Minority

So, tell us Sheila, how often does a cop stop you? Everyday? Once a week?...once a month? When you commit robberie, murder?

Cops have to have a reason, a really, really good reason to stop you and bother you...

Personally, I am happy to live in the USA, where the cops stay out of my face, unless I provoke them... I certainly don't want to be asked several times a day by the police to show my ID!

Hey Rolling Stoner,

How did you get from being the most hated person on the board with all your RED dises, too being the most loved person on the board in ONE WEEK??? Gremlin Administrators?

i had no clue this was posted here too. he posted this trash on another thread too. i reported it for abuse....cause its a flat out lie. I also reported it to gunny who dealt with it on the other thread. sorry to whine..but i just hate a flat out liar.

So, tell us Sheila, how often does a cop stop you? Everyday? Once a week?...once a month? When you commit robberie, murder?

Cops have to have a reason, a really, really good reason to stop you and bother you...

Personally, I am happy to live in the USA, where the cops stay out of my face, unless I provoke them... I certainly don't want to be asked several times a day by the police to show my ID!

The point is...that when they ARE stopped by the cops, they should be arrested if they can't show proof of residency and deported if they can't provide it within a 24 hour period. The point is that when illegals do go into the hospital, they be given emergency care only and then immediately shipped home. The point is, they have no right to be here, so when we catch them, they should be sent home, not give a repreve because someone feels sorry for them.

I have many friends and relatives that all came here legally. I've had friends who've been denied entry to this country and didn't force their way in, why on earth should illegals have more rights than my friends and family?

BTW, simple solution to the anchor baby problem...if an illegal has a child in an American hospital and tries to claim the child is an American fine, give the child up for adoption into a loving american home and send the illegal, who commited a crime and obviously isn't a good parents, back where she belongs.

We'd only have to do that one, maybe twice and the whole idea of anchor babies would stop.

BTW, why do we call them anchor babies, but military brats? Why do we give more respect to children born to criminals than to the children born to our service men and women?

The point is...that when they ARE stopped by the cops, they should be arrested if they can't show proof of residency.....

and blah, blah, blah, blah... So I'm correct in assuming, one day you forget your handbag as you ride with a friend to the beach. A cop sees your friend parking wrong, has every right to ask you for ID, you give him a big sob story how you forgot your ID...:eusa_boohoo: ....he doesn't feel sorry for ya, because you might be "illegal" (lol!) ...he handcuffs ya, and throws your arse in jail!

YOU deserved it!

national id? i am torn here on this...i always have an id on me....that could be cause i was raised on a military base...and like mrs sheila...was subject to search at any time..
you didnt go anywhere without that military id...with that said...even on base...i was only picked up one time..for curfew violations...o hell and i forgot i ran outta gas on payday night about midnight near smokebomb hill on bragg...got a trip to provost for that one...but i digress...i think britian now has a national id card....they now do eye scans and facials scans ..i wonder what is next on the horizan...i can see a form of id..that we wont even have a clue they are using...as the population of this earth...becomes too much to handle...they will begin to treat people like we treat cattle....i wonder what the futurist ear tag will be?

national id? i am torn here on this...i always have an id on me....that could be cause i was raised on a military base...and like mrs sheila...was subject to search at any time..
you didnt go anywhere without that military id...with that said...even on base...i was only picked up one time..for curfew violations...o hell and i forgot i ran outta gas on payday night about midnight near smokebomb hill on bragg...got a trip to provost for that one...but i digress...i think britian now has a national id card....they now do eye scans and facials scans ..i wonder what is next on the horizan...i can see a form of id..that we wont even have a clue they are using...as the population of this earth...becomes too much to handle...they will begin to treat people like we treat cattle....i wonder what the futurist ear tag will be?

Prolly the same one that we will have all our electronic funds on.

I am all for a national ID. We Americans have to produce an ID to buy beer, to board an airplane, to cash a check, to vote (well some of us) to do just about anything. To think we would let 30 million people wander around our country and consider it an invasion of privacy to ask for their ID is downright making me pee my pants with laughter.. jesus.

Strolling, as a civilian you would hate it, if you by chance you didn't have an id on you...say if you went jogging one day....and for some reason a cop had reason to stop you, ....for instance if you were jay walking. Wouldn't you be pissed as hell, if he threw you in the can?

Sheila's assertions are absurd!

BTW, why do we call them anchor babies, but military brats? Why do we give more respect to children born to criminals than to the children born to our service men and women?

o please....this is a total stretch....most military brats are busy living up to that title...or at least we were...we raised hell and if we were in civilian schools ..well you know how that went...smart teachers on base...were the ones that called roll the first day and called out your fathers work phone number after your name.......civilians teachers didnt have a clue how to handle us...we were well traveled and more indep..than most kids our ages...and mean...so lets not be trashing the military brats and pretending its a major insult...i cannot count the times..the simple words military brat would bind a room of strangers....

I am all for a national ID. We Americans have to produce an ID to buy beer, to board an airplane, to cash a check, to vote (well some of us) to do just about anything. To think we would let 30 million people wander around our country and consider it an invasion of privacy to ask for their ID is downright making me pee my pants with laughter.. jesus.

I'm for "states" rights.... You have an ID given to you by your state. A national ID would be redundant...with the exception of requiring everyone to possess a passport. (which wouldn't happen)

I'm for "states" rights.... You have an ID given to you by your state. A national ID would be redundant...with the exception of requiring everyone to possess a passport. (which wouldn't happen)

This would work if you never left the borders of yer state and entered my state.. I guess.

by the way,, do you like Mexico's immigration laws?

Strolling, as a civilian you would hate it, if you by chance you didn't have an id on you...say if you went jogging one day....and for some reason a cop had reason to stop you, ....for instance if you were jay walking. Wouldn't you be pissed as hell, if he threw you in the can?

Sheila's assertions are absurd!

lol@me going jogging....

seriously ...i guess what you are is determined by your childhood...i always have an id when i leave the house. i carry....3 dl's...i keep the expired ones...just in case i lose the current one...you can always slip an id somewhere...sock, bra etc...but yes i would be upset if a copper jailed me wrongly but that is what civil courts are for.

another consideration .... i am white...it is very different for people of color....a friend of mine who is mixed....is always haressed by the cops...they will ask her first thing..if she speaks english...she will simply nod...that goes all over the cops...she is an american and always has been...she gets pulled often...its a totally different view from the browner eyes.

Forum List

Back