Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

If it were a 56-year-old legislator and a 17-year-old girl? Yes, I think so.

Yea but the legal of consent is 16..to some that makes it perfectly OK.

Yet I rarely see the threads with righties complaining about the age of consent. :dunno:

I have, there was the skydancer thread a few months ago, where she said it was ok because the law said so. I saw a lot of outrage on the right in that thread.

Yet I rarely see the threads with righties complaining about the age of consent. :dunno:

I have, there was the skydancer thread a few months ago, where she said it was ok because the law said so. I saw a lot of outrage on the right in that thread.

I was referring to threads where that was the actual topic, started by a rightwinger.

Sorry bout that,

1. More proof all libnuts are all a bunch of *HOMOS*!!!
2. You just can't make this homo shit up!!!
3. Couple fudge packers sodomizing each other out in the open.
4. I find this appauling, and degenerate, not expected from a public offical.
5. Well it does seem any fucking body can get elected if your a libnut! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

Legal age of consent is 16, so all we have here are two consenting individuals engaging in sex. Definitely something to be outraged about.

None of my business if he is a homosexual or not but it is my business when he is doing it in a public place when there is a chance children are running around...he wants to be gay go right ahead I don't care but I also believe in doing these things in a private place.

Legal age of consent is 16, so all we have here are two consenting individuals engaging in sex. Definitely something to be outraged about.

Middle aged man and a teenage boy.....yep nothing outrageous about it...:cuckoo:

Middle aged man and a teenage boy.....yep nothing outrageous about it...:cuckoo:

Sure it is, but it's within the confines of the law, which is the rule of the land.

:dunno:

What is legal is not always ethical.

One hopes that one's legislators will be moral people. A man in his 50's having sex with a teenager may be legal, but it calls into extreme doubt the wisdom of having that person making law.

Didn't know that sex in public was legal in Minnesota.

No I don't memorize the legal age of consent for every state like you and your fellow PD's do.
I dont have to worry if the age of who I am fucking is legal.

My fellow Pilot's Discretion? Or does PD mean something else....to you. Yes, to you. I wonder what PD means to you. And why it is so important for you. Wait.....maybe we do know why. :eusa_whistle: After all, you are the one who keeps bringing it up...you are the one who harps on the legal age of consent for every state. You've put a lot of time into that knowledge, haven't you? PD indeed....

Ohh must have hit a sore spot...:lol: PD is all sweaty and bothered :lol:

(psst Psyco Dyke)

Seems to me, you brought the subject up....PD indeed, Bootlicker.....PD indeed. :eusa_whistle:

Didn't know that sex in public was legal in Minnesota.

Their state, their laws. If it isn't legal...arrest them...if it is.....oh well.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

some girls are into older men like that. You may not, and may not like it but long as its legal you can just shut the fuck up about it and move on.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

nobody said you can't find it creepy, but thats about as far as that goes.
Its legal, tough shit.

well see you said teenage boy and that makes it sound like he was 13-14, but that wasnt the case now was it?

And i bet you chose those words on purpose in order to make your case stronger. Nice try.

What is legal is not always ethical.

One hopes that one's legislators will be moral people. A man in his 50's having sex with a teenager may be legal, but it calls into extreme doubt the wisdom of having that person making law.

based on you thinking its yucky. Well tough shit.

well see you said teenage boy and that makes it sound like he was 13-14, but that wasnt the case now was it?

And i bet you chose those words on purpose in order to make your case stronger. Nice try.

I called him that because that's what he is.

I called him that because that's what he is.

again teenage boy gives no context and is misleading.

What the fuck are you talking about? EVERYONE in this thread knows his age so who the fuck do you think I'm trying to mislead?

Personally, I'm outraged when people raise their children in such a way as to brainwash and indoctrinate them into orthodox religious practices and beliefs. But at the end of the day, that's their business, not mine. Teenage "boys" get sent to fight and die for our country all the time. Like I said, the teenager is legally able to consent, therefore this is a non-issue. Whether I'm personally down with it is irrelevant. It's nobody's business, other than the two people having sex.

Forum List

Back