Minority

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by t_samford, Nov 11, 2008.

1. t_samford

t_samford TSamford

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    If we continue letting in illegal aliens then us the Americans will slowly become the minority in our own nation. Any thoughts?

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Two ways to solve that.

Either stop them from coming in or make them all Americans.

Then Americans will still be in the majority.

3. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Especially given that these new immigrants, both legal and illegal, in many cases are teaching their children to be loyal to their home country, not this one.

4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    you mean like the irish who raised money for the ira...or perhaps the jews who sent money during the 6 days war...where do you want to start...we survived the irish we can survive anything. so tell me ..where do you start..eliminating those loyal to the old country. shall we do away with octoberfests?

5. Skeptik

Skeptik Astute observer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Absolutely. And tamales, and lasagna, and chow mien, and Cinco de Mayo, and Saint Patrick's Day, and "para ingles, oprima el numero dos".

The only real Americans are the ones who didn't immigrate here, so the solution is to give the country back to the natives.

Yes, kiddies, the above is that nasty old, S word, you know:

sarcasm

Don't take it at face value!

6. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    I'd settle for doing away with the students that took down the American flag and flew the Mexican flag at their school with the American flag upside down. I'd settle for doing away with the people the took down the American flag at the post office in California and put up a Mexican flag. I'd settle for doing away with the Mexicans in Reno that flew the Mexican flag above the American flag. I'd settle for doing away with everyone in that Texas town that flies the Mexican flag over their city building sans American flag.

Gee, there seems to be a theme here...unintended I assure you.

My son is autistic. He's been in special classes all his life. A young girl has been there with him. She's also special needs. Her parents are Korean. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get together, but they have their own community. I tried, I really did. I offered to drive her home from Special Olympics bowling so she could go. They agreed. I offered to take her home from Special Olympics track so she could go and babysit her, free of charge so that they could pick her up when they got off work and they did agree again. Her father runs a Korean radio station, I have no idea what her mother does, she doesn't speak English. Have they ONCE offered to do anything for my son? Nope. I really would have liked to be friends, I wanted their daughter to go to the regional olympics and state olympics with my son but her father said they have their own things like that among their own people. IMO, these people aren't Americans, they are Korean and they are turning our country into theirs. I don't understand it, if they wanted to be in Korea, why didn't they stay there?

Yes, their daughter is in his transition class. Once that's over, my son will never see her again. I find that sad since they grew up together. You had to see them together, holding hands, and even though neither of them talks, you know they were communicating.

7. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Nice try but the so called "native americans" are also immigrants. They didn't evolve here, they came across the land bridge. Granted, they got here first, maybe. There is that Kennewick Man ....

Kennewick Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unexpected test results showed that the remains were approximately 9,300 years old, rather than from the nineteenth century, as had originally been assumed.[5] After collecting all the bone pieces, Chatters concluded the subject was a Caucasoid male about 68 inches (173 cm) tall who died in his mid fifties.[5]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Skeptik

Skeptik Astute observer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Since archeologists tell us that the human race originated in Africa, I suppose we're all Africans. Maybe we'd be better off to simply consider ourselves to be of the human race, rather than dividing ourselves up into so many different tribes.

9. Grismonda

Grismonda BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29

What a "stunning" news item.
    Add that to our ancestors Adam and Eve being kicked out of Eden and you really got a story.

10. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    I'm all in favor of that.