Million MAGA March Speaker; ‘We Will Not Stop Until The Handmaids Tale Is A Reality, And Even Worse Than That’

I think this guy is more impressed with himself than anyone else is. No, the US will NOT become The Handmaid's Tale. In fact, the backlash will prove more than he can stand.
I believe that. The backlash will hit pregnant women the hardest as the abortionists hunt them down. They will be forcibly given abortions.

Christian nationalism is on the rise and people are thirsty for it, hungry for this!" he claimed. "And we are the Christian Taliban and we will not stop until The Handmaid's Tale is a reality, and even worse than that to be honest."

There was this article from The Atlanticthat was like [Justice Sam] Alito is on a mission to roll back the rights of women and roll back the past hundred years of rights that were given to women," he continued. "Yes, that is what we're doing and it's only going to get worse for you from here."

This should go well.
More Raw Sewage garbage. What a surprise. Okay, not really.

Christian nationalism is on the rise and people are thirsty for it, hungry for this!" he claimed. "And we are the Christian Taliban and we will not stop until The Handmaid's Tale is a reality, and even worse than that to be honest."

There was this article from The Atlanticthat was like [Justice Sam] Alito is on a mission to roll back the rights of women and roll back the past hundred years of rights that were given to women," he continued. "Yes, that is what we're doing and it's only going to get worse for you from here."

This should go well.
i stopped reading this site at thefirst sign of a lie

namely: Trump insisting "without evidence" the election was rigged.

anyone who says there is no evidence is a LIAR and/or ignorant as hell, an ostrich

This should go well.
The Christo-fascist right, the Christian Taliban, and fundamentalist religious extremism clearly pose a threat to our democratic institutions and protected liberties.

This should go well.
I never heard of Qanon or Proud Boys until Progs brought them up. Now it is the hard right Christians. This nation did survive without Progs.

i stopped reading this site at thefirst sign of a lie

namely: Trump insisting "without evidence" the election was rigged.

anyone who says there is no evidence is a LIAR and/or ignorant as hell, an ostrich
Nope! Unfortunately, you've been lied to, by the Liar n Chief and his minions, and likely in good faith, you believed the lies..... :(

You don't read so good. I said that being Christians and patriots is how we won two World Wars. Love of country and faith in God is what drove our industrial base to meet the demand, and kept us brave and fearless through the thick of it. How many wars have we won since we did away with God and national pride? How's our recruitment going now without either?
You're Russian. As far as I know, your dictator, Josef Stalin, was not too big on Christianity.

How we won WWII has little to do with how you won WWII, unless you are talking about Lend Lease, but what really defeated the Nazi's were Russian winters and an inexhaustible supply of dead Red Army soldiers.

Forum List

Back