Million MAGA March Speaker; ‘We Will Not Stop Until The Handmaids Tale Is A Reality, And Even Worse Than That’

I hope so. Most of my life until a couple decades ago, most EVERYONE was a Christian and a nationalist/patriot! That is how we won two world wars. Guns, guts, God and glory.

Then the democrat progs came along a few years ago and fucked it all up.

God is how we won two world wars? Funny, I thought we won because we had a great industrial machine that was far away from the battles, we sent brave men to fight and die, and because we killed more of them. Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but the idea of a man lying in the mud a long way from home, dying and in excruciating pain, is not what I think of when I think of God's Love.

God is how we won two world wars?
You don't read so good. I said that being Christians and patriots is how we won two World Wars. Love of country and faith in God is what drove our industrial base to meet the demand, and kept us brave and fearless through the thick of it. How many wars have we won since we did away with God and national pride? How's our recruitment going now without either?

Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but the idea of a man lying in the mud a long way from home, dying and in excruciating pain, is not what I think of when I think of God's Love.
Maybe you don't but there are no atheists in a foxhole. Man creates war not God: Love of country helps us win them while love of God reminds us to avoid them and get through them.

Christian nationalism is on the rise and people are thirsty for it, hungry for this!" he claimed. "And we are the Christian Taliban and we will not stop until The Handmaid's Tale is a reality, and even worse than that to be honest."

There was this article from The Atlanticthat was like [Justice Sam] Alito is on a mission to roll back the rights of women and roll back the past hundred years of rights that were given to women," he continued. "Yes, that is what we're doing and it's only going to get worse for you from here."

This should go well.
Do you understand that "The Handmaid's Tale" is fiction?

Usually in a book store you find it in the Science Fiction section. Just like Star Wars ain't real and Hans Solo never made the Kessel Run in 12 Parsecs.

It ain't real. Just a fantasy story.

Weird how you point here and not to the OP.

When did you lose the plot?

I lost interest with all the preposterous, poorly written characters - The Nazis, the Groomers, the Baby-killers, etc ...They're good for a laugh, but they end up in every single episode. In the end, they're just boring.

I lost interest with all the preposterous, poorly written characters - The Nazis, the Groomers, the Baby-killers, etc ...They're good for a laugh, but they end up in every single episode. In the end, they're just boring.
Stifling the baby killing has been fun to watch. Those who love death are all in a panic

Forum List

Back