mitch mcconnell has lost his mind

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Cyberwar Hype Intended to Destroy the Open Internet | Threat Level | Wired.com

once again so called "conservatives" are seeking to destroy privacy and freedom, this time by "re-engineering" the internet so that nothing is anonymous. knowing how easily at&t caved on the wiretappign of all phone calls and internet data going through their backbone, I imagine getting something like this done at the Internet backbone level would be trivial.

no, he proposed control in emergency situations over the internet while working with existing technology. this moonbat is taking about re-engineering existing proctols or making new ones specially with information to track people who are using them

once again so called "conservatives" are seeking to destroy privacy and freedom, this time by "re-engineering" the internet so that nothing is anonymous. knowing how easily at&t caved on the wiretappign of all phone calls and internet data going through their backbone, I imagine getting something like this done at the Internet backbone level would be trivial.

Seems to me you're the only one missing his mind, dumbshit.

Mitch McConnell?

All Internet traffic has been monitored since Clinton installed Echelon and Carnivore.

Look for more net regs after we have our first succesful cyber terror attack.

Well the first one the general public is aware of anyway.

Seems to me you're the only one missing his mind, dumbshit.

Mitch McConnell?

what?

they already have the cyber patriot act written just like they did after 9/11

they already have the cyber patriot act written just like they did after 9/11

We are not there yet. Wait till private network administrators all have to go thru Fatherland security checks and be certified.

What the FUCK are *YOU* blabbering of?

OWN your OWN website and SEE how many Chinese 'HACKERS' you encounter dipshit.

*I* know. I own a site...and I have banned SEVERAL CHINESE HACKERS/SPAMMERS.

Until YOU have put YOUR resources on the line? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What the FUCK are *YOU* blabbering of?

OWN your OWN website and SEE how many Chinese 'HACKERS' you encounter dipshit.

*I* know. I own a site...and I have banned SEVERAL CHINESE HACKERS/SPAMMERS.

Until YOU have put YOUR resources on the line? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you have no idea what you are talking :cuckoo:

most of those IPs you see coming from within china are actually bounce boxes or simply compromised nodes in a botnet. people also specifically hack through chinese end nodes are there is 0 chance they are going to turn records over to other countries.

I don't know about McConnell losing his mind, but he has misplaced his chin.

*I usually don't ridicule others' looks, but I'm making an exception here.

So.. was I the only one to follow the link? From the article.

"The biggest threat to the open internet is not Chinese government hackers or greedy anti-net-neutrality ISPs, it’s Michael McConnell, the former director of national intelligence.

When he was head of the country’s national intelligence, he scared President Bush with visions of e-doom, prompting the president to sign a comprehensive secret order that unleashed tens of billions of dollars into the military’s black budget so they could start making firewalls and building malware into military equipment.

And now McConnell is back in civilian life as a vice president at the secretive defense contracting giant Booz Allen Hamilton. He’s out in front of Congress and the media, peddling the same Cybaremaggedon! gloom"

Last edited:
So.. was I the only one to follow the link? From the article.

"The biggest threat to the open internet is not Chinese government hackers or greedy anti-net-neutrality ISPs, it’s Michael McConnell, the former director of national intelligence.

When he was head of the country’s national intelligence, he scared President Bush with visions of e-doom, prompting the president to sign a comprehensive secret order that unleashed tens of billions of dollars into the military’s black budget so they could start making firewalls and building malware into military equipment.

And now McConnell is back in civilian life as a vice president at the secretive defense contracting giant Booz Allen Hamilton. He’s out in front of Congress and the media, peddling the same Cybaremaggedon! gloom"
:lol: No, you're not the only one. I just focus too much on the other guy's lack of a chin, so I commented.

I suppose I've gotten used to epic-fail threads and I shouldn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back