Military Service

What would you know about a "gunny sarge"? What you see in movies?

The thread is about someone worried about getting enough people to enlist. What would a "gunny sarge" do about that?
High numbers and plenty of practice.

WTF? That is simply nonsense with no bearing to the topic.

Not surprising.
Men understand, practice and high numbers, makes perfect.

You are lost.

The topic is about how the military will maintain the number of recruits they need.

First you suggest that the “gunny sarge” handle it. You claim to have this big intellect, but expect a “gunny sarge” to increase recruiting?

And when asked what you know about a “gunny sarge” or what relevance that has to the topic, you go with comments about sex? Really? Dude, you need to take your meds.
lol. high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test.

You have lost your mind. You’re unemployed and obsessed with sex. And you think the “gunny sarge” is going to increase your sex numbers??

You need more meds.

High numbers and plenty of practice.

Not surprising.

You are lost.

The topic is about how the military will maintain the number of recruits they need.

First you suggest that the “gunny sarge” handle it. You claim to have this big intellect, but expect a “gunny sarge” to increase recruiting?

And when asked what you know about a “gunny sarge” or what relevance that has to the topic, you go with comments about sex? Really? Dude, you need to take your meds.
lol. high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test.

You have lost your mind. You’re unemployed and obsessed with sex. And you think the “gunny sarge” is going to increase your sex numbers??

You need more meds.
miss your dose, lately? I have an argument.

Not surprising.

You are lost.

You need more meds.

What? Your argument is that a “gunny sarge” will get your numbers up until you can pass the test. That is pure nonsensical psychobabble.

My dose? Lol. If you mean meds, I am not talking insanity. If you mean sex, I had that last night.

You are lost.

You need more meds.

What? Your argument is that a “gunny sarge” will get your numbers up until you can pass the test. That is pure nonsensical psychobabble.

My dose? Lol. If you mean meds, I am not talking insanity. If you mean sex, I had that last night.
high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test.

You are lost.

You need more meds.

high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test.

What test? There is not a single test for entry into the military that would be helped by having more sex. Not one single test.

Do you think getting laid will help you with the ASVAB? Or help remove a felony conviction from your record?

What EXACTLY will higher numbers and lots of practice help you do that will get you into the military if you can’t get in now???

And answer this question directly.

You need more meds.

What test? There is not a single test for entry into the military that would be helped by having more sex. Not one single test.

Do you think getting laid will help you with the ASVAB? Or help remove a felony conviction from your record?

What EXACTLY will higher numbers and lots of practice help you do that will get you into the military if you can’t get in now???

still making up your own stories?

You need more meds.

I am not telling any stories. I am calling out your bullshit.

Now, can you answer my question?

You need more meds.

Ok, you have claimed that you have an argument, and you have said, more than once, "high numbers and lots of practice until every able bodied Person passes the test".

Tell me what test? What test does have more sex help you pass?

Last edited:

watch any bootcamp flick on YouTube. Then, maybe you will, get it.

A new regiment consists of one thousand persons.

Ok, you have claimed that you have an argument, and you have said, more than once, "high numbers and lots of practice until every able bodied Person passes the test".

Every guy knows, Practice makes Perfect.

I've been through boot camp. I can assure you, having lots of sex will NOT prepare you for that.

So.....what test?

What test?

I've been through boot camp. I can assure you, having lots of sex will NOT prepare you for that.

So.....what test?
how many able bodied persons, didn't pass the test?

What test?
simply getting through bootcamp, is a test.

So.....what test?
how many able bodied persons, didn't pass the test?

What test?

What test?

Indeed it is. One that high numbers and lots more practice will not help you with.

So, I ask again, what test will higher numbers and more practice help you pass?

Or will you admit that it will not help in any way?

What test?

Indeed it is. One that high numbers and lots more practice will not help you with.

Plenty of practice and high numbers should enable every able bodied person, to pass the test. A Regiment should have one thousand people.

What test?

Plenty of practice and high numbers should enable every able bodied person, to pass the test. A Regiment should have one thousand people.

What test?

What test?

What test?
The thread is about, military service, not making up stories.

What test?

What test?
The thread is about, military service, not making up stories.

I am not making up stories. You have said "high numbers and plenty of practice, until every able bodied Person, passes the test" numerous times. And yet, you refuse to answer my simple question of what test.

One more time. What test will it help people pass?

Forum List

Back