Mitch McConnell Is "LOSIN' It"!!

I know you do not care what he has done in the past. After all he is a Republican.
But you will keep reminding us of how Obama was a community organizer, etc.
Partisan hackery does not impress me.

Like i said,playing the 'Hypocrisy Game' with Politicians is fun but it really does go both ways. I could play that game all day if i wanted to. Both parties have a whole lot of hypocrites. McConnell's past just doesn't concern me. He's doing what's right now and that's all i'm concerned with. If he messes up,i'll be quick to criticize him too. But I see no point in criticizing the man for doing something right just because he has made mistakes in the past. The Democrats could have taken care of this a long time ago. Why wait till the last minute? I'm with McConnell on this one.

actually, it was the republicans in congress spending worse than drunken sailors
in fact, it might be an insult to drunken sailors to compare them

true, but Bush is in no way blameless. Who submits the budgets? How many spending bills did Bush veto before 2006? who requested off budget supplemental spending bills for the war, knowing before he did the budget that he would need the money?
and the dem controlled congress spent even more

Of course they did, they are known for that. But the repubs claim to be fiscally responsible, smaller govt, etc blah blah.

true, but Bush is in no way blameless. Who submits the budgets? How many spending bills did Bush veto before 2006? who requested off budget supplemental spending bills for the war, knowing before he did the budget that he would need the money?
and the dem controlled congress spent even more

Of course they did, they are known for that. But the repubs claim to be fiscally responsible, smaller govt, etc blah blah.
and they have shown they are not
i agree with you on that point
but
the new congress hasnt been seated YET
did you think maybe some of the current GOP members see whats in the future and are at least trying to change?

We should encourage our politicians to do what's right. We should applaud them when they do right and rip them when they do wrong. Their pasts should have very little to do with it. Most politicians are hypocrites to some extent. I think McConnell is coming along. He's making some changes and i have to encourage those changes. He has been a bit of a RINO in the past but i can only hope he's changing. So i'll applaud him on this one and hope he continues his transformation. That's all i can do.

Actually,he's Winnin it. His one page CR will replace the horrific 2,000 page Omnibus Democrat disaster they were offering up. WTG Mitch!

:clap2:
....Loaded with McConnell-earmark$.

slap_3f.gif

So, if "more conservative minds changed" his thinking Meister, why didn't the Senator say so?
McConnell might have explained his thinking on the issue instead of grandstanding, of course that would mean he would have to be honest, something McConnell finds incomprehensible, apparently.
Hell, that ol' "queen" is more-concerned with Rand Paul's stealing the spotlight from him.

:rolleyes:

Dude, why do you have to post like such a retard?
It's called retard-BAIT!!!!

490.gif
529.gif
528.gif

I would still say McConnell isn't losin anything. He's actually Winnin. He really did kick some Democrat ass this week. The 2,000 Page Democrat Omnibus Nightmare is all done. WTG Mitch!

Yea what does it say about the Democrats when someone in the Minority Party has to come in and lead? Their 2,000 page Boondoggle is now dead. So i have to give Mitch McConnell nothing but Kudos on this one. His one page CR will fix things for now. The Republicans can permanently fix this starting in January. All of America should be thanking McConnell today. It's the Democrats who are losin it. They just can't lead.

The Dems are unhinged.... Their core, the Marxist left, is dragging them off a cliff, they've nowhere to go but down. They're teetering on the verge of irrelevancy for a generation or more.

Mitch McConnell is being a leader.
....If you're playing Follow The Turtle!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhfuGNDcdaA&feature=related[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....now that Rand Paul is workin' on taking "Turtle" McConnell's Seat, I'm expecting a full-blown screeching/Annie "Bones" style meltdown, by ol' "Turt".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDpuo2QuugQ&feature=channel[/ame]​

this 2,000 which contains a ton of GOP pork, and a few months back McConnell asked that funding be at the same exact level as before. so what happened? they listened, thought it was a good idea, but then McConnell changed his mind. yeah that makes sense. you ask for something and you get it, then somewhere between asking for it and getting it, you change your mind. but you also fail to tell anyone, and then blast the opposition for getting exactly what you asked for.
For the last-TWO-years, Republicans HAVE been somewhat-confused..... :cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo[/ame]​

Now I know all you unhinged Marxists on this board were all a root'n for Bush to succeed.. now weren't you?
Yeah....right.....I guess it was all o' that CONSISTENCY.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

No Democrat on this Board rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. If they claim they did,they're just lying. If you're going to be a snarling Partisan,at least be an honest Partisan. I never saw one Democrat rooting for Bush & Republicans to succeed. That's the reality. It is what it is.

They screamed bloody murder about everything real and imagined for 8 looooooooong years. And then they just made shit up to complain about. They live a lie on a daily basis.
You "conservatives" surely-do get hung-up on the ol' LIE-trip!!!!

:eusa_eh:

No Democrats rooted for Bush & Republicans to succeed. In fact it was the exact opposite for eight straight years. They undermined everything 24/7.
Yeah....that's what it was....the DEM'S fault.

:cuckoo:
thanks for proving to everyone what a partisan hack you are once again
"In a historic move, the Senate has passed a bill that would repeal the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

The vote was 65-31."

senate-1218x-wide-community.jpg

520.gif

Gee, "conservatives"....isn't that STILL HARRY REID, IN-OFFICE??!!!!

825.gif

It's lookin' like ol' Mitch is due for an Alzheimers Test. :eusa_eh:

"Some have also suggested that one’s view of the filibuster depends on where one sits. And it’s true that when I was in the majority I opposed filibustering judicial nominees. But I opposed doing so when I was in the minority too, and I opposed doing so regardless of who was in the White House. In short, I was against expanding the use of the filibuster into an area in which it traditionally had not been used—period."

260.gif

mitch_mcconnell.jpg

It's lookin' like ol' Mitch is due for an Alzheimers Test. :eusa_eh:

"Some have also suggested that one’s view of the filibuster depends on where one sits. And it’s true that when I was in the majority I opposed filibustering judicial nominees. But I opposed doing so when I was in the minority too, and I opposed doing so regardless of who was in the White House. In short, I was against expanding the use of the filibuster into an area in which it traditionally had not been used—period."

260.gif

mitch_mcconnell.jpg
dipshit, none of that is hypocrisy, learn the meaning of the word

Forum List

Back