Missiles over Tel Aviv 'Iron Dome'

The United States has allocated a total of $275 million for Iron Dome...
:eusa_eh:
Iron Dome: Missile defense system a game changer, Israelis say
Sat November 17, 2012 - Israel's missile system targets rockets fired from Gaza; In 2011, Israeli military said Iron Dome had 70% success rate, IHS Jane's says; The system is highly mobile and can be set up in hours

I had a chance to ask my neighbor he sort of explained the Iron Dome concept to me.

Thanks for your fyi--I'll read it when I have a chance.

So--I guess the US feels since we chipped in for the Iron Dome that we have done 'enough' for the present?

We should never allow any entity to manipulate or pressure us--I agree with that.

I hope Russia and China are also receiving that message. Who can say? 'Everbody' wants something---sometimes the answer has to be 'No'--not at this time and for some, 'Never'?

I think so.

i'm not quite sure what you're saying. can you be more clear about your position?

The Fourth Geneva Convention is international law.
Between 1995 and 2012 Jews living in Area C increased from 133,000 to 300,000.
Can you do that math?

Israel's settlement building activity in Area C after Oslo II directly violates the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition of transferring its civilian population into territory it occupies.

Of course, "creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer" have been integral to the Zionist plan of a racist, apartheid Jewish State ruling over the historical Land of Israel in spite of the demographic "facts on the ground."

Right, Creep?

The UN violated it's own Geneva Convention when it allowed Israelis into Palestine you moron. As soon as the UN allowed Israel to occupy land of which Palestinians were in, Israel was transferring parts of its own civilian population in the territory it occupied. DUH! And, I don't care if between 1995 and 2012 Jews living in Area C increased from 133,000 to 300,000. Apparently you're not familiar with the Right of Return laws?

And, no, Israel's settlement building activity in Area C after Oslo II does not directly violate the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition of transferring its civilian population into territory it occupies. No where in the Geneva Convention does it render Israel's Right of Return laws null and void.

The fact is, the UN can't establish a state for Israel in Palestine, allow Israelis to immigrate to Palestine, and then somehow claim Israelis are violating the Geneva Convention by transferring parts of its own civilian population in the territory it occupies. That's contradictory and stupid.

Can you do that math?

Israel's settlement building activity in Area C after Oslo II directly violates the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition of transferring its civilian population into territory it occupies.

Of course, "creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer" have been integral to the Zionist plan of a racist, apartheid Jewish State ruling over the historical Land of Israel in spite of the demographic "facts on the ground."

Right, Creep?

The UN violated it's own Geneva Convention when it allowed Israelis into Palestine you moron. As soon as the UN allowed Israel to occupy land of which Palestinians were in, Israel was transferring parts of its own civilian population in the territory it occupied. DUH! And, I don't care if between 1995 and 2012 Jews living in Area C increased from 133,000 to 300,000. Apparently you're not familiar with the Right of Return laws?

And, no, Israel's settlement building activity in Area C after Oslo II does not directly violate the Fourth Geneva Convention's prohibition of transferring its civilian population into territory it occupies. No where in the Geneva Convention does it render Israel's Right of Return laws null and void.

The fact is, the UN can't establish a state for Israel in Palestine, allow Israelis to immigrate to Palestine, and then somehow claim Israelis are violating the Geneva Convention by transferring parts of its own civilian population in the territory it occupies. That's contradictory and stupid.
Continuing with "contradictory and stupid"...how many Jews were already in Israel when the UN came into existence in 1945? How, exactly, did the UN "(allow) Israel to occupy land of which Palestinians were in?"

UNSCR 242 specifically emphasizes the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

Israel's Right of Return Law has no standing anywhere outside of the Jewish State, so naturally there's no reason for the Fourth Geneva Convention to rule on the international illegality of that specific racist law.

BTW, do the Lenape have the same right to Long Island?

Can you do that math?

Right, Creep?

Continuing with "contradictory and stupid"...how many Jews were already in Israel when the UN came into existence in 1945? How, exactly, did the UN "(allow) Israel to occupy land of which Palestinians were in?"

UNSCR 242 specifically emphasizes the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

Israel's Right of Return Law has no standing anywhere outside of the Jewish State, so naturally there's no reason for the Fourth Geneva Convention to rule on the international illegality of that specific racist law.

I'm certain there are some Delaware in Long Island and any others do have the right to return.

hopefuly they don't blow anyone up when they get there

Can you do that math?

Right, Creep?

You're really quite ignorant when it comes to the history of this region...aren't you? Do you really need me to educate you on a few matters? This might be kind of long and you may not have the attention span to read it. I'll await your answer on whether you're willing to read it, before I post it.

Further, who cares what UNSCR 242 specifically emphasizes? UN Security Council Resolutions say lots of things and, in many instances, it's clear the Palestinians and their Muslim bro's simply don't care what they say so, why should Israel? And, the fact of the matter is Israel no longer occupies the Sinai Peninsula and, Egypt withdrew its claims to the West Bank and Gaza. So, the only territory it now occupies of which was acquired through war is the Golan Heights. And, if it relinquishes the Golan Heights? Guess who it goes to? It doesn't go to the Palestinians unless Syria agrees to such a condition now...does it? Think Syria is going to give it to the Palestinians, if Israel relinquishes it? And, if Egypt suddenly decides they want to reclaim the West Bank and Gaza? Think they're going to give it to the Palestinians?

Now, I could go on to cite the historical bullshit with Israel being willing to make concessions and the Muslims refusing to do likewise but, I suspect it would be pointless just like Israelis trying to negotiate with Muslims is pointless. Israel would be better off if they just shoved them all into the Sea of Galilee and washed their hands of the scum and, then, maybe they'd actually have some peace and quiet for an extended period of time.

The Jewish state (Israel) IS Palestine...moron. Palestine does not have statehood. It's not even called Palestine on any map. What part of that is it you just simply can't understand?

If the Lenape want to try and get froggy and take Long Island? Let them try and do so. We're not talking about the Lenape. But, as a side note, they'd only have a right to the western part of Long Island in what is present-day New York. But, of course, this is only presuming the Lenape didn't occupy the area of which they occupied by taking it from someone else who was there prior to them.

So what is the Eastern border of your alleged Jewish State, Golda?

What do you think is the eastern border? And, nothing "alleged" about it.
The Jordan River, apparently.

"So what is going on here? At the most basic level, Israel’s actions in Gaza are inextricably bound up with its efforts to create a Greater Israel that stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea."

If so, five million Jews will rule six million Arabs by the same strategy that Israel has imposed since 1948:

"...Ze’ev Jabotinsky’s concept of the ‘Iron Wall’: an approach that in essence calls for beating the Palestinians into submission. Jabotinsky understood that the Palestinians would resist the Zionists’ efforts to colonise their land and subjugate them in the process.

"Nonetheless, he maintained that the Zionists, and eventually Israel, could punish the Palestinians so severely that they would recognise that further resistance was futile."

Nothing alleged about that, either.

What is Israel Really Up to in Gaza? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Forum List

Back