Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

Ahh, throwing down the Crusades card. Lol !

This is 2013, please stop pointing to events centuries ago, to justify events of today.
You miss the point entirely. To condemn the majority of Muslims for the actions of a small minority and yet dismiss the centuries of atrocities committed by Christians in the name of Christ, is unabashed hypocrisy.

and here's you proving me right.

tell you what, lets go one for one.

I'll list horrific things muslims have done in the last 30 years.
While Ill let you go back 300 to make a list of things christians have done

Bet you can't match me.

They can't. And don't work yourself looking up all those 'Christian Terrorists.' I debunked them all on a thread of its own. Let me know if you need it. I'll share.

Way to choose the worst day imaginable you stupid dumb fucks ! :evil:
Unbelievable poor choice.
If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

AMPAC plans ‘Million Muslim March’ for D.C. on 9/11

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

The American Political Action Committee, or AMPAC, is demanding “that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly, we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people,” the event posting states on their website.

AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge writes that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.”

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.”

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

Passing laws to protect islam would be against separation of church and state.

haven't read any of the thread beyond the op. I'm betting that most liberals support the marchers and support them getting special laws.

Yes, it would be and all religion is already protected in the Constitution so it would be redundant.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Muslims dream of the day all you Jews are dead and buried.
2. They would slip into your house at night and cut all your throats, if they could.
3. And not one would say it was unjust.
4. Face it, islam is evil towards your people, and every non muslim, nothing will ever change that, and if they kill each other trying to kill you, they deserve it, its really not your peoples fault.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Muslims dream of the day all you Jews are dead and buried.

Redundant statement.

They would slip into your house at night and cut all your throats, if they could.

Also redundant statement.

And not one would say it was unjust.

Probably not.

Face it, islam is evil towards your people, and every non muslim, nothing will ever change that, and if they kill each other trying to kill you, they deserve it, its really not your peoples fault.

Never thought it is, or was, or will be. I have no sympathy for my enemies when they kill each other.

However, Arab toddlers and babies are not my enemies.

That's what I'm trying to say

1. Gosh you are daft.
2. Justice and Judgment, does escape you, if a child of an enemy dies because an enemies cousin was trying to murder some of your neighbors or you for that matter, its fair and just the off spring of the supposed murderer dies, its no ones fault except the person who was trying to kill in the first place.
3. I never knew people were this daft???:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

See? you learn something new every day:)

You're also missing a few points. In the name of Christ, crusaders ravished the holy lands slaughtering Muslims and Jew for 200 years. Then there were the French Wars of Religion in the 16th century and the 30 year war in the 17th century. The Spanish in their attempts to Christianize the American Indians committed some of the most inhuman acts every recorded, enslaving, and murdering up to 2 million people, all with the churches blessing.

Ahh, throwing down the Crusades card. Lol !

This is 2013, please stop pointing to events centuries ago, to justify events of today.
You miss the point entirely. To condemn the majority of Muslims for the actions of a small minority and yet dismiss the centuries of atrocities committed by Christians in the name of Christ, is unabashed hypocrisy.

Why should I bring up something that is not relevant to today, or to this story ? I'm supposed to always bring up past atrocities like the centuries old Crusades if I want to talk about what Muslims are doing today ? You're being absurd.

I just don't get it. Liberals hate Christianity because:

* Christians are against abortions because they believe it to be murder. In a Liberals mind, they believe it's an attack women's rights
* Christians are against gay marriage because they believe marriages should be between a man and woman. In a Liberals mind, they believe it's an attack gays' rights

But Liberal loves and defends Muslims in spite of the fact that Muslims:
* has been proven to be mass muderers towards infidels.
* has been proven to subjugate their women. They must dress a certain way. Act a certain way. Forbidden to get an education. Punish their women with extreme violent measures such as shooting, stoning and beheading.
* Not only against gay marriages but also against homosexuals in general.

Where is the same Liberal outrage towards the Muslims abuse towards women's and gays?

look, we rounded up all the Japanese in the US after Pearl Harbor and threw them in prison out in the desert.

We should do the same with these pricks

I hope they get their asses kicked for this, one way or another

-Geaux

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Then argue against my point of view, (knowledge), beat me down with words that can defeat and smash what I just explained.
2. You being the sane one who is *soooo wise* should be able to do it in *one post*.
3. No, you're just fucking stupid as a rock pal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ever notice how the crazier and more irrelevant someone is the more vociferously they demand to be taken seriously? I'm sure you've seen this among your fellow 'patients' at the institute.....

:cuckoo:

1. Run along little children, come back when you can muster* a *real argument* against judgment and justice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Conspiracy Forum is for mental patients like you. Go be crazy there, you damn fool.

look, we rounded up all the Japanese in the US after Pearl Harbor and threw them in prison out in the desert.

-Geaux

You're not an American.

536984_596032837074297_738242019_n_zps4343c878.jpg

-Geaux

You're not an American.

Say's who?

-Geaux

Says me, a real American who understands what this country is and the principles upon which it was founded. You are just a scared little parasite who is lucky enough, but doesn't deserve to, live in my country. GTFO.

Then why didn't they come out publicly and condemn the terrorists?

Why don't Catholics come out and publicly condemn the pedophiles in the Church?

You mean the same way you Liberals hate Christians simply because because they believe Abortion is murder ?

We don't hate Christians. I dislike those who want to force their opinions on everyone else, and control the lives of other people.
Than you must REALLY dislike muslims.

And abortionist... the women's rights movement... the gay rights movement... liberals... conservatives... herself... Hell is there anyone she doesn't dislike?

Immie

The "small minority" you're referring to are encouraged by the silence of their majority.
The Muslim majority who remained silent are no more responsible for terrorism, than America in 1930's as Hitler began his extermination of the Jews, the genocide in Rwandan, or a hundred years of mistreatment of Blacks in the South as the country looked the other away. Morally, it's wrong for anyone not to speak out against evil and injustice and we are all guilty.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Ever notice how the crazier and more irrelevant someone is the more vociferously they demand to be taken seriously? I'm sure you've seen this among your fellow 'patients' at the institute.....

:cuckoo:

1. Run along little children, come back when you can muster* a *real argument* against judgment and justice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Conspiracy Forum is for mental patients like you. Go be crazy there, you damn fool.

1. That's all you got?
2. I challenged you to beat me down in this thread and you got nothing!:eek:
3. Just like always, you are stupid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The "small minority" you're referring to are encouraged by the silence of their majority.
The Muslim majority who remained silent are no more responsible for terrorism, than America in 1930's as Hitler began his extermination of the Jews, the genocide in Rwandan, or a hundred years of mistreatment of Blacks in the South as the country looked the other away. Morally, it's wrong for anyone not to speak out against evil and injustice and we are all guilty.

1. Oh time to broad brush everything eh????:eusa_eh:
2. Hitler kept it away from public knowledge, for a long time, when we found out we rushed right over.
3. America saved the Jews from extinction, how we are guilty of doing nothing is absurd, put down the broad brush ass hole.
4. Genocide in Africa is daily, how can you police so a vast shit hole, and who has the budget to do that????
4. Blacks/Negroes escaped Africa, I think they should thank their lucky stars that their ancestors were slaves, they were set free but they know not how to *be free*, they suck up to free bees galore for a life style, might as well stayed being slaves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
We lost nearly half a million Americans defeating Hitler, I wouldn't exactly call that being silent!

The Muslim majority who remained silent are no more responsible for terrorism, than America in 1930's as Hitler began his extermination of the Jews, the genocide in Rwandan,

Unlike those so called peaceful quiet Muslims , America did take action Hitler

or a hundred years of mistreatment of Blacks in the South as the country looked the other away.

You mean the mistreatment of blacks by the democrats who formed the KKK.

Morally, it's wrong for anyone not to speak out against evil and injustice and we are all guilty.

Yes it is wrong. That's why America fought against Hitler and Republicans started civil rights.

Sorry bout that,

1. It is confirmed Flopper is full of shit.
2. And if he thinks we can't see past his shit, he's an idiot too!
3. I do rather like that Bogey picture, but other than that he's crap on a stick.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back