Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, when the government fires on American citizens over pasture disputes, you will get armed resistance.

Embrace it.

Wait until it breaks in Texas! If the BLM doesn't end their land grab, Texas intends to put up a full resistance.

Yurt,
If you were to demand that I prove to you that water was wet, and I were to hold your head under water for 2 minutes, you would come up sputtering, "...so where is your PROOF!" You may as well change your phonograph record, because I have not seen you post anything else in the last week. We get it. You do not believe anything that you do not wish to believe. Now give it a rest! It is getting old. I am not going to respond to another "Where is your proof" messages. It is tiresome.

Comrade; the police investigated and found no evidence. The party press could find no evidence. All we have is the claims of leftists - who as you know are agenda driven liars.

Horsford is lying - pure and simple. The party of sociopaths doing what you do.

If you google the local news in Clark county and read the last days news and the comments from the locals that go along with the latest stories you will discover that the main statements from law enforcement are that they are investigating bomb threats made at the Holiday Inn that came along with demands that the BLM employees staying there get kicked out. In addition they are investigating allegations of personal threats made against individual employees of the Holiday Inn. In more news, the business community in Mesquite is claiming the presence of the militia in the area has cost local business over $100,000 in lost revenue due to fears about the presence of the militia. They claim the whole Bundy and militia situation has given the area an undeserved black eye and bad reputation.
Perhaps the real story is in how locals are voicing their opinions in the comment sections. The militia are being call "meth heads", and a popular question being asked is how the militia people support themselves since they seem to have lots of time to lay around the Bundy ranch. Locals can't seem to hurl enough insults at the out of state "government freeloaders" as they call them and clearly want the militia people out of their community. Fraudulent disability claimants seem to be a popular name they like calling them. See for yourself. Google the latest Bunkerville/Clark County news media.

I've asked before, I'll ask again, where did the alleged statement by Sheriff Gillespie come from. That is a major claim to be made. The Sheriff of Clark county is a key figure in this story. If he made the statement that he confirms no checkpoints ever existed, that would be a huge story, but I have been unable to find it. Some folks are presenting the claim as fact. How about some proof, just as a courtesy.

Both Koshergrl and I have linked you to the statements of the department stating that no evidence exists.

Horsford was lying, engaging in demagoguery to slander and libel political enemies. This is what you leftists do.

Gillespie - in the dozens of links you have been provided, stated that no evidence of check points exists - in legal speak that means never existed - as you know.

What you do - what Horsford, and really Communists going back to the early Soviet Union do, is launch slander and demand that others prove that the lies you tell are not true. Because you of the left have no integrity - not the slightest hint, you don't worry that you have no evidence to support your claims, your goal is to smear the enemies of the party - you don't give a fuck about honesty.

Steven Horsford is among the 10 most corrupt politicians in America;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BkgHC47C7O0#t=5]Corrupt Democrats of 2012: Steven Horsford (NV-04) - YouTube[/ame]

This is just the typical shit that we expect from this criminal. He needs to be censured, and stripped of any positions he has.

this whole situation reeks of political agenda. and with mid term elections looming. the situation with the bundy ranch has been going on for over a decade. why now the hot button? why now the incredible show of force? why now the national media attention? The charges of racism?

Wait until it breaks in Texas! If the BLM doesn't end their land grab, Texas intends to put up a full resistance.

You did that once already, even had a few other states with you, how did that turn out:badgrin:

All wars always end up the same way right? It's a wonder we still have chess matches.

The goal is not secession. It's ending government tyranny on everyone.

On the other hand, having videos and pictures of the US government going to war against its own people would go around the world like it never did in the Civil War. There would be implications that would never happen in the 1800s. A country at war with itself is not in a position to make mischief somewhere else. Let's see a little NATO leadership from a country at war with its own people.

Last edited:
Bundy is probably taking the fees that he should be paying to the tax papers of the US and funding his militia. I am still waiting for him to make a statement. His last outburst was so well thought out and measured.:badgrin:

Why are you Communists so stupid? Do you all sit around eating lead paint chips? Seriously - y'all are fucking retards. Bundy doesn't have a militia. Very few who showed up to support Bundy, AFTER A YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWED BLM Gestapo attacking are actually in a formal militia.

Militia is just a term you Commies use to denote those who cling to "God, guns, and the Constitution." Because the Republic was won by militias under George Washington - there is NOTHING you hate more.

If you google the local news in Clark county and read the last days news and the comments from the locals that go along with the latest stories you will discover that the main statements from law enforcement are that they are investigating bomb threats made at the Holiday Inn that came along with demands that the BLM employees staying there get kicked out. In addition they are investigating allegations of personal threats made against individual employees of the Holiday Inn. In more news, the business community in Mesquite is claiming the presence of the militia in the area has cost local business over $100,000 in lost revenue due to fears about the presence of the militia. They claim the whole Bundy and militia situation has given the area an undeserved black eye and bad reputation.
Perhaps the real story is in how locals are voicing their opinions in the comment sections. The militia are being call "meth heads", and a popular question being asked is how the militia people support themselves since they seem to have lots of time to lay around the Bundy ranch. Locals can't seem to hurl enough insults at the out of state "government freeloaders" as they call them and clearly want the militia people out of their community. Fraudulent disability claimants seem to be a popular name they like calling them. See for yourself. Google the latest Bunkerville/Clark County news media.

they are doing a better job at turning away potential repub voters in November than ANY paid Dem operatives could ever hope to achieve. :eusa_clap: :laugh: Thanks clingers :thup:

We have wasted thirteen pages on this trumped up bullshit.

But this I'd exactly how progressives work.

Their mission has been accomplished.

One blogger invents an incident, knowing their compatriots will swarm it like flies on a cow pat.

No one will remember that this is leftist bullshit.

And that was the plan all along.

Problem is, the lie came from a Congressman. The bloggers are just mimicing the lies told by the completely corrupt Steve Horseford.

The House Ethics Committee has duty to censure the corrupt scumbag over this.

And that is exactly what you loons want. A cause for which you can kill fellow Americans and feel good about it. Well, just go ahead and start shooting. That is what you want, anyway. It has nothing to do with justice, everything to do with imposing your looney ideas on your fellow Americans. And you cannot win elections, so violence is the only thing you have left.

But don't be surprised when the vast majority of citizens decide they have had enough, and put an end to your silly wet dreams.

Old Rocks; you are a Communist, and a scumbag - but I repeat myself;

I support the Old Republic, you seek to destroy it. I was reading some of our founding documents, and in reading the Declaration of Independence, I am struck by so many glaring, current events;

"He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers."

Hmm, sound's familiar;

{

President Obama's decision last week to suspend the employer mandate of the Affordable Care Act may be welcome relief to businesses affected by this provision, but it raises grave concerns about his understanding of the role of the executive in our system of government.

Article II, Section 3, of the Constitution states that the president "shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed." This is a duty, not a discretionary power. While the president does have substantial discretion about how to enforce a law, he has no discretion about whether to do so.}

Michael McConnell: Obama Suspends the Law - WSJ.com

Or how about;

"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance."

{President Barack Obama has installed personal advisors in czar positions in the White House and has created new czar positions elsewhere in the Executive Branch.
As of the date of this report, the number of czars that have been appointed by the President, or by others in his administration, appears to total 45.
In addition, there are as many as 18 other unfilled or planned czar positions.}

https://www.judicialwatch.org/files/documents/2011/czar-report-09152011.pdf

You seek to end Constitutional Republicanism and further an authoritarian regime, but I will remind you and the other Bolsheviks that Americans have fought tyranny before, and might just fight you again.

I've asked before, I'll ask again, where did the alleged statement by Sheriff Gillespie come from. That is a major claim to be made. The Sheriff of Clark county is a key figure in this story. If he made the statement that he confirms no checkpoints ever existed, that would be a huge story, but I have been unable to find it. Some folks are presenting the claim as fact. How about some proof, just as a courtesy.

Both Koshergrl and I have linked you to the statements of the department stating that no evidence exists.

Horsford was lying, engaging in demagoguery to slander and libel political enemies. This is what you leftists do.

Gillespie - in the dozens of links you have been provided, stated that no evidence of check points exists - in legal speak that means never existed - as you know.

You haven't provided a dozen links. You haven't even produced one. You don't get to tell everyone what a statement means in "legal speak" based on your opinion that just happens to support your opinion and agenda. This is like the fourth time I've asked for a source for the claim that Sheriff Gillespie or any leading law enforcement officer has categorically denied or confirmed that checkpoint incidents or situations did not occur. I don't know what the big deal is. Why is it so important for you to keep this lie going? Just give the link or source for your claim and quit bullshitting.

If the militia thugs kill even one person, the government is justified in taking whatever action it has to to take these screwballs out. Time to lay down some law on these bastards.

I see so all you authoritarians need to do is have one of your paid government thugs put on a militia hat, shoot an illegal, then the government thugs are justified to kill every American citizen who disagrees with this rape of our freedom. Wow... just WOW Who are you and what did you do with Old Rocks?

good point and such a false flag murder is typical of these Nazi fucks.

I think the country is ready to go to war.

You're out of your mind if you honestly believe that.

All it takes is a couple wrong moves. The feds start shooting people that resist their regulatory bull shit, the people start shooting back, the feds start rounding people up.. we'll go to civil war. Don't think for a minute we'll let our family members rot in federal jails for defending their livelihood. The escalation from small skirmish to state wide rebellion could happen in a heartbeat in the internet age. Think flash mob but on a statewide level. I say statewide cause I have no doubt that certain regions like NYC are already so tightly controlled that any rebellion would be quickly squashed.

You did that once already, even had a few other states with you, how did that turn out:badgrin:

Not a single federal officer or trooper on Texas soil.

You are really ignorant about history.

Besides, there is no potato famine today, so who will you force to fight such a stupid and costly war, moron? Welfare stoners? Gay parade queens?

You are so stupid as hell it is blinding.

What you do - what Horsford, and really Communists going back to the early Soviet Union do, is launch slander and demand that others prove that the lies you tell are not true. Because you of the left have no integrity - not the slightest hint, you don't worry that you have no evidence to support your claims, your goal is to smear the enemies of the party - you don't give a fuck about honesty.

Steven Horsford is among the 10 most corrupt politicians in America;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BkgHC47C7O0#t=5]Corrupt Democrats of 2012: Steven Horsford (NV-04) - YouTube[/ame]

This is just the typical shit that we expect from this criminal. He needs to be censured, and stripped of any positions he has.

Camp has made up his mind already; he needs no evidence.

any one get the feeling this administration is just dying to justify using a drone strike on american soil so they can set a precedent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back