Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the situation we had with the Rajaneeshes in Oregon a while back. Ended up with a biological terrorism attack on the people of Wasco county on the Rajaneeshes part. Wonder how long before one of these rightwingnut tards shoots one of the local ranchers, or one of their kids. If that happens, the feds and state law had better move fast, or there will be a bunch of very dead wingnut militia strewn around the desert.

Wow, so some other group that had a run in with the law is just like this situation and so they must end up the same way?

My God, how do you idiots like you manage to walk and breath at the same fucking time, you stupid cretin?

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

another dunce that didn't look to see if there's any proof.

quelling surprise as hard as I can

Local residents have been voicing concerns and complaints about armed militia and other armed strangers roaming around their communities. Representative Steven Housefort, the elected official that represents the district in Washington, DC made a formal written request to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie to investigate the situation and answer the concerns of the local populace several days ago. He has made numerous TV appearances addressing the crisis.
The adults are the ones that realize a tragedy is brewing and needs to be addressed. The dunces are the ones that think there is nothing to be concerned about. Now put your dunce cap back on and try to say something really stupid again.

Americans have the right to travel to other states and carry guns, dumbass, as long as they obey the local laws.

The sensitivities of libtard Nazis like you are irrelevant.

If you cant stand that go live in the Peoples Paradise of North Korea why don't you?

Are you against the border checkpoints 100 miles away from the Arizona/ Mexican border, ran by the federal government also? They carry guns & stop and ask everyone for their papers too?

I am against both instances, only difference is..the militia were not and are not setting up checkpoints between Mesquite and Bunkerville.

The militia haven't set up checkpoints. It's a lie.

Maybe it is a lie and maybe it isn't. It is impossible for law enforcement agencies to determine without investigation. The allegations have been reported in the press and numerous citizens, including the elected member of Congress from that area have asked or demanded that the allegations be fully investigated. Probable cause for such an investigation has thus been provided.
Folders and files are being compiled on every person connected to Bundy. Background information about persons who attended the demonstration to support his efforts will be included in the investigations by local, state and federal authorities.
When the time comes to snatch Bundy's ranch away from him and his family to auction off for the collection of the money he owes the US taxpayers for all the cost related to his nonsense, the authorities will be prepared.

Someone smears a conservative group and so the government simply MUST investigate the conservative group; typical PC Nazi tactics.

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

So far, I cannot find any proof of these "check points." And the one who's claiming they are there is a politician. Excuse me if I don't accept what he says on face value. I would like to know more before making up my mind on this. They definitely don't have the right to set up check points and if they have, then they have gone too far.

That is because the PC Nazis simply made the shit up.

Lying is what these fascist bastards do.

So far, I cannot find any proof of these "check points." And the one who's claiming they are there is a politician. Excuse me if I don't accept what he says on face value. I would like to know more before making up my mind on this. They definitely don't have the right to set up check points and if they have, then they have gone too far.

The government does not have the authority to just start investigating people who are following the law. The locals were upset about the militia folks riding around looking dangerous and threatening, but not breaking any laws. There would be no probable cause to investigate these people because no law was being broken and an investigation that led to any charges could be tarnished if the investigation began without probable cause. The allegation of illegal checkpoints gave authorities probable cause to investigate. The alleged checkpoints would be a definite danger and crisis that required immediate response.

Thus why the PC Nazis told the lie to start with.

That being said, there is no doubt that Bundy is in the wrong.
Huh? It was right to run a man out of business by forcing him to reduce his herd to 150 cows? It's wrong to defend your family from a tyrannical government agency?

If so, your definition of being in the wrong and mine are on two different planets.

Shows just how stupid the Feds are...they want their money but they'll make it more difficult to earn the money by screwing up your business. And whatever happened to all the desert tortoise talk? Liberals forgot?

It was never more than a PC Nazi lie.

You want to see the real threat to your freedom? You don't have to look any further than them.

I don't care what you call them, or what they call themselves, they are criminals, as should be treated as such.

NV no longer recognizes AZ Concealed weapon permits, since they hand them out down here like sticks of gum, so I can not wear it up there, but I sure as hell have it within reach in my car.

So don't wear it concealed, stupid ****, and you don't have a problem in Nevada.

The feds won't allow development. That's one reason why landowners hate them so much, and that's how they are putting them out of business.

Don't confuse the fools with facts, KG.

You might offend them then all hell breaks loose!

Liberals were absolutely shocked at the number of people who showed up to toss the feds out on their asses. Liberals never expected that Utah would not let the feds take the stolen cattle across state lines. Shocked that they couldn't even be auctioned off in Nevada.

Liberals see resistance and a growing resistance at that. For every person who showed up at the Bundy ranch, there are THOUSANDS more all across the country. Liberals can try to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them. That's what civil wars are made of. If the demonic obamabots think that they can start bombing American towns, that's what international wars are made of. Nothing would weaken this regime more than an internal shooting conflict. Let's get started.

Praise God.

Now if only America had a party that still looked out for the 65% of us who aren't rich or a minority.

Then maybe we should step up and be Christians. Maybe we should show kindness to the clowns. Maybe we should be civil people even if they disagree and revile us.

I'm not a Christian. Batshit is a Stalinist thug, and should be treated as such. The foundation of every atrocity in history rests on people like guno, those who cheer as people with differing ideas are murdered.

We ask how the holocaust, the purges, the killing fields happen - the answer is guno. All that may be needed for evil to triumph is good men do nothing, but when evil slugs like Batshit actively promote evil, it all gets far worse.

Damned straight.

The time for politeness in defense of human life and freedom is over. Our words and bearing say more about how outrageous these PC Nazis are than any dictionary will state.

It's time to be rude, painfully frank and call these fascists out on their fascism.

Sometimes it is advisable to scream, cuss and put your hand on the grip of your gun.

It's starting to look like one of those times.

The feds are using the same strategy as used against the Montana Freemen, another group of welfare cheats. That is, sit back and let them self-destruct. And it will work. The Oath Keepers now say the Bundy Militia is a group of FBI plants.

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Bundy Ranch Advisory for April 29, 2014
---
A typical FBI psy-op would plant “leaders” in every militia they could infiltrate. What those sorts of FBI agents or surrogates do is always “handled”. Some of the purported “leaders” of the militia at the ranch are doing exactly what any agent provocateur would do after having infiltrated the militia and claimed a role in leadership.
---

I think the only thing to worry about is whether the various Bundy-backer groups decide to open fire on each other. Hopefully, there won't be any innocents caught in the crossfire. But will the losers call the feds for help?

Which goes to show just how deluded these guys are. Their paranoia knows no limits. They are sure of one thing, and one thing only. They are good and everybody else is bad.

Lol, you stupid moron; you have never read about agent provocateurs?

Stupid little boy, why don't you go play with your dolls?

Yeah they already suggested that.

Never mind that there's no evidence that there is any threat from the militia members.

Since when have the PC Nazis ever needed any evidence?

Verdict first THEN the evidence, just like a typical red queen.

If the militia thugs kill even one person, the government is justified in taking whatever action it has to to take these screwballs out. Time to lay down some law on these bastards.

Libtard Nazi wet dreams about people killing each other is so illustrative....more little Stalins and Maos ready to take action!

lol

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/...e-raises-fears-among-locals-near-bundy-ranch/

“We must respect individual constitutional liberties, but residents of and visitors to Clark County should not be expected to live under the persistent watch of an armed militia,” Horsford wrote in a letter to Gillespie. “Residents have expressed their desire to see these groups leave their community. I urge you to investigate these reports and to work with local leaders to ensure that their concerns are addressed in a manner that allows the community [to] move forward without incident.”

They aren’t the only residents who feel threatened. According to a report from KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, the militiamen have also threatened people who live in the nearby town of Mesquite, and businesses there claim they have lost over $100,000 because of their presence.

The station reported that a local hotel was forced to evacuate all of its clients one evening following a bomb threat. The hotel also received at least nine threatening calls after it permitted Bureau of Land Management rangers to stay there. The callers demanded the BLM rangers be kicked out or the hotel “would not be standing in the morning.”

One hotel worker told the news crew he had been told by an anonymous militia member that he would be “dragged out in the parking lot and shot”.

News crews were unable to find any armed checkpoints when they went out searching for them. A militia group spokesman named Ryan Payne denied to KVVU-TV that they were conducting such checks.

“We are not to set up checkpoints, we are not to pull over civilians, without, you know, reasonable cause,” Payne said. Of course, militiamen have no legal right to pull anyone over – with or without reasonable cause.

But local residents remain far from assured. “We are not a playground for armed militias,” Horsford said. “This unfortunate incident and the outside groups that have come for their own agenda are putting a black eye on this community.”

Yeah, so if there is no actual evidence of the charges, simply repeat them as though there is evidence.

Typical PC Nazi agit-prop.

Old Rocks,

It's called passive aggressive. My X-wife was a master at it. Never respond to any question, allegation, accusation, complaint or comment with a response, other than a demand for some sort of answer from you.

Do yourself a favor. Don't fall for it. I did for years, before I realized how it worked.

:lol::lol::lol: What a silly person...you don't even know what passive/aggressive means. How unsurprising. What a doofus.

blame bush

--LOL

If the militia thugs kill even one person, the government is justified in taking whatever action it has to to take these screwballs out. Time to lay down some law on these bastards.

I see so all you authoritarians need to do is have one of your paid government thugs put on a militia hat, shoot an illegal, then the government thugs are justified to kill every American citizen who disagrees with this rape of our freedom. Wow... just WOW Who are you and what did you do with Old Rocks?

I remain floored that there are Americans who believe that resistance to government is always futile, never justified, and always terrorism.

I think the country is ready to go to war.

I remain floored that there are Americans who believe that resistance to government is always futile, never justified, and always terrorism.

I think the country is ready to go to war.

And that is exactly what you loons want. A cause for which you can kill fellow Americans and feel good about it. Well, just go ahead and start shooting. That is what you want, anyway. It has nothing to do with justice, everything to do with imposing your looney ideas on your fellow Americans. And you cannot win elections, so violence is the only thing you have left.

But don't be surprised when the vast majority of citizens decide they have had enough, and put an end to your silly wet dreams.

Still no militia checkpoints. Yeah, we figured that. Harry Reid is going to have to do better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back