Military Service

Yes, practice makes perfect. But sexual practice has nothing to do with military service.

And, once again, how do you propose the federal govt procure the women in give men higher numbers and lots of practice.
That is Your story, story teller. Military service involves getting good and being able to support your heavy weapons section.

Military service does not require sex. Being good at sex does not qualify for being good at anything military related. To claim otherwise is a lie.
OK. How about, they keep it to themselves and resort to military justice and military Tradition.

From one perspective, it helps to know the capability and capacity of those in your command.

Military justice is a given for everyone in the military. Military traditions? No traditions I ever heard of resemble what you have said.

It is critical to know the capability of those in your command. But that has nothing to do with “higher numbers and lots of practice”. You are just dancing away from what you said.
I thought storytellers were creative.

Mixed companies are a reality, not right wing fantasy.

In my opinion, military forms of Justice and Tradition, must accommodate that reality.

Practice makes perfect.

High numbers, brings the law of large numbers, to bear.

Mixed companies are a reality. Does that have ANYTHING to do with your “higher numbers and lots of practice”?

That is Your story, story teller. Military service involves getting good and being able to support your heavy weapons section.

Military service does not require sex. Being good at sex does not qualify for being good at anything military related. To claim otherwise is a lie.
OK. How about, they keep it to themselves and resort to military justice and military Tradition.

From one perspective, it helps to know the capability and capacity of those in your command.

Military justice is a given for everyone in the military. Military traditions? No traditions I ever heard of resemble what you have said.

It is critical to know the capability of those in your command. But that has nothing to do with “higher numbers and lots of practice”. You are just dancing away from what you said.

In my opinion, military forms of Justice and Tradition, must accommodate that reality.

Practice makes perfect.

Mixed companies are a reality. Does that have ANYTHING to do with your “higher numbers and lots of practice”?
greater efficiency and fewer problems.

Practice makes perfect.

Efficiency at what? Sex that is not allowed?

Practice makes perfect.

Professional military are good at whatever they need to do; plenty of practice and high numbers, ensures that happens.

Back in the day, all one needed was a pulse to get in.

Wrong. If you are a sleepwalker, you can't join the Navy. If you have flat feet or asthma, you can't join ANY service.

It requires a bit more than just a pulse. Especially in today's technical military.

I worked in recruiting for the US Navy from 1999 until 2002 at the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Whatever crap DanielPalos thinks about taking the test over and over until a person passes is just that................crap.

While technically, a person can take the ASVAB as many times as they want, if you fail it twice, you have to wait 6 months before being allowed to take it again. And, if you fail that retest, you have to wait ANOTHER 6 months to take it a 4th time.

As far as his "large numbers" bullshit? Yeah, that would work if there are an unlimited bunch of people to draw from, but the trouble is, there isn't. Out of ALL the people in this country that are 18 to 35 (age eligible limits for enlistment), only 30 percent of them are qualified to enlist. Many fail because of physical problems, or too many civil convictions, while still others are ineligible because they have a GED but couldn't score over 50 on the ASVAB. (If you already have a diploma, you only need to score 32).

Some are disqualified because of physical reasons. Flat feet and asthma are automatic disqualifications, just to name two. There are other conditions that will disqualify you as well. And, did you know that you have to be at least 4ft 10 to enlist?

Still others have certain other conditions that makes them ineligible for certain jobs or services. In the Navy, if you have ever been a sleepwalker, that is automatically disqualifying, because they don't want you to walk off the ship and into the sea.

If you really want to become knowledgeable about what the service is REALLY about, do what I did and join.

I worked in recruiting for the US Navy from 1999 until 2002 at the MEPS here in Amarillo.

Whatever crap DanielPalos thinks about taking the test over and over until a person passes is just that................crap.

While technically, a person can take the ASVAB as many times as they want, if you fail it twice, you have to wait 6 months before being allowed to take it again. And, if you fail that retest, you have to wait ANOTHER 6 months to take it a 4th time.

As far as his "large numbers" bullshit? Yeah, that would work if there are an unlimited bunch of people to draw from, but the trouble is, there isn't. Out of ALL the people in this country that are 18 to 35 (age eligible limits for enlistment), only 30 percent of them are qualified to enlist. Many fail because of physical problems, or too many civil convictions, while still others are ineligible because they have a GED but couldn't score over 50 on the ASVAB. (If you already have a diploma, you only need to score 32).

Some are disqualified because of physical reasons. Flat feet and asthma are automatic disqualifications, just to name two. There are other conditions that will disqualify you as well. And, did you know that you have to be at least 4ft 10 to enlist?

Still others have certain other conditions that makes them ineligible for certain jobs or services. In the Navy, if you have ever been a sleepwalker, that is automatically disqualifying, because they don't want you to walk off the ship and into the sea.

If you really want to become knowledgeable about what the service is REALLY about, do what I did and join.
I only meant, the physical portion; however, best two out of three, could be an option.

I only meant, the physical portion; however, best two out of three, could be an option.

They are already waiving physical standards for enlistment. It used to be that you couldn't come in if your body fat was 23 percent or more for males, and 26 percent or more for females. Now? They are letting people in at 30 percent body fat in the hopes that they will slim down in boot camp.

And, the only way your "keep testing them until they pass" would work, is if they had ALREADY enlisted, meaning they passed the physical, ASVAB test and had no disqualifying conditions. And, fwiw...............when I was a Physical Readiness Coordinator (fancy way of saying exercise coach), if you failed the PRT (Physical Readiness Test), more than 3 times in a row, you were kicked out for failing to meet standards. And, those tests come around every 6 months. Failing the PRT could be anything from a high run time, to not being able to do the required amount of situps and pushups to failing to be within body fat standards. Fail 3 times, you're out of the military.

Practice makes perfect.

Professional military are good at whatever they need to do; plenty of practice and high numbers, ensures that happens.

No, it does not. It is just your perverse obsession that makes you claim it does. And you have never answered how you think the military (or the gov't) will help you get high numbers and lots of practice.

Sex in a unit is more likely to ruin unit cohesion. Unwanted advances, jealousy and bad endings to relationships will all put lives in danger within front line units. But that wouldn't bother you. You have already shown that no one else matters where your sexual desires are concerned. If the female doesn't want you or isn't attracted to you? Doesn't matter. If a female is your friend but not sexually attracted to you? Doesn't matter. If a woman doesn't want to make an appointment for one of your massages because she is not attracted to you? Doesn't matter.

So quit pretending your claims are valid or have anything to do with anything beyond your sick fantasies.

We were asked to get back on topic. Let's do that. Stop your bullshit and discuss the actual topic.

They are already waiving physical standards for enlistment. It used to be that you couldn't come in if your body fat was 23 percent or more for males, and 26 percent or more for females. Now? They are letting people in at 30 percent body fat in the hopes that they will slim down in boot camp.

And, the only way your "keep testing them until they pass" would work, is if they had ALREADY enlisted, meaning they passed the physical, ASVAB test and had no disqualifying conditions. And, fwiw...............when I was a Physical Readiness Coordinator (fancy way of saying exercise coach), if you failed the PRT (Physical Readiness Test), more than 3 times in a row, you were kicked out for failing to meet standards. And, those tests come around every 6 months. Failing the PRT could be anything from a high run time, to not being able to do the required amount of situps and pushups to failing to be within body fat standards. Fail 3 times, you're out of the military.
In my opinion, extra training should be considered an investment.

Practice makes perfect.

No, it does not. It is just your perverse obsession that makes you claim it does. And you have never answered how you think the military (or the gov't) will help you get high numbers and lots of practice.

Sex in a unit is more likely to ruin unit cohesion. Unwanted advances, jealousy and bad endings to relationships will all put lives in danger within front line units. But that wouldn't bother you. You have already shown that no one else matters where your sexual desires are concerned. If the female doesn't want you or isn't attracted to you? Doesn't matter. If a female is your friend but not sexually attracted to you? Doesn't matter. If a woman doesn't want to make an appointment for one of your massages because she is not attracted to you? Doesn't matter.

So quit pretending your claims are valid or have anything to do with anything beyond your sick fantasies.

We were asked to get back on topic. Let's do that. Stop your bullshit and discuss the actual topic.
Practice makes perfect is a male maxim. Plenty of practice should involve the law of large numbers.

Extra training should be considered an investment? It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you have never served, because otherwise, you wouldn't have posted such a stupid statement. I got news for you dude, the military trains a LOT. Matter of fact, we trained so much that a lot of times, my reaction wasn't just automatic, it was down to pure reflex. Came in handy too, because one time, I was spending the weekend at a shipmate's place, and one morning, we heard his mother scream that the kitchen was on fire. We both woke up quick, I told him that because it was his house to secure the power, and I went to the kitchen and put out the fire. Total time? Less than a minute, and the only damage to the kitchen was the electric range coil that had caught on fire, and all she had to do was get a new coil. And that was just from my firefighting training. We did battle drills so damn much that I could get dressed and have my battle gear on before I was fully awake.

The problem isn't with a lack of training, the problem is a lack of bodies to be trained. And, like I said, you can't really start training them until AFTER they have enlisted, meaning they have to pass the ASVAB, physical, and screenings for civil matters.

Extra training should be considered an investment? It's patently obvious to even the most casual observer that you have never served, because otherwise, you wouldn't have posted such a stupid statement. I got news for you dude, the military trains a LOT. Matter of fact, we trained so much that a lot of times, my reaction wasn't just automatic, it was down to pure reflex. Came in handy too, because one time, I was spending the weekend at a shipmate's place, and one morning, we heard his mother scream that the kitchen was on fire. We both woke up quick, I told him that because it was his house to secure the power, and I went to the kitchen and put out the fire. Total time? Less than a minute, and the only damage to the kitchen was the electric range coil that had caught on fire, and all she had to do was get a new coil. And that was just from my firefighting training. We did battle drills so damn much that I could get dressed and have my battle gear on before I was fully awake.

The problem isn't with a lack of training, the problem is a lack of bodies to be trained. And, like I said, you can't really start training them until AFTER they have enlisted, meaning they have to pass the ASVAB, physical, and screenings for civil matters.

And to make matters worse, what Daiel is talking about with "higher numbers" is the number of sexual partners. And the "lots of practice" is having lots of sex. That was his suggestion to help increase the number of enlistees. (to swell the ranks, as it were)

I am referring mainly to the military training which is mostly physical.

And, the People have a right to keep and bear Arms for their State or the Union.

And to make matters worse, what Daiel is talking about with "higher numbers" is the number of sexual partners. And the "lots of practice" is having lots of sex. That was his suggestion to help increase the number of enlistees. (to swell the ranks, as it were)
How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Granted, Daniel’s MO is to continuously repeat a phrase without ever giving a coherent explanation of what he means, but I’m at a loss as to how it is even possible to interpret his phrase here as having to do with sex.

How on Earth did you reach that conclusion? Granted, Daniel’s MO is to continuously repeat a phrase without ever giving a coherent explanation of what he means, but I’m at a loss as to how it is even possible to interpret his phrase here as having to do with sex.

Because in numerous other conversations he has talked about wanting female friends to help him raise his numbers and help him with practice.
He has complained that women won't fuck him because of his low numbers and lack of practice. He is obsessed with finding a female to help with both.

Forum List

Back