Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

What is legal is not always ethical.

And who is going to determine what's "ethical"?

One hopes that one's legislators will be moral people.

Yeah, that's the problem. This demand that our politicians be "moral" according to one or another's dictated maxims, so that we have ammunition to engage in the politics of personal destruction instead of actually dealing with the true meat and potatoes of the job. Here's an idea: Let's forget about dictating private life decisions to others.

A man in his 50's having sex with a teenager may be legal, but it calls into extreme doubt the wisdom of having that person making law.

No.

Middle aged man and a teenage boy.....yep nothing outrageous about it...:cuckoo:

Personally, I'm outraged when people raise their children in such a way as to brainwash and indoctrinate them into orthodox religious practices and beliefs. But at the end of the day, that's their business, not mine. Teenage "boys" get sent to fight and die for our country all the time. Like I said, the teenager is legally able to consent, therefore this is a non-issue. Whether I'm personally down with it is irrelevant. It's nobody's business, other than the two people having sex.

It's everybody's business because it is morally bankrupt behavior by a man that has power over our lives. If he exercises such poor judgment in his personal life then how the hell can he be trusted with power over us?

None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

plus the kid was 17 which makes him a child molester and should be prosecuted ? Unless the laws are different for that state.. I remember when REP Senator got hammered for trying to get a male prostitute in a Airport bathroom. The NEWS was alll over this. I bet the news will be silent on this because it was a democrat

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

with a minor?

According to the laws of Minnesota, he wasn't a minor, but past the age of consent.

My question is why is a 17 year old in a public park? Where are his parents? Gay teen kicked out of the home perhaps?

None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

plus the kid was 17 which makes him a child molester and should be prosecuted ? Unless the laws are different for that state.. I remember when REP Senator got hammered for trying to get a male prostitute in a Airport bathroom. The NEWS was alll over this. I bet the news will be silent on this because it was a democrat

Wasn't a child, was legally an adult.

Prostitution is illegal.

Didn't know that sex in public was legal in Minnesota.

I really am not concerned over that fact. Having sex in public locations is a pretty common form of sexual adventure that many people engage in at various times. Whether it's teenagers in a car behind the grocery store, college kids exploring the limits of their sexual adventurousness behind the bushes in a secluded area of campus, or a married couple trying to keep the spark alive in a public bathroom, I really find this kind of personal behavior to be among the least of concerns in the bigger scheme of things.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

If it were a 56-year-old legislator and a 17-year-old girl? Yes, I think so.

some girls are into older men like that. You may not, and may not like it but long as its legal you can just shut the fuck up about it and move on.

No. It's a public figure involved. Public figures answer to the public for their imprudent actions.

True, I don't live in Minnesota so the man doesn't answer directly to me. But not living in Wisconsin hasn't stopped a lot of people around here from acting like they have a vested interest in what happens in my state.

If it had been a girl, Republicans would be saying, "Lucky him".

It's everybody's business because it is morally bankrupt behavior by a man that has power over our lives. If he exercises such poor judgment in his personal life then how the hell can he be trusted with power over us?

Nonsense, completely.
No, it isn't. Sex belongs in the bedroom. The sick left is so stupid to defend this idiot.

Yes, the world revolves around AmericanFirst's depiction of morality.

Sounds like something you libertarian types who keep crying about the police state would consider nobody else's business.

with a minor?

According to the laws of Minnesota, he wasn't a minor, but past the age of consent.

My question is why is a 17 year old in a public park? Where are his parents? Gay teen kicked out of the home perhaps?

Well make up your mind dalink, is he still a minor or does he need mummy and dada?

Forum List

Back