of the truth from direct testimony.

I'm not a "CONS" so that just blows your theory into a thousand pieces, doesn't it, Spanky.

Liberals support the truth not Witch Hunts.

"Liberals" wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them on the ass and called them Charlie. Those who call themselves liberals today are nothing of the sort. They are authoritarian statists who crave power to force their will on others in order to satiate their apatite for corruption and greed. They are immoral parasitic bottom feeders.

Where exactly has anyone testified to the gov criminally attacking political opponents?

THAT was the GOP and NIXON.

how about some PROOF to support your flapping gums once in awhile.

Yeah, all those folks who resigned from the IRS or got placed on leave in the aftermath were all vestal virgins in gowns of white. I won't even bother to tell you stop lying because I know it's in your nature and you can't help it. You're a dishonest and dishonorable human being.

at least we know now WHY you guys vote GOP.
Low/no information human!

You clearly have no idea who I vote for and that's not surprising because you're a complete ignoramus too full of yourself to look beyond the protective shell erected by your fragile little ego.

What exactly would be the reason to turn this country into a banana republic?

You won't be satisfied until there is a permanent underclass in this country living off of the government large enough to keep asshats like you in power so you can keep oppressing the individual rights and liberties of every single man, woman, and child in this country. And even then once you get it you'll still find something to bitch about because you are chronically miserable people.

Now the shut the fuck up and stop wasting bandwidth.

Republicans decided this witch hunt was over when the hunters arrived at the doorstep of a Republican.

Listen to yourself. The reality of the misdeed sits right in front of your face, but you cannot accept the fact that it happened. You seem to think that your party is above and beyond reproach! If it were a Republican administration who perpetrated the targeting of Liberal 501 (c)(4) groups, you would raise hell and high water to make sure someone was punished!

What seems to escape your limited intellect is the fact that it's wrong when the government does it to anyone! People like you are so fucking thickheaded, so blind to the bigger picture. Go ahead and continue swallowing that demagoguery that your party feeds you, if it shields you from the facts of the matter. But as for myself, I will choose intellectual freedom over political slavery.

And that's not what happened.

As was bore out in Issa's witch hunt.

Republicans decided this witch hunt was over when the hunters arrived at the doorstep of a Republican.

Listen to yourself. The reality of the misdeed sits right in front of your face, but you cannot accept the fact that it happened. You seem to think that your party is above and beyond reproach! If it were a Republican administration who perpetrated the targeting of Liberal 501 (c)(4) groups, you would raise hell and high water to make sure someone was punished!

What seems to escape your limited intellect is the fact that it's wrong when the government does it to anyone! People like you are so fucking thickheaded, so blind to the bigger picture. Go ahead and continue swallowing that demagoguery that your party feeds you, if it shields you from the facts of the matter. But as for myself, I will choose intellectual freedom over political slavery.

Um..

They did.

The NAACP went through a 2 year audit. Your outrage?

Oh yeah..none.

How do you feel about Sheriff Joe Arpio? Do you support what he is doing?

How do you feel about Sheriff Joe Arpio? Do you support what he is doing?

Wha? What does he have to do with this discussion? I don't honestly care, quite frankly.

Forum List

Back