Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

You would know it by heart, right?

No I don't memorize the legal age of consent for every state like you and your fellow PD's do.
I dont have to worry if the age of who I am fucking is legal.

Ah, but I didn't know what it was. There is, however, this amazing tool...perhaps you've heard of it?

Google

we discussed this at length a month or so ago when the story broke.

apparently Republicans are worse. not entirly sure how or why, but that's what some members of the board were saying.

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

No I don't memorize the legal age of consent for every state like you and your fellow PD's do.

My fellow Pilot's Discretion? Or does PD mean something else....to you. Yes, to you. I wonder what PD means to you. And why it is so important for you. Wait.....maybe we do know why. :eusa_whistle: After all, you are the one who keeps bringing it up...you are the one who harps on the legal age of consent for every state. You've put a lot of time into that knowledge, haven't you? PD indeed....

Last edited:
Was it legal for Larry Craig to tap someone's toe in a restroom?

I've got news for you, turd: having sex in a public restroom definitely isn't legal.

Sigh I don't give a shit if craig liked it in the ass. I care that he blocked gay rights. That was the issue.

Long as the age was legal and the consent was there,I don't give a shit.

Larry Craig was arrested for tapping someone's toe. This guy had anal sex with a teenarger in public restroom. The police didn't even file charges.

Here's the bottom line: You don't give a shit if a Democrat gets caught.

Well no dipshit, I personally don't care if larry wanted to have sex in the stall. I don't also make the laws and if such a thing as fucking in the stall is illegal then bring him up on charges. I don't give a shit either way. Personally I wouldn't arrest people for having sex in a stall. That's just me.

But hey you keep trying to have a point, im sure someday you will.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

Sex is a private act, no one's business. I don't care political or sexual persuasion. If done in public, it is wrong.

What's the age of consent in Minnesota? I believe it is 16. If it were a man and a woman caught having sex in a park, would the RW outrage machine kick in?

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal age consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

Or it might be that Minnesota has a disturbingly low age of consent. I think it should be 18. You?

I agree, the age of consent should be 18. 16 is way too young.

Notice how the gays, Bodey, seawhag and skydancer , pull out the legal age consent card first thing, It must be in the PD rule book.

Or it might be that Minnesota has a disturbingly low age of consent. I think it should be 18. You?

I agree, the age of consent should be 18. 16 is way too young.

Unless you're both 16...or 16 and 18. The laws need to make sense. Romeo and Juliet laws I believe they're called.

Pretty gross having sex in a public restroom, but it's done all the time.

It's not like it's really a scandal, because of the age of consent, and since the dude is openly gay and all.

I have to say, the kid chose poorly though.

It's not like it's really a scandal, because of the age of consent, and since the dude is openly gay and all.

I don't know if he necessarily "chose poorly". A 17 year old at a public rest stop is probably a hustler. Could do worse than a state legislator.

No it is, it was a Democrat, so it's a big deal. :thup:

My fellow Pilot's Discretion? Or does PD mean something else....to you. Yes, to you. I wonder what PD means to you. And why it is so important for you. Wait.....maybe we do know why. :eusa_whistle: After all, you are the one who keeps bringing it up...you are the one who harps on the legal age of consent for every state. You've put a lot of time into that knowledge, haven't you? PD indeed....

Ohh must have hit a sore spot...:lol: PD is all sweaty and bothered :lol:

(psst Psyco Dyke)

If it were a 56-year-old legislator and a 17-year-old girl? Yes, I think so.

Yea but the legal of consent is 16..to some that makes it perfectly OK.

If it were a 56-year-old legislator and a 17-year-old girl? Yes, I think so.

Yea but the legal of consent is 16..to some that makes it perfectly OK.

Yet I rarely see the threads with righties complaining about the age of consent. :dunno:

Forum List

Back