Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

Nevada Militia Sets Up Armed Checkpoints, Demands to See Drivers' I.D.

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

I agree. They have no authority other than their threat to kill someone if they don't stop at their roadblock. How far will the government go before they restore law? These guys are nothing but brown Shirt thugs that want to play war, instead of working for a living.

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

The letter also says militiamen have a presence on state and local roads as well as federal highways. In some areas, according to the letter, militiamen have set up checkpoints where drivers are stopped and asked to provide a proof of residency.

no proof, just hear-say

negged for being a hack wad

^ embraces government tyranny to murder people that don't think like him.

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

another dunce that didn't look to see if there's any proof.

quelling surprise as hard as I can

Wonder if a small war for authority will break out as to which militia, Idaho or Nevada's, will now rule in Nevada? Do militia groups s have someone in charge or does each militia member do his own thing? Can a militia from an outside state be in charge of another state if they have more guns?

Wonder if a small war for authority will break out as to which militia, Idaho or Nevada's, will now rule in Nevada? Do militia groups s have someone in charge or does each militia member do his own thing? Can a militia from an outside state be in charge of another state if they have more guns?

a war? with criminals? I suppose you'd be talking about a war if this were a bunch of black guys trying to keep the gubmint out of their section 8 housing??

I have an idea...... arrest the loons.

and that is why the wingnut loons are terrorists.

Sheriff urged to clamp down on armed militiamen around Bundy ranch - Las Vegas Sun News

A growing number of Bunkerville residents want to see the armed militiamen guarding rancher Cliven Bundy leave Nevada, according to a letter from Rep. Steven Horsford, D-Nev., to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.

Horsford, whose congressional district includes Bunkerville, wrote that his constituents are concerned about Bundy supporters carrying weapons near local churches, schools and elsewhere.

Militia members flocked to Nevada to support Bundy in his fight with the government over his refusal to pay fees for his cattle to graze on federal land.

“I urge you to investigate these reports and to work with local leaders to ensure that their concerns are addressed in a manner that allows the community to move forward without incident,” Horsford wrote to Gillespie.

The letter also says militiamen have a presence on state and local roads as well as federal highways. In some areas, according to the letter, militiamen have set up checkpoints where drivers are stopped and asked to provide a proof of residency.

you calling me a dunce is a joke. mmmmkay?

you raise arms against your government and threaten civilian populations, you're a terrorist.

capisce.

I hope that makes it simple enough so that even you understand.

Horsford Urges Sheriff Gillespie To Investigate Armed Militia Presence In Bunkerville | Congressman Steven Horsford

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Representative Steven Horsford (NV-4) sent a letter to Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie urging that he take action and respond to constituent concerns about the out-of-state armed militia presence in Bunkerville and the surrounding area.

“I am greatly concerned about the safety and well-being of my constituents after meeting with local community members this past week,” Horsford said. “I urge Sheriff Gillespie to investigate these reports, as this sort of intimidation cannot be tolerated.”

Rep. Horsford has met with local leaders and residents in order to peacefully resolve the ongoing situation that has arisen since the BLM halted its actions to impound the cattle of Cliven Bundy earlier this month.

“We must respect individual constitutional liberties, but residents of and visitors to Clark County should not be expected to live under the persistent watch of an armed militia,” the letter reads. “Residents have expressed their desire to see these groups leave their community…I urge you to investigate these reports and to work with local leaders to ensure that their concerns are addressed in a manner that allows the community move forward without incident.”

Looks like the situation we had with the Rajaneeshes in Oregon a while back. Ended up with a biological terrorism attack on the people of Wasco county on the Rajaneeshes part. Wonder how long before one of these rightwingnut tards shoots one of the local ranchers, or one of their kids. If that happens, the feds and state law had better move fast, or there will be a bunch of very dead wingnut militia strewn around the desert.

Local residents have been voicing concerns and complaints about armed militia and other armed strangers roaming around their communities. Representative Steven Housefort, the elected official that represents the district in Washington, DC made a formal written request to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to investigate the situation and answer the concerns of the local populace several days ago. He has made numerous TV appearances addressing the crisis.
The adults are the ones that realize a tragedy is brewing and needs to be addressed. The dunces are the ones that think there is nothing to be concerned about. Now put your dunce cap back on and try to say something really stupid again.

you calling me a dunce is a joke. mmmmkay?

you raise arms against your government and threaten civilian populations, you're a terrorist.

capisce.

I hope that makes it simple enough so that even you understand.

no, you fucking moron, you didn't read the link and learn that the stops were hear-say, and nothing more.

and

Taking up arms against the government isn't terrorism, taking up arms against your country is.

and fyi, since you don't know, the government is not the country.

dunce

Left wing nut blog site.

Dismissed.

Hey dumb fucks, if this goes much further, there will be some dead people in that area. Assholes setting up armed roadblocks is an action of armed rebellion, and should be treated as such. Time for action now, and time for a bunch of idiots to spend time in the federal prison system.

Local residents have been voicing concerns and complaints about armed militia and other armed strangers roaming around their communities. Representative Steven Housefort, the elected official that represents the district in Washington, DC made a formal written request to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to investigate the situation and answer the concerns of the local populace several days ago. He has made numerous TV appearances addressing the crisis.
The adults are the ones that realize a tragedy is brewing and needs to be addressed. The dunces are the ones that think there is nothing to be concerned about. Now put your dunce cap back on and try to say something really stupid again.

So in an attempt you prove you aren't not a dunce, you try to change the subject from the op to something else.

ya got pwned son. Next time, read the link, that way you don't look this fucking dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back