Military Service

simply getting through bootcamp, is a test.

Indeed it is. One that high numbers and lots more practice will not help you with.

So, I ask again, what test will higher numbers and more practice help you pass?

Or will you admit that it will not help in any way?
Plenty of practice and high numbers should enable every able bodied person, to pass the test. A Regiment should have one thousand people.

What test?
The thread is about, military service, not making up stories.

I am not making up stories. You have said "high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test" numerous times. And yet, you refuse to answer my simple question of what test.

One more time. What test will it help people pass?
Military service; doughboys and girls go in, and hardbodies come out.

A lot of foreigners are enlisting as a path to citizenship. This presents a whole set of outlying problems. For one, we have people swearing an oath to something they don't even understand.

Indeed it is. One that high numbers and lots more practice will not help you with.

So, I ask again, what test will higher numbers and more practice help you pass?

Or will you admit that it will not help in any way?
Plenty of practice and high numbers should enable every able bodied person, to pass the test. A Regiment should have one thousand people.

What test?

I am not making up stories. You have said "high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test" numerous times. And yet, you refuse to answer my simple question of what test.

LMAO! So you want the federal gov't to force women to have sex with you until you are physically fit?

A lot of foreigners are enlisting as a path to citizenship. This presents a whole set of outlying problems. For one, we have people swearing an oath to something they don't even understand.

What makes you think they don't understand?

And why aren't American citizens stepping up and taking the oath?

What test?

LMAO! So you want the federal gov't to force women to have sex with you until you are physically fit?
just another story, story teller.

What test?

Really? So that isn't what you meant?

Perhaps if you would answer a question directly and honestly, I would not have to guess what you mean.

But my comment is the closest to an actual answer, since there is no test that "high numbers and lots of practice" would help you pass.

But you insist on polluting threads with your perverse ideas. You would never be in the military because you are a coward. That has been painfully obvious for a very long time. You are also, quite possibly, a sociopath. You don't care how you get sex as long as you get it. The fact that you are a coward is probably the only reason you have not committed a violent, possibly murderous, rape in order to get "your turn". You often mention intuition in women. Their intuition is probably what keeps them from "making an appointment" for one of your special massages. One that would, no doubt, end with them being raped.

You are a sick bastard. And your laziness (why you are unemployed) is probably why you are overweight. Two factors that prevent you from being any real threat.

Perhaps if you would answer a question directly and honestly, I would not have to guess what you mean.

But my comment is the closest to an actual answer, since there is no test that "high numbers and lots of practice" would help you pass.

But you insist on polluting threads with your perverse ideas. You would never be in the military because you are a coward. That has been painfully obvious for a very long time. You are also, quite possibly, a sociopath. You don't care how you get sex as long as you get it. The fact that you are a coward is probably the only reason you have not committed a violent, possibly murderous, rape in order to get "your turn". You often mention intuition in women. Their intuition is probably what keeps them from "making an appointment" for one of your special massages. One that would, no doubt, end with them being raped.

You are a sick bastard. And your laziness (why you are unemployed) is probably why you are overweight. Two factors that prevent you from being any real threat.
nothing but stories, story teller? This thread is about military service. Plenty of practice and high numbers, makes good military professionals.

nothing but stories, story teller? This thread is about military service. Plenty of practice and high numbers, makes good military professionals.

In your mind, anything to do with sex makes good professional anything.

How do you propose the gov't procure these high numbers and practice? Conscript hookers?

Only one - fourth of America's Yoot qualifies for military service. Dropped out of school, criminal record, can't do the physical, scored "Doofis" on the qualification test. Et cetera.

For the first time in a decade, the Army failed to meet its recruitment target.

The good news is (if you want to look at this way), the Army's entrance standards are suitably high, and jobs for lower - middle class Yoot are relatively plentiful.

But Jesus, 25%? If we have a "need" we are in trouble. I suspect they would just start re - calling veterans.

Thankfully, not old fat ones like me.

Something's wrong with a country which has an "education system" which can't produce people that it needs.

Only one - fourth of America's Yoot qualifies for military service. Dropped out of school, criminal record, can't do the physical, scored "Doofis" on the qualification test. Et cetera.

For the first time in a decade, the Army failed to meet its recruitment target.

The good news is (if you want to look at this way), the Army's entrance standards are suitably high, and jobs for lower - middle class Yoot are relatively plentiful.

But Jesus, 25%? If we have a "need" we are in trouble. I suspect they would just start re - calling veterans.

Thankfully, not old fat ones like me.

Something's wrong with a country which has an "education system" which can't produce people that it needs.

George Carlin talked about this. I think he was spot on.

How do you propose the gov't procure these high numbers and practice? Conscript hookers?
You are making up your own story, story teller.

Really? You say the answer is high numbers and lots of practice. I am not telling any story when I ask you how do you propose the federal govt procure the women to get you high numbers and lots of practice. You are trying to dance away from answering the question.

Really? You say the answer is high numbers and lots of practice. I am not telling any story when I ask you how do you propose the federal govt procure the women to get you high numbers and lots of practice. You are trying to dance away from answering the question.
Yes, that is your story in this military service thread.

Practice makes Perfect. Men know this.

Yes, practice makes perfect. But sexual practice has nothing to do with military service.

And, once again, how do you propose the federal govt procure the women in give men higher numbers and lots of practice.

Yes, practice makes perfect. But sexual practice has nothing to do with military service.

And, once again, how do you propose the federal govt procure the women in give men higher numbers and lots of practice.
That is Your story, story teller. Military service involves getting good and being able to support your heavy weapons section.

That is Your story, story teller. Military service involves getting good and being able to support your heavy weapons section.

Military service does not require sex. Being good at sex does not qualify for being good at anything military related. To claim otherwise is a lie.

Military service does not require sex. Being good at sex does not qualify for being good at anything military related. To claim otherwise is a lie.
OK. How about, they keep it to themselves and resort to military justice and military Tradition.

From one perspective, it helps to know the capability and capacity of those in your command.

OK. How about, they keep it to themselves and resort to military justice and military Tradition.

From one perspective, it helps to know the capability and capacity of those in your command.

Military justice is a given for everyone in the military. Military traditions? No traditions I ever heard of resemble what you have said.

It is critical to know the capability of those in your command. But that has nothing to do with “higher numbers and lots of practice”. You are just dancing away from what you said.

Military justice is a given for everyone in the military. Military traditions? No traditions I ever heard of resemble what you have said.

It is critical to know the capability of those in your command. But that has nothing to do with “higher numbers and lots of practice”. You are just dancing away from what you said.
I thought storytellers were creative.

Mixed companies are a reality, not right wing fantasy.

In my opinion, military forms of Justice and Tradition, must accommodate that reality.

Practice makes perfect.

High numbers, brings the law of large numbers, to bear.

Forum List

Back