Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
iOW..HandlingOtherVandalsHandles of the YMCA Motocycle Club Of Southern AZ ain't got shit for proof but hear say. Go back to voguing with your homeboys at the hideout, HandlingOtherVandalsHandles.
...and there it is, my friends. The hero's of liberty and freedom have managed to terrorize the town, threatening citizens, business owners, and pretty damned much anyone they feel like bullying. The sooner they saddle up their pickup trucks get their tattooed asses back to Montana and Idaho, the happier everyone will be.

and there it is, my friends. another lying liberal parading around allegations as fact. problem is, all evidence points to the reality that the allegations are false. yet you ignore that evidence and pretend there were checkpoints. you're a liar.

deal with it.

Yurt,
If you were to demand that I prove to you that water was wet, and I were to hold your head under water for 2 minutes, you would come up sputtering, "...so where is your PROOF!" You may as well change your phonograph record, because I have not seen you post anything else in the last week. We get it. You do not believe anything that you do not wish to believe. Now give it a rest! It is getting old. I am not going to respond to another "Where is your proof" messages. It is tiresome.

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing that after only 6 years the party of human rights, freedumb etc, has become the party of drones and secrecy. Readily willing and even hoping to watch the next Waco on MSNBC. April is over you dumb fucks. Crisis avoided.

If the militia thugs kill even one person, the government is justified in taking whatever action it has to to take these screwballs out. Time to lay down some law on these bastards.

you would just love for them to kill someone. sick bastard.

If the militia thugs kill even one person, the government is justified in taking whatever action it has to to take these screwballs out. Time to lay down some law on these bastards.

Maybe complete genocide of the white race? Aren't you democrats urging preemptive implementation of that plan anyway?

You are goofy, bub. How do you come up with that nonsense? You make as much sense as Yurt: none.

If the militia are doing as the OP says, then take them out.

If they are not, then the OP is wrong.

The militarized police force does the same shit on innocent passerby every fucking day. When can we take them out?

I suspect this springs from reports he received from either outright imposters who claimed to be living there and weren't, or journalists who were just lying...and it's possible they are one and the same.

Or he made it up out of whole cloth.

Made up by Harry Reid and disseminated as a favor to him.

Maybe complete genocide of the white race? Aren't you democrats urging preemptive implementation of that plan anyway?

You are goofy, bub. How do you come up with that nonsense? You make as much sense as Yurt: none.

Do you cheer on the idea that racism will be bred away by everyone being a bunch of mixed blood people, like most libs..and use the reports of it happening in 50 or so years to rub white people's faces in the idea? If so...you're anti-white whether you want to accept it..infact youre pro-ending all races if that is what you stand for...the whites will just go as a race first.

Not that I really care if people are in interracial relationships and produce children from those marriages, I just don't like the idea of white people no longer being around and being replaced with a mongrelized America as the majority. I don't see a benefit to it.

you would just love for them to kill someone. sick bastard.

The militarized police force does the same shit on innocent passerby every fucking day. When can we take them out?

Data? Empirical evidenence? Rube, the police have a right to stop you on probable cause.

So far it hasn't been proven checkpoints were set up.

Sheriff Gillespie already said there are no, and never were any checkpoints.

It was a lie form the start, perpetrated by a member of congress - who should be censured.

I've written my congressman demanding that Horsford be dragged before the House Ethics committee and face censure over this. I urge every thinking person here to do the same. (I make no such request to the democrats here.)

I've asked before, I'll ask again, where did the alleged statement by Sheriff Gillespie come from. That is a major claim to be made. The Sheriff of Clark county is a key figure in this story. If he made the statement that he confirms no checkpoints ever existed, that would be a huge story, but I have been unable to find it. Some folks are presenting the claim as fact. How about some proof, just as a courtesy.

Uh, he made the statement. It came from him. It's already done.

Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Do you cheer on the idea that racism will be bred away by everyone being a bunch of mixed blood people, like most libs..and use the reports of it happening in 50 or so years to rub white people's faces in the idea? If so...you're anti-white whether you want to accept it..infact youre pro-ending all races if that is what you stand for...the whites will just go as a race first.

Not that I really care if people are in interracial relationships and produce children from those marriages, I just don't like the idea of white people no longer being around and being replaced with a mongrelized America as the majority. I don't see a benefit to it.

OK, Rube, we were talking about militia, now you are ranting about race.

99% of America does not care, and the few like you will die out.

i make no sense? this from the moron who thinks the 1st amendment applies only to political speech.

what do you mean, take them out? kill them?

i make no sense? this from the moron who thinks the 1st amendment applies only to political speech.

Post what I said, Rube. Yeah, you make no sense, bub. :lol:

Ah, I congratulate for being on track, which shows you can pay attention when you have to do so.

"
However, 8 News NOW crew was in the area Tuesday and did not find any roadblocks with militia members checking on people trying to pass.

Meantime, Cliven Bundy, who just turned 68, says it is not the militias causing fear, but instead, the police who are investigating them.
"I think those people have put a little fear into my friends and neighbors and my church board members, and I don't like that. I think that is totally unfair to my friends," Bundy said.
Tuesday, the militias told us they feel this fight is still not over, and they don't plan to leave.
Mesquite city leaders were hesitant to talk on camera Tuesday. They say they're concerned about making the situation worse.
However, Mesquite Police insist the city is safe and there are very few militia groups staying there."

The press is working overtime to portray the residents as being in fear. The only people who have come forward have come forward to say there's absolutely nothing going on.

Including the police. I really don't think the police are lying.

Businesses lose thousands in Bundy ordeal - 8 News NOW

Post what I said, Rube. Yeah, you make no sense, bub. :lol:

Ah, I congratulate for being on track, which shows you can pay attention when you have to do so.

you're not on topic at all. get back on topic tattle tale. what do you mean take them out. kill them for threatening people, kill them without trial?

and i already quoted what you said, but you edited your post, you even admitted you edited your post. you can't keep your lies straight because you lie so often.

Lol ! Thanks for the confirmation that you're anti-white retard. Anti-Every race in fact. Did you think what you said was going to prove you weren't or something?

OK, Rube, we were talking about militia, now you are ranting about race.

99% of America does not care, and the few like you will die out.

Do these militia members have jobs? How are they able to support themselves while they are 'protecting' (welfare) King Bundy? I wonder, are they using welfare to support their armed insurrection against teh evil government?

Last edited:
Yup..the big die-off. That's what it's all about. They want to eliminate the poor and every land owner and all bothersome ruralites.

Perfectly acceptable to them, because they honestly think nobody will fight back, and they will net some profit.

Boy are they ever wrong.

What militia? The cops and the press say they can't find any evidence of militia presence away from the bundy ranch. No road blocks, nobody has said anything...

Oh, wait, except for *anonymous* people who are allegedly too terrified to openly say anything...who speak only to out of town journalists and democrat congressmen, and who haven't talked to the cops.

jillian is Jewish, and she was first to scream "send the drones!"

Really, you can be Jewish and a raging progressive who supports the very policies that in WWii led to the decimation of the European Jewish population. I don't know how, but they often manage to pull it off.

You're hallucinating.

Maybe you should give it a rest.

And I NEVEER said we should be waging war against an ideology because that's stupid.

Last edited:
Yup..the big die-off. That's what it's all about. They want to eliminate the poor and every land owner and all bothersome ruralites.

Perfectly acceptable to them, because they honestly think nobody will fight back, and they will net some profit.

Boy are they ever wrong.

Liberalism is the best recruiter for racial hate groups there is. Jake says 99% of Americans would support mongrelizing America. That they don't value their ancestors and ethnic traditions.. He probably thinks everyone who does is a racist. What a moron that dude really is...lol

Still would like to know how these militiamen are supporting themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back